What's new

Kallar Kahar to Islamabad, Motorway M-2 travel, Pakistan, as good as it gets

Faran Khan
Published on Jun 16, 2017

SUBSCRIBED 1.8K
Another drive From Sahianwala M3 Exit throughout the Express Way into Faisalabad

Sahianwala | M3 | Faisalabad Express Way | Pakistan

What sort of shitty drivers, drive in two lanes and fail to maintain lanes on curves!
There are rules for changing lane in particular and driving in general!
People should not come on roads, without learning about driving rules. Otherwise, they can cause a serious accident.

|Driving in Pakistan|M-2 & M-3 Motorway Drive |PK| -Rainy Day-HD

Islamabad | Pakistan | Virtual Tour, HD quality

Faran Khan
Published on Jul 10, 2017

Another drive Throughout the city of Islamabad Starting at Kashmir Highway Towards Serena Hotel On to Ataturk Road Then on to Jinnah Avenue Then to Faisal Avenue Ending at F-7, Jinnah Super Market

Islamabad | Drive to Daman e Koh | Pir Sohawa Road | Amazing views | Pakistan, HD

Faran Khan
Published on Dec 9, 2015

A fun drive and one of my favorites Starting in Sector F7 Islamabad, towards Margalla hills, On to Pir Sohawa Road towards Daman e Koh Amazing views along the route

Sahianwala to Pindi Bhatian | Punjab | Pakistan, HD

Faran Khan
Published on Oct 2, 2017

Another drive Starting at Faisalabad Expressway On to Motorway M3

Lahore | Pakistan | Canal Rd | Qaddafi Stadium, HD quality

Faran Khan
Published on Mar 16, 2017

Another drive in Lahore Starting at Thokar Niaz Baig On to Canal Road Taking the Ferozpur Road exit Ending at Qaddafi Stadium

That last video driving in Lahore lol. Atrocious driving skills, poor lance discipline and a general lack of awareness, its like driving in Bradford.

That last video driving in Lahore lol. Atrocious driving skills, poor lance discipline and a general lack of awareness, its like driving in Bradford.

Have pointed this atrocious driving and changing lanes to Faran Khan, on his YouTube page, hope he will pay heed to it, on his part. You are right about it here...

Just to add, I've uploaded the videos so as to give a relatively better picture of Pakistan, the new development, Motorways and roads and city life. To break the wrong and concocted stereotypes associated with Pakistan.

Have pointed this atrocious driving and changing lanes to Faran Khan, on his YouTube page, hope he will pay heed to it, on his part. You are right about it here...

Just to add, I've uploaded the videos so as to give a relatively better picture of Pakistan, the new development, Motorways and roads and city life. To break the wrong and concocted stereotypes associated with Pakistan.

Okay I was surprised with the motorways in Pakistan, they seem to be of high standards.

the driving is absolutely shoddy. Because there is no understanding of lane discipline it takes longer to get to the destination. there is no driver training or anything which is a big issue.

Okay I was surprised with the motorways in Pakistan, they seem to be of high standards.

Because they are new and not used as heavily like the UK. Car ownership per population is very low

Around 3690 km of motorways are currently under construction at different parts of country. Most of these motorway projects will be completed by 2019.

Pakistan's Motorways are patrolled by Pakistan's National Highways & Motorway Police (NH&MP), which is responsible for enforcement of traffic and safety laws, security and recovery on the Pakistan Motorway network. The NH&MP use SUVs, cars and heavy motorbikes for patrolling purposes and uses speed cameras for enforcing speed limits.

1280px-Motorway_Police_Pakistan.jpg

ec4e7fd50bcd5e3745f1d85f3035c403--islamabad-pakistan-videos.jpg

daewoo-bus-d-i-khan.jpg

motorway-4.jpg

44019528.jpg

2-1.jpg

58948987.jpg

3297516098_d9da6b2c39_b.jpg

lahore-islamabad-motorway-640x360.jpg

Because they are new and not used as heavily like the UK. Car ownership per population is very low

The M-2 Lhr-Isb was inaugurated in 1997, so it is about 20 year old, they are well planned and built, with restricted movement, with fencing, culverts, water passage area, culverts for animal movement, proper shoulder area and rest areas and all that, is of intl' standards.

C4dkmk1WAAE03Fo.jpg

457e9af2f08e8015219658943b8a718f--pakistan-travel-islamabad-pakistan.jpg

C8gFW2TUQAEq5nl.jpg

10349767_656740794429259_1536691923_n.jpg

8461370794_a8e3d4f258_b.jpg

b545c9cd9877347cc3b315b4c05a08b18c85f112.jpg

4898818.jpg

Back
Top Bottom