What's new

Kashmir: India says eight civilians injured in Pakistan firing

Its sad that these civilians are injured. Ultimately, I would still put the fault at India as India continue to illegally occupy Kashmir. India need to end its imperialistic occupation of Kashmir.
It is sad that India has occupied Kasmir illegally. but I will blame kasmiris for that as they have been doing the ethnic cleansing of Hindu pundits from the valley on the basis of religion. Bring back those Pundits . till then violence will be dealt with violence and brutal force.

It is sad that India has occupied Kasmir illegally. but I will blame kasmiris for that as they have been doing the ethnic cleansing of Hindu pundits from the valley on the basis of religion. Bring back those Pundits . till then violence will be dealt with violence and brutal force.
What is the percentage of Muslim people in the whole population living in Kashmir?

WAR WILL HAPPEN...get ready pakistan...India will soon wage a war on you

Actually war is imposed by India upon Pakistan since over a decade. You might be referring to a response from Pakistan this time. Pakistan has lost over 40,000 people in this war. Balance of suffering is exceptionally over-due.

Actually war is imposed by India upon Pakistan since over a decade. You might be referring to a response from Pakistan this time. Pakistan has lost over 40,000 people in this war. Balance of suffering is exceptionally over-due.
Actually war has imposed on india from 1947. These are all reactions.

Back
Top Bottom