What's new

Jud emerges again under a new name.

Yea they have changed its name to "Tehreek Azadi Jammu and Kashmir". What a direct and purposeful name. Even when India would allege them another time, it would also repeat "Tehreek Azadi Jammu and Kashmir". If but if you use abbreviation, it would sound "Tajak" which refers to people of Tajikistan.

This name actually has implications for Government of Pakistan. You cannot keep head of "Tehreek-e-Azadi-e-Jammu-and-Kashmir" into custody... are you not supporting Tehreek-e-Azadi in Kashmir?

Last edited:
Yea I have they have hanged its name to "Tehreek Azadi Jammu and Kashmir". What a direct and purposeful name. Even when India would allege them another time, it would also repeat "Tehreek Azadi Jammu and Kashmir". If but if you use abbreviation, it would sound "Tajak" refers to people of Tajikistan.

Its a funny situation both ways.
Yep and i saw new banners today on murree and gt road, actually were very well designed with live graphic art and mesaages in both urdu and english, anyways this name changing seems like a good step, no more half hearted measures and hiding behind cover, say out aloud that we want freedom for.kashmir and a name that reflects it goes a long way..

Now UN too will find it hard to ban this organisation. They stand for what UN itself identifies as a disputed territory and by banning, would UN go against its own resolutions which accept that people of Kashmir will decide their fate, and TAJAK is only saying what Kashmiris also stand - Liberation of Kashmir.

Its a master stroke, but now Government of Pakistan would have to put its weight behind liberation of Kashmir even more.

Now UN cannot ban this organisation anymore. They stand for what UN itself identifies as a disputed territory and if they would do, they will go against their own resolution.

Its a master stroke, but now Government of Pakistan would have to put its weight behind liberation of Kashmir even more.
What the govt does or doesnt actually doesnt matter really in pakistan when issues of national security are concerned, its the establishment that runs kashmir policy and that is why its been so consistent uptil now, if had been up to the govt's believe me we would've lost kashmir, anyways pakistan really knows how to play chess with the devil lol and yes UN cant demand sanctions of organizations apparently in complaince with its resolutions, all the other obvious stuff needs evidence to be proven or else its just the indians crying like always and lol we dont leave no proof..

What the govt does or doesnt actually doesnt matter really in pakistan when issues of national security are concerned, its the establishment that runs kashmir policy and that is why its been so consistent uptil now, if had been up to the govt's believe me we would've lost kashmir, anyways pakistan really knows how to olay chess with the devil lol...

If USA can be run by TRUMP who nakely and blatently talks of its own interest only, that is a good time when Pakistan too would talk openly and only about its interests.

When Indians are killing Kashmirs mercilessly, blinding them, depriving them of life and keeping them under curfews for months and on, Pakistan needs to stand taller in its demands and raise its voices. If Establishment is doing it, their actions are welcome.

If USA can be run by TRUMP who nakely and blatently talks of its own interest only, that is a good time when Pakistan too would talk openly and only about its interests.

When Indians are killing Kashmirs mercilessly, blinding them, depriving them of life and keeping them under curfews for months and on, Pakistan needs to stand taller in its demands and raise its voices. If Establishment is doing it, their actions are welcome.
Yes ofcpurse their actions are welcome and had it not been for the establishment pakistan would've been no more Allah forbid, but now we need a civilian govt that is totally patriotic and doesnt compromise national security, u knw what india and the west says, that its just the isi and army which want kashmir etc etc not the people (a blatant lie ofcourse) but if a civilian govt projects that opinion globally than the wholr world will know and accept that 200 million people want this and that my friend is true pressure and i think that is what the establishment has realized now and that is the path they will travel, they have decided to give rome back to its people...

Agree. Pakistan needs to replace non-representing governments with real ones. Previous two governments were made outside Pakistan, even before elections were held. Both PMLN and PPP pledge their loyalty to the foreign governments and commit that they will improve their relationship with India, which actually means they will stay quiet on whatever happens towards Indian front.

In furture, this Mian Nawaz would be remembered as a criminal who stayed silent when Kashmir was boiling and needed support. He not only didn't act himself, he gave false impressions that he is sending senators around the world. No freaking public organisation, non-government agency or even a secondary political party (including PTI) spoke for them. Media too got quiet within days as 95% of it receives government funds. If India had such an opportunity against Pakistan, lets say Sindh or Baluchistan, guess what they would've done to you on the global front. And that would be when India has no territorial claim of Sindh or Baluchistan. But here, when Pakistan owns Kashmir Internationally (and is a party to the dispute), the fag*t Prime Minister didn't act and didn't cause a scratch or dent to India for its crimes.

I do not support any militancy per say, but I support every peaceful and diplomatic front which would force India to give more political space to Kashmiris. Today Kashmiris are determined to get Independence from India, all you need is to provide them a platform, a channel which makes the world hear their voices and see their blinded eyes.

I am in Australia and when I told my Australian colleagues that there is a 100+ days of curfew going on in Kashmir, they had absolutely no idea and they were baffled if that was even true. This is the level of information blocking on part of India. Pakistan could break that and expose India - and that in itself would lead to liberation of Kashmir.

Agree. Pakistan needs to replace non-representing governments with real ones. Previous two governments were made outside Pakistan, even before elections were held. Both PMLN and PPP pledge their loyalty to the foreign governments and commit that they will improve their relationship with India, which actually means they will stay quiet on whatever happens towards Indian front.

In furture, this Mian Nawaz would be remembered as a criminal who stayed silent when Kashmir was boiling and needed support. He not only didn't act himself, he gave false impressions that he is sending senators around the world. No freaking public organisation, non-government agency or even a secondary political party (including PTI) spoke for them. Media too got quiet within days as 95% of it receives government funds. If India had such an opportunity against Pakistan, lets say Sindh or Baluchistan, guess what they would've done to you on the global front. And that would be when India has no territorial claim of Sindh or Baluchistan. But here, when Pakistan owns Kashmir Internationally (and is a party to the dispute), the fag*t Prime Minister didn't act and didn't cause a scratch or dent to India for its crimes.

I do not support any militancy per say, but I support every peaceful and diplomatic front which would force India to give more political space to Kashmiris. Today Kashmiris are determined to get Independence from India, all you need is to provide them a platform, a channel which makes the world hear their voices and see their blinded eyes.

I am in Australia and when I told my Australian colleagues that there is a 100+ days of curfew going on in Kashmir, they had absolutely no idea and they were baffled if that was even true. This is the level of information blocking on part of India. Pakistan could break that and expose India - and that in itself would lead to liberation of Kashmir.
Yes yes, both these parties are foriegn sanctioned, pmln are assholes of a kind but ppp takes treachary to a whole another level cause u just've to remove shareef family from pmln and a few other bad eggs and than its not that bad a party with patriots like nisar but ppp is rotten to its core, lets hope our judiciary shows some mettle and rid us of shareefs, than a cleaner pmln can battle it out with pti, pti is the most suitable choice to lead the country right now but pmln can serve as a healthy opposition while those ppp dogs must be completely eliminated but national securtiy should always remain with the establishment cause pakistan has a long list of enemies and those matters are better served in the hands of the isi and yes one thing we lack is prowess over info war, thats one thing the indians are better at and its spreading misinfo but one must realise that the west really doesnt want the kashmir dispute resolved in our favour, the only way we get kashmir liberated is spring huge sepratist movementd within india and than we can negotiate to back of if they let kashmir go...

Yes ISI acting as the last wall have saved Pakistan more than once. You world remember Black Water and Raymond Device network... where is it now? And the legendary jobs ISI did were not talked of, let alone be cherished. They have eliminated terrorism from Baluchistan, Fata, Karachi and Interrior punjab. And recent defeat of Indian design against CPEC, yet another medal over the chest we never saw. When you have such a shining organization to take benefit, use them to give birth to regional dominance divisions, wich could be separete from ISI and can look after India, Iran and Afghanistan in the region.

Our internal politics has hope in the form you mentioned above, but there in no plan to correct Afghanistan or treat Indian madness. Force alone is not enough, Pakistan got to use all means possible. In the tool kit of an engineer, there are hammer, scissors, pencils, robbers and tiny needles which he uses at will. Against these international players, specifically against Indian and Afghan aggression, we do not have a toolkit, no engineer behind and no plan. Establishment is mostly operating in "fire fighting mode" and when enemy builds are castle against you, all they do is neutralise them. But for a safer better central Asia, Pakistan needs to go aggressive on defence. Let political leadership correct internal issues but create establishment controlled regional domination divisions to take care of hostile countries. Concepts of Diplomatic missions and foreign office has been infertile for Pakistan.

@Awan68;

Its actually an illusion that Government has power think, act and decide. Whoever makes decision to take charge can represent people of Pakistan. Centrally controlled governments were an old concept which used to run countries like a pyramids. Now technology has enabled people to go asymmetrical and create multiple centres of control. If you think, this lunatic, the "electorally elected leader" Nawaz Sharif is nothing but a person who knows how to manipulate elections. He stole it, he would do it again, he can do it as many times he likes, but he is not a leader and can be replaced by a real leader, who doesn't need to take electoral pathway. Now who is this leader going to be?

If I decide today, that I will derive country's education policy and I commit myself, I will find 100 minded who could join hands to shape the country' future without taking electoral pathway or their funds. Leadership is a decision, whoever decides it and commits to it, has it.

A
Yes ISI acting as the last wall have saved Pakistan more than once. You world remember Black Water and Raymond Device network... where is it now? And the legendary jobs ISI did were not talked of, let alone be cherished. They have eliminated terrorism from Baluchistan, Fata, Karachi and Interrior punjab. And recent defeat of Indian design against CPEC, yet another medal over the chest we never saw. When you have such a shining organization to take benefit, use them to give birth to regional dominance divisions, wich could be separete from ISI and can look after India, Iran and Afghanistan in the region.

Our internal politics has hope in the form you mentioned above, but there in no plan to correct Afghanistan or treat Indian madness. Force alone is not enough, Pakistan got to use all means possible. In the tool kit of an engineer, there are hammer, scissors, pencils, robbers and tiny needles which he uses at will. Against these international players, specifically against Indian and Afghan aggression, we do not have a toolkit, no engineer behind and no plan. Establishment is mostly operating in "fire fighting mode" and when enemy builds are castle against you, all they do is neutralise them. But for a safer better central Asia, Pakistan needs to go aggressive on defence. Let political leadership correct internal issues but create establishment controlled regional domination divisions to take care of hostile countries. Concepts of Diplomatic missions and foreign office has been infertile for Pakistan.

@Awan68;

Its actually an illusion that Government has power think, act and decide. Whoever makes decision to take charge can represent people of Pakistan. Centrally controlled governments were an old concept which used to run countries like a pyramids. Now technology has enabled people to go asymmetrical and create multiple centres of control. If you think, this lunatic, the "electorally elected leader" Nawaz Sharif is nothing but a person who knows how to manipulate elections. He stole it, he would do it again, he can do it as many times he likes, but he is not a leader and can be replaced by a real leader, who doesn't need to take electoral pathway. Now who is this leader going to be?

If I decide today, that I will derive country's education policy and I commit myself, I will find 100 minded who could join hands to shape the country' future without taking electoral pathway or their funds. Leadership is a decision, whoever decides it and commits to it, has it.
Actually the biggest castle india or the ultimate enemy(u know who,lol) has against pakistan is afghanistan, this is why they invaded afghanistan, to establish a base from where to launch insurgencies into pakistan, the tribal belt was our greatest weakness and hence they expolited it but u have to analyze the situation closely in afghanistan to decipher if pakistan is agressive in its defence or not, state sponsred statements to appease the masses and deliver messages to the world are for children and ego worshipers, pakistan's plan of action is never chest thumping unlike some nieghbours anyways coming back to afghanistan buddy the tali's aka isi assets have taken back hakf of afghanistan with the central kabuk govt on the verge of collaspe with a weary Us trying its best to leave with some dignity, we won, we suffered through the blunt of the attack for 15 yrs when the had afghanistan, we lost a slot of battles but the outcome of the war is in our favour, we now fully control the tribal belt and now its bieng merged into kpk meaning no more nogo areas and lawless lands, we have the border, we have the backing if regional powrs like russia and china to put the tali's back into power in afghanistan and that is our victory cause with no afghanistan, nothing india and comoany can do to hurt us, we know they will try their best to antagonize us but will never attack us directly so to sum it uo we have won the war, we have succesfully seen through the zionist assault and in the process zionism has lost a lot of ground cause before the afghan war they had global dominance via Us the declared and sole superpower and after this war on terror with the Us attention diverted for 20 yrs russia has risen again unchecked and china has risen too, now the world is 3 polar my friend and that is again due to pakistan, anyways getting to the political part i dont agree that leadership is the domain of those who want it, leadership is the concubine of those upon whom it is forced, those who dont desire it, those who know what true responsibility means, democracy is a sham, i guess what u propose is closer in idealogy to the caliphate yet the ummah doesnt recognize and never will recognize a caliph that doesnt hold the hijaz(makkah and medina, thats how the ottomans collasped when they lost thise cities) so we need a system of govt that isnt called the caliphate as of now but is based upon it aka the presidential system, so here it is,my game plan, the constitution of pakistan is abolished with populous support( several means through which the isi can trigger it when the time is right), a new body or council is formed and thier members must be phds in their respective fields with complete knowledge of islam, they are not elected but are appointed by judiciary, reoresentatives of all the provinces with pakistan split into 10-12 provinces with special care taken to divide population in such a way that no province has any ethinic majority hence eliminating the ethinic card forever, those members of the council than nominate 4-5 presidential candidates, then the voting begins, whomsoever is victorious than appoints governers and federal mininsters, on provincial.levels governers will work through local bodies and there are no provinvcial assemblies but local councils lets say 3-4 to a district, judiciary must be completely independent with judge of high tier elected by representatives of lawyer commities and other judges, the anglo saxon law that is the corr of all problems is discarded with true islamic jurispudence introduced(not modern era wahabi extremist one) but the true one from the past, this is how we can ensure that we become a great nation but such an action will take atlesmast 6 months and we need to be strong enough that no foriegn power will be able to interfere while the process is active...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom