What's new

Kabul needs to act to bring back refugees: Pakistan

Oh did I offend your little e-feelings ? I don't care, I know many pushtoons and your breed is rare but still it does exist. You are the traitors, btw if you have so much love and pain for your kind why don't you go to Afghanistan and live there and feel their pain. Yes our grandpas did chaplosi for british raj but now your grandapas are doing our caplosi lol, we treat you like shyt. You must have good idea how Afghanis live in ISB/RWP so I don't have to tell you how literate and capable your kind is.

:omghaha::omghaha:
Karak district has highest literacy rate in Pakistan. Literacy rate of KPK is 55% while that of highly urbanized punjab is 67%. Our drawback is very low female literacy rate. ANP 's work in education sector, has accelerated education in pakhtunkhwa and within 5 years of PTI governament , KPK might surpass punjab in literacy rate.

I am not talking about bhatakhori, i am talking about the hatred/dislike that they have for us. A senior beaurocrat from foriegn office told me that all along we were assuming that punjabis have problems with pashtuns but in foriegn i realized that it were mohajirs beurocrats from karachi who are expressing contempt , enmity for pakhtuns and are consider it some kind of their duty to pull down the legs of their pakhtun colleagues.
This is even evident from internet, go to any pakistani forum, the anti-pakhtun hateful post mostly come from a karachiite. I have said this before and recieved infraction from oscar. But this is a forum and i need explainations from karachiites. Hate breeds hate, if they express hate for all of us, then they should not be surprised when some of us in karachi pour alfee into their ears and eyes and cut their bodies with razors.....they should remember that when it comes to ruthlessness, we are at the top in pakistan. We are such akhroat headed guys that we dont back off no matter how many of us are killed. Mohajirs could have benefited from partnership with hardworking pakhtuns, but if they want enmity then so be it. We are used to bloodshedd, they are not. Where they will run once pakistan crumbles? Perhaps kamikaze by jumping into arabian sea.

Hard to believe anything you say. Since you hate anyone non-pashtun may thats the reason you may asume everyone hate you equally and wet dreaming of Pakistan crambling. When was the last time riots happened between muhajir vs pathan? On what scale? Anyway don't forget 1/3 of muhajirs are pashtun origin and proud of it.

Hard to believe anything you say. Since you hate anyone non-pashtun may thats the reason you may asume everyone hate you equally and wet dreaming of Pakistan crambling. When was the last time riots happened between muhajir vs pathan? On what scale? Anyway don't forget 1/3 of muhajirs are pashtun origin and proud of it.
Those rohilla shohilla pathans of mohajir community?, dont pour salt at my wounds, they are at the forefront in their hostility towards pakhtuns. Mohajir is not a racial identity but linguistic.
I am studying U.P and i am shocked to find out that major towns and cities in westren U.P were founded by afghans/pashtuns in 1700s like the azam garh that is hot in news in riots. Bareily, muradabad, aligarh, rampur, shahjahanpur, deoband , farrukhabad, malihabad etc were founded by pashtuns. Due to pashtun rule , rohilkhand became the region with highest concentration of muslims in U.P, 40-45%. Bhopal itself was founded by orakzai pashtuns and now has high concentration of muslims. Bihar had afghan nobles even in mughal times and before that it was seat of lohani tribe to which i belong. Now their urduspeaker descendents are follower of altaf hussian and bare fangs at the shalwar kameez wearing pakhtuns who according to them are jahil backwards. Their pashtun ancestors must be turning in their graves.

Those rohilla shohilla pathans of mohajir community?, dont pour salt at my wounds, they are at the forefront in their hostility towards pakhtuns. Mohajir is not a racial identity but linguistic.
I am studying U.P and i am shocked to find out that major towns and cities in westren U.P were founded by afghans/pashtuns in 1700s like the azam garh that is hot in news in riots. Bareily, muradabad, aligarh, rampur, shahjahanpur, deoband , farrukhabad, malihabad etc were founded by pashtuns. Due to pashtun rule , rohilkhand became the region with highest concentration of muslims in U.P, 40-45%. Bhopal itself was founded by orakzai pashtuns and now has high concentration of muslims. Bihar had afghan nobles even in mughal times and before that it was seat of lohani tribe to which i belong. Now their urduspeaker descendents are follower of altaf hussian and bare fangs at the shalwar kameez wearing pakhtuns who according to them are jahil backwards. Their pashtun ancestors must be turning in their graves.

Same way burger punjabi think of rural punjabi, while forgotting 1-2 generations ago his father was also from that background. Riots happen in India. Where 32 muslims are killed by Bodo hindus in 24 hours. Last year over 200 innocent muslims which included woman and children were killed/raped by their neighbours hindus, muzafargarh riots.

In Karachi its all about crimnals killing each other, just that different groups stick with each other.

Last edited:
Oh did I offend your little e-feelings ? I don't care, I know many pushtoons and your breed is rare but still it does exist. You are the traitors, btw if you have so much love and pain for your kind why don't you go to Afghanistan and live there and feel their pain. Yes our grandpas did chaplosi for british raj but now your grandapas are doing our caplosi lol, we treat you like shyt. You must have good idea how Afghanis live in ISB/RWP so I don't have to tell you how literate and capable your kind is.

:omghaha::omghaha:
not all Afghans are Pashtun; Pakistan has worked with Afghans as a people - not as a specific race

though mistakes have been made on our part, no doubt.....we had a falling out with Ahmed Shah Massoud (Tajik) at the very end; and regardless of how history judges the mujahideen, he was a patriot and loved Afghanistan

Afghans should start loving their country and start thinking about improving it rather than sticking to tribal/warlord-ism and regionalism...and then blaming others for the ills in their country (not all their blames are incorrect by the way, foreign meddling since Alexander the Great contributed towards its inability to prosper and be united)

you were lecturing me about creating divisions and disharmony.....

what is this talk?

and what wounds are you talking about agha....you have a shelter, have food, and obviously you have an internet connection.....what is the wounds?

Same way burger punjabi think of rural punjabi, while forgotting 1-2 generations ago his father was also from that background. Riots happen in India. Where 32 muslims are killed by Bodo hindus in 24 hours. Last year over 200 innocent muslims which included woman and children were killed/raped by their neighbours hindus, muzafargarh riots.

In Karachi its all about crimnals killing each other, just that different groups stick with each other.

Karachi is Pakistan. Its a huge melting pot of people from all over (including non-Pakistanis).

There are great things about it - and then there's the gang/turf wars/mafia/political and sectarian evil that exists in some quarters.......

and yes - india has its fair share of communal terrorism....incidents worse than any one-off incidents that happened in Pakistan...people should be human beings first and look at others as equal citizens....all this divisions based on political beliefs and religious beliefs where one person is right and the wrong person must be killed or attacked - that needs to be erased from humankinds mindset

this isnt the fcking crusades

Good if true, KPK should set standards high. Development and education will help us step into the future.

the challenge will be to evolve.....mindsets need to change

women especially must be allowed to go to school....education is the one primary way to bring betterment and bring new ideas and help take the country forward

female (and even male) illiteracy figures in the rural areas of FATA are absolutely pathetic; though the good news is that younger generations are migrating into the big cities....there are few opportunities in tribal areas except livestock/agriculture and a few other industries

so yes - development and education will be critical

that comes with governance....!

Last edited:
@Pak-one

Why don't you cross over to be with your brothers, but trust me they will not accept you as one if their own.

You don't have respect of your people razakara and you go seeking respect of others, Dimag kar kigi?.

@Pak-one

Why don't you cross over to be with your brothers, but trust me they will not accept you as one if their own.

You don't have respect of your people razakara and you go seeking respect of others, Dimag kar kigi?.
Your pashto is broken and flawed boy, dont tell me what should i do what i shouldnt. You are not ghilzai, you are ghwalzai
P.S: What the **** is razakar? Learn pashto first and do some research. Razakar is urdu term which means volunteer. You dont know even the proper word that you wanted to use for me.

...they should remember that when it comes to ruthlessness, we are at the top in pakistan. We are such akhroat headed guys that we dont back off no matter how many of us are killed. Mohajirs could have benefited from partnership with hardworking pakhtuns, but if they want enmity then so be it. We are used to bloodshedd, they are not. Where they will run once pakistan crumbles? Perhaps kamikaze by jumping into arabian sea.

You got some serious issues. You are endorsing hate and violence against a race of people and hoping for a breakage of a nation.

You are a savage, with all due respect; a racist would be a smallest of a negative word to describe you.

You not only justify mass murder but glorify it. I don't know how this forum allows you to operate and post such filth on a mass public forum of such diversity.

In any civilized society a person like you would have been locked up under every section of hate crime laws and punished and sent to do time for a long time.

We Afghans are natural predators and at the top of food chain. Pakistan is our grazing and hunting field, we wont leave this "sunay ki churria" with sea access and fertile lands. Karachi has become ours, so would be the case with rest of pakistan. In case you have not noticed, pashtun percentage in balochistan has jumped to 50%, thanks to our Afghan bros. In 2200 A.D pakistan will be renamed pashtunistan.

hahahahhaha LOLz
Ok this one cracked me up. It's very obvious you're a part-time clown with a full-time mental disorder. Plz continue lol

Your pashto is broken and flawed boy, dont tell me what should i do what i shouldnt. You are not ghilzai, you are ghwalzai
P.S: What the **** is razakar? Learn pashto first and do some research. Razakar is urdu term which means volunteer. You dont know even the proper word that you wanted to use for me.

Thts one mad,lying,pathetic refugee.. whose family gets beaten by soldiers n watches executions now and than.. poor "doc" (hahahahahah) has lost his mind.

Thts one mad,lying,pathetic refugee.. whose family gets beaten by soldiers n watches executions now and than.. poor "doc" (hahahahahah) has lost his mind.
Still not "recovered" from "that", you tried to spit on me, but it fell on your face, you were holding your akhroat-head too high......you are still puppy

Alpha race, top of the food and all in all beggers who have leached this nation of resources. Alpha race my nuts.

Still not "recovered" from "that", you tried to spit on me, but it fell on your face, you were holding your akhroat-head too high......you are still puppy

Lol.. spit on you.. everybody does.. you are like an unwanted child on PDF..

And the second line of my sig is just to remind you of facts...

Back
Top Bottom