What's new

Kasab says he was never given training in Pakistan

SparklingCrescent

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
NEW DELHI: Ajmal Kasab, who is being prosecuted by the Indian government in connection with the Mumbai terror attacks, informed the special court in Mumbai on Tuesday he was never given training in Pakistan.

Kasab told the court, which is recording his final statement on the prosecution evidence that he was not a “Jihadi” and had not undergone any training at Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) camp. Kasab said he was a cook with a catering company in “Sara-e-Alamgir” near Jhelum in Pakistan. Denying any involvement with LeT and JuD, Kasab said he had never met Hafiz Saeed, Zakiur Lakhvi, Abu Kahfa and Abu Hamza.

“I heard the names of LeT and JuD from the police here. Crime Branch officials had shown the photograph of Lakhvi,” Kasab said. When judge, ML Tahaliyani asked if he was introduced to one Maj-Gen Saab at the training camp, Kasab said, “This is absolutely wrong.”

When special judge referred to his “confessional statement” that Hafiz Saeed had told 30 boys at the LeT training camp that they would have to lay down their lives for liberating Kashmir, Kasab said: “This is absolutely wrong.”

He said the police had threatened to administer electric shocks to him if he did not give a statement to the magistrate, Kasab said the police had prepared the confession and forced him to recite it.

Disowning his confessional statement, he said it was given under duress. “The police had taken Rs2,400 from me on November 25, which I had kept for my return ticket. Those currency notes did not have any marks on them. These notes have something written on them,” Kasab said.

India my ......................... :hitwall::hitwall:

things got very interesting

the indians are stirring up a storm, now wondering why FBI didnt warn them about the 26/11 terror attacks

this whole Informant Headley/Gilani/Qasab/FBI thing is quite strange. What's going on?

kasab says he never touched that AK 47 we saw in the pic. y not simply take fingure prints from that AK to see if it was him.

question for indian friends. whats happenin with that headly guy? wat do u guys think about him and US connection?

kasab says he never touched that AK 47 we saw in the pic. y not simply take fingure prints from that AK to see if it was him.

question for Indian friends. whats happenin with that headly guy? wat do u guys think about him and US connection?

Why should we waste time trying to prove which we have already proved. Just because he is saying something means nothing. I have never seen people admitting to crime, never ever. Everyone says he is innocent.

I think, he got too bored and hence started all this drama. Good for fun nothing more then that, simple as that.

ok. in the end its the evidence which will matter.
judges wont think if he got bored but will take his statement more seriously.

anyways lets wait and see and hope that justice prevails

ok. in the end its the evidence which will matter.
judges wont think if he got bored but will take his statement more seriously.

anyways lets wait and see and hope that justice prevails

Evidence is already there, you do not have to prove something 100 different ways, 1 way is good enough.

I know his statements is going in trash for sure.

Evidence is already there, you do not have to prove something 100 different ways, 1 way is good enough.

I know his statements is going in trash for sure.

Brother, would you please share the evidence with us as I'm sure your media must have shared it with you.

Thanks

Kasab, in his first statement to court, also said he should be hanged. Perhaps it is time to fulfill his first wish....and then come to his later statements.

no...india wanted to keep him alive and keep adjourning his trial, in an attempt to buy time. If indian kill kasab, then world media will stop caring about the whole mumbai drama --since everyone is sick and tired about hearing of it.

so by all means, hang him castrate him do whatever you want with him. We'll just do the same to Sarabjit Singh -who really is a convicted terrorist.

Can you guys believe it. A few days ago , Kasab told the court that he came to mumbai to become an actor and was framed. lol. Funny , how people think that they can get away.
I daresay his lawyer has some gutts. If kasab gets anything less than a death sentence , people will kill the lawyer in anger.

no...india wanted to keep him alive and keep adjourning his trial, in an attempt to buy time. If indian kill kasab, then world media will stop caring about the whole mumbai drama --since everyone is sick and tired about hearing of it.

so by all means, hang him castrate him do whatever you want with him. We'll just do the same to Sarabjit Singh -who really is a convicted terrorist.

please , do hang Sarabjit Singh. That poor innocent man has wasted the best years of his life trapped in a prison anyway, wrongly framed. Better to die than to live like that.
So many innocent people die everyday. How does it matter if one more is killed ?

India did the right thing, we had the trail just to let the world read the news and find out what happened time and again, otherwise he could have been shot the same day.

There is nothing wrong in India doing this, whoever has supported these acts should have been made to suffer.

Back
Top Bottom