What's new

Kabul needs to act to bring back refugees: Pakistan

Lol.. spit on you.. everybody does.. you are like an unwanted child on PDF..

And the second line of my sig is just to remind you of facts...
You are a fat puppy, unwanted child of forum? Lol. Why do you think indian members are here? Recieving love and kisses from fattys like you?. Why do you think i am on a military forum when i have no love for your fauji mafia?....you are taking forums too seriously, fatty

You are a fat puppy, unwanted child of forum? Lol. Why do you think indian members here? Recieving love and kisses from fattys like you?. Why do you think i am on a military forum when i have no love for your fauji mafia?....you are taking forums too seriously, fatty

Boo hoo.. wanna cry? did a fauji beat your *** aswell? :lol:

As for kisses... nah.. i only see you kissing theirs... Pak members treat you like a rag.. wipe the floor with poor lil Monkey...

Boo hoo.. wanna cry? did a fauji beat your *** aswell? :lol:

As for kisses... nah.. i only see you kissing theirs... Pak members treat you like a rag.. wipe the floor with poor lil Monkey...
It seems you are thirsty for love and respect, dont seek it on forums, fatty

@Pak-one

The guy is mad, he just doesn't get it no one buys his bull Shyte ideology, we don't believe in loy Afghanistan or pukhtoonistan for that matter.

This chap has so much love of Afghans but he fails to sees that actually Pakistani Pukhtoons have hatred towards Afghan, they have destroyed our land, they are loyal to no one but the highest bidder, if you do a survey in Kpk, Fata, Baluchistan, you will find 90 percent of people are fed up of Afghans and want them gone.

I just don't understand if you have so much love for them why you don't move there?.

Any one who doesn't buy your ideology is a non Pukhtoon, Hindkowan, Punjabi, Etc etc etc.

Get some fresh air dude, we all don't want the same, this doesn't make us less or more Pukhtoon it just shows even as Pukhtoons we are individuals with our own rather then ethnic views.

I see you people are constantly taking the bait from a delusional member @Pak-one here . Note that he has some sort of superiority complex , grandiose and carries immense hate against races/ethnicity . I know him as an extremely racist person who has a habit of pathologically lying and having opium-induced delusions of a future Afghan superpower and dreams of abolishment of Durand Line from my past interactions . Now , don't be fooled by his ultra-Islamic sermons since he will show his true face right after that post with Qaum/Nasal/Watan not-so-visionary ideas . Stuck in the stone ages and boasting of some past made up history of glory and achievement , this person is . Please , spend your time on something better rather than engaging these trolls from the other side of the border .

P.S I rarely use these kind of words for any member , but take my word that you are dealing with a special case here , something damaged beyond repair . Oppose/debunk him and quickly be labeled a traitor of Pashtun nation , an enemy to the identity of his race/tribe , a Punjabi most likely and an army brat/belonging to a military family .

the current pakistan represent the pushtoons as we have the majority. more than double pushtoons life in pakistan scattered vastly in three provinces( KPK,FATA,baluchistan and Sindh).
also Afghanistan doesnt has pushton majority anyway, the current election showing the wining of abduallah abduallah is the proof. afgn pustoon population is 40% max. 60% are now non-pushtoons.
if pushtoons so much wanted to be united i think they should join pakistan like crimea :D

@Pak-one

The guy is mad, he just doesn't get it no one buys his bull Shyte ideology, we don't believe in loy Afghanistan or pukhtoonistan for that matter.

This chap has so much love of Afghans but he fails to sees that actually Pakistani Pukhtoons have hatred towards Afghan, they have destroyed our land, they are loyal to no one but the highest bidder, if you do a survey in Kpk, Fata, Baluchistan, you will find 90 percent of people are fed up of Afghans and want them gone.

I just don't understand if you have so much love for them why you don't move there?.

Any one who doesn't buy your ideology is a non Pukhtoon, Hindkowan, Punjabi, Etc etc etc.

Get some fresh air dude, we all don't want the same, this doesn't make us less or more Pukhtoon it just shows even as Pukhtoons we are individuals with our own rather then ethnic views.
You claimed you are from FATA.....from where exactly in FATA?

I see you people are constantly taking the bait from a delusional member @Pak-one here . Note that he has some sort of superiority complex , grandiose and carries immense hate against races/ethnicity . I know him as an extremely racist person who has a habit of pathologically lying and having opium-induced delusions of a future Afghan superpower and dreams of abolishment of Durand Line from my past interactions . Now , don't be fooled by his ultra-Islamic sermons since he will show his true face right after that post with Qaum/Nasal/Watan not-so-visionary ideas . Stuck in the stone ages and boasting of some past made up history of glory and achievement , this person is . Please , spend your time on something better rather than engaging these trolls from the other side of the border .

P.S I rarely use these kind of words for any member , but take my word that you are dealing with a special case here , something damaged beyond repair . Oppose/debunk him and quickly be labeled a traitor of Pashtun nation , an enemy to the identity of his race/tribe , a Punjabi most likely and an army brat/belonging to a military family .
You are mistaking me for your altaf bhai and his followers. Words are winds...

Last edited:
It seems you are thirsty for love and respect, dont seek it on forums, fatty

Oh im sorry did i hurt your lil feelings? lmao.. make a thread on tht one.. how a "military brat" humiliated you.. just like the one where your "dumb" rickshaw driving cousin was owned by faujis .. or other of your nonsense...

Id be surprised if you are a "real" doc... unless the merit of KPK Med cols has gone down the drain ????

When will this happen? Do Afghans even care about their people? They need your help, take them back.

Pak cannot afford to look after a community who's 2.5 million population is actively involved in terrorist and criminal networks. Its a burden.

The Govt. needs to act, then rented Afghani Govt. will be left of no choice.

Afghan Govt. is not acting because they know Afghanis in Pakistan are assets & source of terrorism & crime in Pakistan. So the Govt. is incompetent & they are scared to act & take hard steps.

kind of like the US-Mexico relationship....those born in the foreign country are citizens; but we need to weed out the good people from the trouble-makers (the ones who abuse our hospitality and then backstab us when told or compelled to do so)

Well to be honest with you Pakistan is not having that much time to "weed out good people". Currently all the Afghanis in Pakistan are national security threat & they need to be dealt accordingly. Even Pakistanis phatans are tired of them & they want to get rid of them, but the Govt. is a complete failure & they don't seem to understand at all on how to deal with them, so that's the level of their incompetency.

I don't know how you have compared Pak-Afghan relationship to US-Mexico relationship. Both the countries, US & Mexico are not on WAR or are not barking like wild dogs on each other, unlike Afghanis who keep blaming Pakistan for each & every single thing. Just take two recent events as example, when pig rented Hamid Karzai was blaming ISI for everything to ganja nora & nora was just listening, it was our DG ISI who shut the rented bastard off & then it happened in India when jabroni rented Karzai started crying (blaming) Pakistan for every thing in front terrorist Modi.

Last edited:
who cares what Karzai says - he's irrelevant and completely isolated...only the indians are supporting him

Kabul is taken over by farsiwans/kabulis, they don't want return of 3 million pashtuns from Pakistan.
That my friend is a good point. I wouldn't be surprised if they start blaming us for sending the terrorists if this process starts. These millions of pashtun will definitely play a role in Afghan power play.

Kabul is taken over by farsiwans/kabulis, they don't want return of 3 million pashtuns from Pakistan.

Are you implying here that Kabul was ever a city of Pashto speakers before the Soviet invasion? You make absolutely no sense, for Karzai - a Kandahari - would be the last leader to not welcome more votes.

Our refugee numbers in Pakistan have been estimated at 1.7 million and include both Dari and Pashto speakers. With unemployment numbers still very high in Afghanistan, incentives are low for people to head back, hence Kabul's preference for a gradual migration back as has been happening over the last 13 years.

Back
Top Bottom