What's new

Kalyani group Breaks Record Of TATA 155/52 mm ATAGS Howitzer

lol in your FIrst post you said Kh 55
Might Be typing error from My Part that Can't change the facts i Posted that LCA Can be integrated With CM's

LCA Already Listed With Weapons it can fire that Are KH-59 And KH-35 Both can be integrated With LCA Without any Modification in hardware

Yeah,we should have done it in past . Look at LCA tejas now,still not cleared for foc.
Because dodo like HAL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
We started JF-17 program much later and now we are operating around 80 jets and China going to export to Myanmar very soon.
paint job is not so time consuming.

Dont worry indians shamelessly steal entire hollywood and korean movie scripts and Pak music.. he only posted a meme.
Some steals nuclear program !

Govt. of India can't afford to say No to Tata and Kalyani. Both have invested more than 1000 Cr on R & D.

Very True. At least in the infancy stages GoI should support all private participants who have invested in defense.

csXZdLR.jpg

Bharat Forge Variant

k8lF4uE.png

TATA Variant

drdo-s-advance-towed-artillery-gun-system-atags-being-displayed-rajpath-during-a-rehearsal_148524390960.jpg

Rehearsal17.jpg

together

They should have painted with sand colored one instead of green.

KANDU/ Canada.

I don't think we 'stole' it per se.
By the way, wanted to ask you one thing, hope it's not classified.Ok, the question is - what AR is being used by the PA units stationed in the Siachen front as their standard issue?Are they using G3s like the other units deployed elsewhere or are they using something else?Feel free to ignore if you think this could be delving into classified territory.

csXZdLR.jpg

Bharat Forge Variant

k8lF4uE.png

TATA Variant

drdo-s-advance-towed-artillery-gun-system-atags-being-displayed-rajpath-during-a-rehearsal_148524390960.jpg

Rehearsal17.jpg

together

Can't comment on their capabilities but as far as looks are concerned, the Bharat Forge has got Tata beaten by miles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom