What's new

Karsan V1 for Istanbul?

Basbug

BANNED
Reaction score
after this has been rejected for New york city after extensive jewish lobbying , i think this great car and a smaller version should be made for istanbul and a set type of car not so many different cars.

karsan-taxi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
NEWYORK CHOSE THE NISSAN( no disrespect to nissan but there car looks more like a van , KARSAN IS MUCH SUITABLE FOR NEW YORK

SHOULD ISTANBUL USE A FIXED TAXI ASWELL AND USE KARSAN?

NY TAXI TENDER
530750-nissan-nv200-selected-as-new-york-city-s-taxi-tomorrow.2-lg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Karsan looks awesome as compared to boxy nissan and ford but might have been rejected for being expensive on the maintenance.

Karsan looks awesome as compared to boxy nissan and ford but might have been rejected for being expensive on the maintenance.

nope watch the video its fitted with gas and electric engine , very fuel efficient also the nissan will be manufactured in mexico while if karsan was accepted would have been manufactured in USA providing jobs aswell.

Ford Transit Connect and its engine were completely designed/developed by Turkish engineers working in Ford-Otosan factory as well and There are only 1 production brand wordwide. Kocaeli, Turkey Ford-Otosan JV...

USA eliminated two Turkish car and choosed Nissan...

karsan2.jpg

even wheelchair accesible , Turkish government should change law so there is only 1 taxi or 2 taxis , one big and one normal and karsan should be big one.

Fiat Doblo, Ford Transit Connect, Ford Cargo, Puma motors, Fiat Fiorino are completely Turkish designed/developed cars but called with Ford/Fiat emblems...

Ford Transit Connect and its engine were completely designed/developed by Turkish engineers working in Ford-Otosan factory as well and There are only 1 production brand wordwide. Kocaeli, Turkey Ford-Otosan JV...

USA eliminated two Turkish car and choosed Nissan...

yes , also the karsan would have provided jobs in america unlike nissan which will be made in mexico .

ford factory kocaeli

ford_otosan_big.jpg

Ford-Otosan-Kocaeli-Turkey-Plant.jpg

there was a tender for istanbul taxi what heppened , one was chosen but still not on the roads its ashame , should be symbolic .

taxi-istanbul.jpg

Phuck karsan, I hate their J10 mini-busses but not as much as i hate IVECO :D

I like V1's design but if they produce it with low-quality materials and machinery then i say stick with built-in Turkey cars like Fiat Linea. And i thing Otokar should start working on cars too. They produce all kinds of sh*t, why not :)

Phuck karsan, I hate their J10 mini-busses but not as much as i hate IVECO :D

I like V1's design but if they produce it with low-quality materials and machinery then i say stick with built-in Turkey cars like Fiat Linea. And i thing Otokar should start working on cars too. They produce all kinds of sh*t, why not :)

There sould be something symbolic and more organisation in roads , like europe and stricter laws for drivers and harder driving licence , there should be two taxis , one a big one like 7 seater unique and a normal one unique and symbolic and urgently they should do a single government or private bus service not so many different dolmus lol

Back
Top Bottom