What's new

Jordan may be next "Arab spring" country in the American list.

Thanks but yet youve made 8k+ comments . Im sure its quite attractive for you to associate with them ... out of entertainment im guessing

Yeah this forum grows on you after a while. :wave:

They are fun to talk to, it is like going to the zoo and watch the barbarian animals. (Some are even proud to be called barbarians :winkwink:)

They are fun to talk to, it is like going to the zoo and watch the barbarian animals. (Some are even proud to be called barbarians :winkwink:)

true . so you study in urbana ? sorry it says Illinois.

Kingghali:

Happy to see another Saudi, Arab and Sunni brother. But please display the Saudi flag proudly. No need to be a false flagger and use Luxembourg and North Korean flag.

I thought you were a troll at first and never thought of you as an Arab member let alone Saudi.

Mosab is overracting. It is only a minority that has those views about us Arabs or Saudis.

Otherwise we are respected like any other group here and many like and even love Arabs, our lands, history, culture, Semitic history etc. and show interest for it. Don't forget that A LOT of members here live in KSA or other Arab countries (Pakistanis).

The ones who don't nearly all belong in the "Safavid camp" or are just anti-Muslims and looking for a scapegoat in life so they blame every single one of their miseries on KSA.

I would like the moderators to stamp down on it more harshly but well. I am not a moderator. Just look at the thread I made about traditional Arab clothing in KSA, Yemen and the rest of the Arab world and some of the posts on page 2 and 3. This is what I mean when I say stamp down on it.

well you knew there are some misunderstanding here.
you knew there are some difference between Berber
Berber people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and Barbarian
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbarian
The term "barbarian" refers to a person who is perceived to be uncivilized. The word is often used either in a general reference to member of a nation or ethnos, typically a tribal society as seen by an urban civilization either viewed as inferior, or admired as a noble savage. In idiomatic or figurative usage, a "barbarian" may also be an individual reference to a brutal, cruel, warlike, insensitive person

The term originates from the ancient Greek word βάρβαρος (barbaros). Hence the Greek idiom "πᾶς μὴ Ἕλλην βάρβαρος" (pas mē Hellēn barbaros) which literally means "whoever is not Greek is a barbarian". In ancient times, Greeks used it for the people of different cultures but also to deride other Greek tribes and states; in the early modern period and sometimes later, they used it for the Turks, in a clearly pejorative way.[2][3] Comparable notions are found in non-European civilizations. In the Roman empire, Romans used the word barbarian for the Germans, Celts, Carthaginians, Iberians, Thracians, Persians and in some respects the Greeks themselves.

honestly I expect some people here who are blinded by sectarian thought and .... use these sort of word but why you ? after all you study in university and supposed to be a little above such notion specially in your field of study.

Maybe @Mosamania was referring to people like these
Iran - Tehran 29.11.2011.Savage Basiji forces attack British embassy - Part 3 - YouTube
well you knew there are some misunderstanding here.
you knew there are some difference between Berber
Berber people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and Barbarian
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbarian

honestly I expect some people here who are blinded by sectarian thought and .... use these sort of word but why you ? after all you study in university and supposed to be a little above such notion specially in your field of study.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Some are even proud to be called barbarians :winkwink:)
In the French dictionary LAROUSSE who updates yearly with new words to keep up with language evolution as used in the internet era. When you look for Saudi Arabia, the definition given, "BARBARIAN " medieval kingdom in modern time, followed by pictures like theses...
cn_image.size.9-11.jpg

A-Saudi-princess-before-h-010.jpg

4d2664e644e5519a4c4559e2b1919b89_1_orig.jpg

woman+lashed+for+being+raped+saudi+arabia+sharia+law.jpg

Berberes, proud inhabitants of north africa.
945072_174852619359096_1933326369_n.jpg

Mosa zebi, you are just a minuscule SOB larvae.

Back
Top Bottom