What's new

K-15 test fired

good news :yahoo:.I hope this will be operational in quick session.. warm wishes to the experts and scientists for their achievement and dedication.keep doing this kind of robust indigenous products...
flag-india-wehende-flagge-18x27.gif

good .... hope they test it from an actual submarine too...... not sure if one of the diesel submarines can be modified for this .... if not, then hope Arihant is ready for a missile test fire soon.

Now thats what I call a good news..!!!:enjoy:
gr8 going DRDO, expecting agni-v soon, no more "before" OR "after" month words...Test it as soon as possible..
Best of luck...:yahoo:

?????????????????
Its just journalist's lack of knowledge of the subject.
no they are partially right K-15 is a quasi-ballistic missile:) A quasi ballistic missile (also called a semi ballistic missile) is a category of missile that has a low trajectory and/or is largely ballistic but can perform maneuvers in flight or make unexpected changes in direction and range.
At a lower trajectory than a ballistic missile, a quasi ballistic missile can maintain higher speed, thus allowing its target less time to react to the attack, at the cost of reduced range.

JL-1 has 2500km range, launched from a real sub. first tested in 1982.
JL-2 has 10000km range, it took us 30 years to master it. the first known sea launch happen at the end of 2010.

based on these, india is at least 30-40 years behind us.

a really interesting question to ask the regime in new delhi is by the time of its completion, what would be the progress of Chinese anti ballistic missile tech?

JL-2 has 10000km range, it took us 30 years to master it. the first known sea launch happen at the end of 2010.

a really interesting question to ask the regime in new delhi is by the time of its completion, what would be the progress of Chinese anti ballistic missile tech?

it took 30 yrs to master it. thats means high iq is not giving good results. we tested our k missiles last year without even anyone knowing we had this capability.
k15 is a cruise/ ballestic missile with range of 700-1000km. successfully tested 3 times.

k-4 is ballestic 3500-5000 km. test fired last january. 5 more tests to be done to make it operational. some will happen this year.

k5 6000km under development and will be test fired after the agni 5. and meets all our needs for now.

and about abm, both china and india becoming masters of this tech. we have been able to to hit missiles upto 80 km with 100% accuracy. by 2014 this would be upto 150 km which is basically midcourse abm.

and what if the JL-1, JL-2 ... JL-10, JL-20 .. turn about to be useless junk just like J-10, J-20, J-30... J-80 .... even chinese can't trust CPC claims .... leave alone others. :laugh:

and what if the JL-1, JL-2 ... JL-10, JL-20 .. turn about to be useless junk just like J-10, J-20, J-30... J-80 .... even chinese can't trust CPC claims .... leave alone others. :laugh:

china has 2 slbms. india has a special one k-15. in my knowledge china doesnt have anything like it. k4>jL1. k5 will be 6000-7000. i dont think we need a 1000km slbm. there is practically no need for tht. as we r not going to war with us. but i am sure drdo will still develop it with time just incase.:devil:

china has 2 slbms. india has a special one k-15. in my knowledge china doesnt have anything like it. k4>jL1. k5 will be 6000-7000. i dont think we need a 1000km slbm. there is practically no need for tht. as we r not going to war with us. but i am sure drdo will still develop it with time just incase.:devil:

their nuclear subs never leave coatal waters .... so, they first have to sort out the subs, not the missiles !!

Good news, I hope they test the K-4's and the K-5's at the earliest.:tup:

and yeah i forgot to mention that shourya is hypersonic with speeds upto 7.5 at height of just 50 km without even leaving the atmosphere. will ur abm be usefull against it? i really doubt it.

k-4 is ballestic 3500-5000 km. test fired last january. 5 more tests to be done to make it operational. some will happen this year.

K-4 wasn't tested, it's gas-booster was successfully tested from a submerged pontoon

Back
Top Bottom