What's new

Kashmir: India says eight civilians injured in Pakistan firing

first of all ur nes agencies are not credible ... swcondly we are the defenders bcoz all indians hate u from the core of their heart and say jeevay jeevay Pakistan ..even on streets of Kashmir .. you can google it too , watch the videos .. ;)

I have posted the pictures, you can see how your border firing has ruined the lives of villagers across LOC.

why indians seems more concern about the killing of kashmiris .. 100,000 mass graves are the proof of their love for kashmiris ...

Where you got those false figures from.

It's damn funny watching Indians and chinese fight on this forum. It's like two insecure children fighting. It seems the white man took the self esteem of Asia when he went back

It's damn funny watching Indians and chinese fight on this forum. It's like two insecure children fighting. It seems the white man took the self esteem of Asia when he went back

You shall pay some ticket price to have fun here. Welcome to delightful PDF.

You shall pay some ticket price to have fun here. Welcome to delightful PDF.

Why pay for something, if you can get it for free.

It's like a motley collection of third worlders arguing which country is the least worse.

I have posted the pictures, you can see how your border firing has ruined the lives of villagers across LOC.
baby its not one sided real words are how BOTH SIDES border firing has ruined the lives of villagers across LOC.

Very sad to see Children get injured and died at border conflict, May God bless them. I wish the conflicts could settle down ASAP. Look at the pain the kid beared on his face, UK is the root cause for all this mess. Fcuk it

And the hate seed of border conflict between China and India was also deliberatedly buried by UK colonizer, God shall punish them in the most painful way!

I'm really sorry for those terrible words that i put yesterday, my sincere RIP to death from both LOC.

As a father, i just can't see Children suffer. Wish the nightmare end soon.

My concern is both side shall refrain from shooting civillians wantonly. Any informarion disclosed why cross-fire happened?

LOL. What good is the Indian Army if it cannot prevent pakistanis from killing Indians ?

What good is the govt. of India if it cannot protect Indians from its enemies ?

Your goverment is busy with murdering Namo with bomb.

Back
Top Bottom