What's new

Jordan Peterson Glorifies Apartheid pf israel

He was a druggie, no matter what he chose to call it.

You can claim whatever you want, the fact remains the same.

You can call me a liar, a manipulator, or whatever else you can think of, everyone knows the truth.

Again, the only reason you defend him is because he conforms to your confirmation bias.

If he criticized Israel, you would be at his throat.
"Druggie" is a person that takes anti-depressants? 1/6th of all Americans are druggies then. Semantic manipulator.

As I said, It's your confirmation bias, you are talking about a theoretical scenario in which he condemns Israel, an imaginary scenario in which I talk shit about him, what you don't see is that it's merely a projection of the way Muslims reacted to his support of Israel *in reality*.

"Druggie" is a person that takes anti-depressants? 1/6th of all Americans are druggies then. Semantic manipulator.

As I said, It's your confirmation bias, you are talking about a theoretical scenario in which he condemns Israel, an imaginary scenario in which I talk shit about him, what you don't see is that it's merely a projection of the way Muslims reacted to his support of Israel *in reality*.
I'd say so, yes.

"Semantic manipulator", you keep making this point, when you don't even realize that you're making a logical fallacy. Or you do, and are just childish.

Also, great, you learned a new phrase "confirmation bias" , but you don't actually understand what it means.

Nice job. 👍👍🤣🤣

I'd say so, yes.

"Semantic manipulator", you keep making this point, when you don't even realize that you're making a logical fallacy. Or you do, and are just childish.

Also, great, you learned a new phrase "confirmation bias" , but you don't actually understand what it means.

Nice job. 👍👍🤣🤣
Except when the fact that 1/6th of Americans take anti-depressants is mentioned, suddenly Peterson doesn't look so bad. But you won't tell it that way, you will simply call him a "drug addict", as if he's some meth head hiding in a sewer. Why? because you are using semantic manipulation, and would like to portray him in the worst way possible.

You are projecting your own confirmation bias when expecting me to use confirmation bias due to a hypothetical scenario and conveniently ignoring the *reality* (not hypothetical scenario) that Muslims are hating Peterson because what he is saying isn't fitting their confirmation bias.

Time out. Time out. Just one joke to lighten up the mood.

20210517_023954-422x720.jpg

Except when the fact that 1/6th of Americans take anti-depressants is mentioned, suddenly Peterson doesn't look so bad. But you won't tell it that way, you will simply call him a "drug addict", as if he's some meth head hiding in a sewer. Why? because you are using semantic manipulation, and would like to portray him in the worst way possible.

You are projecting your own confirmation bias when expecting me to use confirmation bias due to a hypothetical scenario and conveniently ignoring the *reality* (not hypothetical scenario) that Muslims are hating Peterson because what he is saying isn't fitting their confirmation bias.
It depends on your perspective. If anything it makes 1/6th of Americans look bad.

Did you know that you don't have to be addicted to meth or heroin to be considered a drug addict? A shit ton of people are addicted to off the shelf pain killers like a aspirin.

Also, you don't know how to read. I literally addressed your Muslims hating Peterson comment.

And you have the balls to call other people liars and manipulators.

I'm gonna a end it here, before I end up getting banned.

This guy is a fringe thinker who cries on TV for his incel followers who believe in a world where things should be handed to them - that explains his love for Israel lol!
He cries on a regular basis now, something is very wrong with him.
Not exactly the behaviour we would expect from a so called world class clinical psychologist.
Someone should recommend him a clinical psychologist, i'm sure Benny know some in Israel how will only charge him a few shekels.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom