What's new

KARACHI WALY PAKISTANI BANE DG-RANGERS

If karachi walas need ranger dhanda to not kill each other over ethnic and language differences then there is obviously something wrong. Rangers should have left Karachi long time ago if not for karachi walas target killing each other.

Its not Karachi walas target killing each other. Its actually MQM walas vs PPP walas and MQM walas vs ANP walas. Its more of a turf war.

Its not Karachi walas target killing each other. Its actually MQM walas vs PPP walas and MQM walas vs ANP walas. Its more of a turf war.

Bhayya.. True Son of Soil ko samjha rahay ho? Aap ki itni jurrat?

Lakin har koi aslaha nahi uthata.

Asleha Karachi walon ne nahi uthaya.. MQM/ ANP/ PPP walon ne uthaya..

2 crore ke sheher main 20000 afrad aik doosray pe golian barsarahay thay.. uss waqt Aam Urdu Speaking, Pathans, aur Punjabis main aapas main shaadian horahi theen..

Merey apnay rishtedaron main ya tou Punjabi speaking larka aaya hai, ya larki..

Yeh pooray sheher ki baat nahi hai bhaijan.. MQM/ PPP/ ANP aur JSQM ki baat hai..

All three parties you mentioned are ethnic based, so?

Asleha Karachi walon ne nahi uthaya.. MQM/ ANP/ PPP walon ne uthaya..

2 crore ke sheher main 20000 afrad aik doosray pe golian barsarahay thay.. uss waqt Aam Urdu Speaking, Pathans, aur Punjabis main aapas main shaadian horahi theen..

Merey apnay rishtedaron main ya tou Punjabi speaking larka aaya hai, ya larki..

Yeh pooray sheher ki baat nahi hai bhaijan.. MQM/ PPP/ ANP aur JSQM ki baat hai..

Karachi walas get along with each other very well but there is obviously a problem if rangers are needed to stop bloodshed between political parties based on ethnics. You don't see that in any other major Pak city.

All three parties you mentioned are ethnic based, so?

If there is a terrorist attack in Europe and they blame all Muslims as terrorists, how does that make you feel? I am sure you would say that they are racists and should not label all Muslims as terrorsts, correct?. Similarly by labeling all the people of Karachi to be target killers is very offensive.

If there is a terrorist attack in Europe and they blame all Muslims as terrorists, how does that make you feel? I am sure you would say that they are racists and should not label all Muslims as terrorsts, correct?. Similarly by labeling all the people of Karachi to be target killers is very offensive.

Karachi walas are not innocents as they keep voting for same 3 parties, MQM, PPP and ANP. Why they can't vote for party who believe in Pakistaniat like N-League and not in target killings over language?

Terrorism is different ball game. They are not voted in for one.

Karachi is one of the most unlivable cities around the world. Making a statement like this is not being rude or inconsiderate it's showing the reality to jahil people.

Blaming the army can only take you so far. 10 years of civilian rule and this how far you've reached wah ji wah. Go on feel hurt and be sensitive. Doesn't change Karachi's reality. Retards.

He should chose wise words as the post he have not Allaowed this type of wording. If he have issues with Altaf and group he should mention it clearly by name. Karachi is Pakistan and doesn't need to cerified by officials.

Karachi walas are not innocents as they keep voting for same 3 parties, MQM, PPP and ANP. Why they can't vote for party who believe in Pakistaniat like N-League and not in target killings over language?

Terrorism is different ball game. They are not voted in for one.

The problem is Karachi walas only had 2 options, either ethnic based parties like MQM/ANP/PPP or corruption based party PMLN. so ofcourse they would vote for ethnic based parties.

The problem is Karachi walas only had 2 options, either ethnic based parties like MQM/ANP/PPP or corruption based party PMLN. so ofcourse they would vote for ethnic based parties.

The problem isn't even voting for ethnic based parties, but can we trust them to get along if rangers leave tomorrow? Of course we can't and thats what DG meant when he said Karachi walas need to become Pakistanis and muslims.

The problem isn't even voting for ethnic based parties, but can we trust them to get along if rangers leave tomorrow? Of course we can't and thats what DG meant when he said Karachi walas need to become Pakistanis and muslims.

I am not talking about what the DG ranger said, i was talking about what you said. You labelled all the people of Karachi as target killers.

I am a karachite. A Pakistani. A Muslim.as for bieng a mohajir i was born in Pakistan so i no i am not a mohajir. I am a Pakistani. If anybody has a doubt about me bieng a Pakistani he must check his nationality first.

Better choice words by DG rangers in future and a public clarification /apology must.

if he said Karachi waley then it includes Pathan, punjabi, balochand Sindis who live in Karachi as 50% of Karachi is non urdu speaker

MQM, PPP and ANP are obviously not corrupt hahhaha, I bet they are 100 times more corrupt then N league.

Thats still besides the point, how can you label all the people of Karachi as target killers.

If karachi walas need ranger dhanda to not kill each other over ethnic and language differences then there is obviously something wrong. Rangers should have left Karachi long time ago if not for karachi walas target killing each other.
Hey Tesky ,,, keep out of this,,, If you dont know whats going on in Karachi then you should keep your mouth shut ... Its not the people of karachi killing each other but the terrorist wings of MQM, PPP and ANP ... So shut the hell up before saying anything about people of Karachi

Have u visit Karachi ?? Go and visit karachi then give Your rubbish comments

Higher Level General K mou se Yeh baat achi nhi lagi aur qanoon kitna follow hota pury pakistan main Hum sab ko maloom hai. He should apologize citizen of Karachi ..!!

If i agree with u r logic then all pakhtoon are not pakistani because they give places to Terrorist ..!!
Hy man calm down ... We are all against NS ... I have Karachi blood in my vien and we completely acknowledge that treatment with smaller provinces is different but you need to understand that its not by people of Punjab but by rulling elites ... dont e receive same treatment by PPP in Sindh ... So the strategy is to divide and rule ... I have visited Lahore and back there they are taught to be afraid of urdu speaking as they present that killing in karachi is by common urdu speaking and not by militant organization ...

We need to understand the game plan and need to see the bgger picture ...

It is not against common people of Punjab against common people of karachi but it is against elites of Pakistan versus common man of Pakistan ...

Lets unite and fight them as a nation ...

Back
Top Bottom