What's new

Judicial Commission inquiry and findings

In the first video I saw paindoo lady intervied by some random guy and according to that lady some PTI guy asked her to vote for PTI. And PTI lost elections in that constituency of Narowal despite the so called rigging.

In the second video all I saw was a election material being delivered in the observation of poilce and rangers.

Where is the dhandli patang walai bhai? :lol:

:lol: there is no video which gives hint of MQM rigging in this way, BTW first dailymotion video clearly shows PTI multan candidate forcing women to stamp on bat :lol:

PML-n rigging. Now that is what you call rigging.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: there is no video which gives hint of MQM rigging in this way, BTW first dailymotion video clearly shows PTI multan candidate forcing women to stamp on bat :lol:

Only one video which also shows that some random leader was forcing people to vote for PTI. He himself wasn't voting like you guys do in Karachi. Where as there are dozens of videos showing thappa bazi of MQM. I want to see thappa bazi by PTI?

Is tarah ki koi cheez dikhao to maza aaye.

Only one video which also shows that some random leader was forcing people to vote for PTI. He himself wasn't voting like you guys do in Karachi. Where as there are dozens of videos showing thappa bazi of MQM. I want to see thappa bazi by PTI?

Is tarah ki koi cheez dikhao to maza aaye.

hahaha, lagta he rigging ke word PTI me enter ho ker legal ban jata he :lol: ab rona dhona band kerdo you guys also did rigging, waqt ane per aur bhi videos samne ajayen ge

249174_10151382188471373_326160667_n.jpg

So genius did you mention how many polling stations. You calculated this for only one brainiac. Use your brain for once.

hahaha, lagta he rigging ke word PTI me enter ho ker legal ban jata he :lol: ab rona dhona band kerdo you guys also did rigging, waqt ane per aur bhi videos samne ajayen ge

You got only one video and that too a vague one. But anyways we don't work like you guys. Blame others when you get exposed.

His act was condemnable and PTI should take action against him.

Two video were rubbish by the way.

So genius did you mention how many polling stations. You calculated this for only one brainiac. Use your brain for once.

:omghaha::omghaha:

first immy fanboy who is insulting his own PTI burger immy fanboi

Election aftershocks.. everyone is blaming everyone. But I think PTI is the one which was in the receiving end of all these dishonest activities.

Why is PML-N ghondas killing PTI people? Please tell? Is PML-N a terrorist organization? Is it a Nihari League Mafia?

FAISALABAD: Three relatives of a Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) candidate for PP-51 were gunned down allegedly by the supporters of the Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N) on Sunday over an election-related dispute in Chak Jhumra, police said.

PML N Supporters kill 3 PTI workers » MFB - Muslim - Islamic - facebook

Where is justice?

:omghaha::omghaha:

first immy fanboy who is insulting his own PTI burger immy fanboi

I havnt seen any such calculation by PTI members. Some anchors were doing the same for MQM in karachi. This is not a merit to check for dhandli. It makes u even more stupid that you posted it without looking at it.

Back
Top Bottom