What's new

Jordan may be next "Arab spring" country in the American list.

Man, I eat and eat but I weigh the same. 85kg but I am quite tall. 1.90-1.91 m.;) But I am 21 years old so I am not going to grow anymore. Luckily! I feel that I need to exercise and leave the computer and studies more often in the future to keep that weight and reduce risks of getting diseases such as diabetes.

But since both of you are younger then you gan grow more.:cheesy:

LOL those videos, i just typed I am not fat on Youtube and copied here. I have not even seen them.:omghaha:

You're smart, considering your age. I'm older than you actually.

You're smart, considering your age. I'm older than you actually.

2howp4i.gif

Arabs and Muslims are very smart people if we just want to be that.;)

Yes, you just turned 40.:cheesy:

I hate my life right now. I blanked one exam in my chemical engineering studies and the re-exam will be at the start of August. I have to read approximate 600 pages again - for the 3 time.:no::coffee: I will be reading that when I will be back in KSA.:cry:

I would prefer running a marathon each week for 4 weeks in the Rub' al-Khali rather than this.

@Yzd Khalifa

Why don't you guys take me as a brigadier in Saudi Army without going through training? I can be fat and I love Kabsa. I get everything it takes! :partay:

2howp4i.gif

Arabs and Muslims are smart people if we just want to be that.;)

Yes, you just turned 40.:cheesy:

I hate my life right now. I blanked one exam in my chemical engineering studies and the re-exam will be at the start of August. I have to read approximate 600 pages again - for the 3 time.:no::coffee: I will be reading that when I will be back in KSA.:cry:

I would prefer running a marathon each week for 4 weeks in the Rub' al-Khali rather than this.

No, I'm still young. We all went though hell in our studies. It's your turn now.. :smart:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yzd Khalifa

Why don't you guys take me as a brigadier in Saudi Army without going through training? I can be fat and I love Kabsa. I get everything it takes! :partay:

No, I'm still young. We all went though hell in our studies. It's your turn now.. :smart:

Haha, I know. I was just making fun because I saw some users saying that we were at least 30-40 years old because some of the serious debates and I tried to tell them that I am not THAT old. No help.:coffee:

But as for me, I plan on making sure in my role in my political party and in elections, that my representatives know absolutely, that we have no friends, no allies in the Muslim world and so the best thing we can do is stop meddling and stop sending even one more dime, one more fighter plane, signing one more trade deal, or mutual agreement, one more treaty, allowing one more immigrant from, with people's and countries that have nothing but hatred, unjust criticism, and scorn for America.

If I may interject here, I believe that painting in a broad brush is a mistake in all cases, Muslim world not excluded. Yes there is deep hate against the USA in many Muslim countries for many reasons, some justified, some not so. But there are some countries with people who look up to the USA, in the Muslim world as well. I am not going to get into specifics here as it is too broad a subject, but I believe it is much more effective to take a case by case approach.
As for the intervention treaties trade deals and etc, though far from this region the USA is still part of the globe. In my eyes cooperation with other countries should not be only on an ideological basis but based on real politics as well. My premise is that the government should be looking out for the best of it's citizens first, which for the USA probably means dealing and trading with Muslim countries, wouldn't you agree (ideology aside)?

And again, if you are wondering why the change, as I said, that new found education in reality, I received right here on this board, reading what people really think, without the filter of liberal western press and diplomatic niceties.

Political correctness and the fear of being called racist has steered western press to avoid publishing reality oftentimes.

@Yzd Khalifa

You think you will walk away with your trolling approch :coffee: As soon as we get the leopard 2 tanks we will head to Jordan to annex it officially :coffee:

I dont mind the question but may I ask why are you asking

Curiosity that's all.

The elected Algerian Islamist Govt was thrown out. The country was in a civil war for ten years following that, about 200,000 were killed in the end.
The country was not in civil war. It was a project to destabilize the country. It was spearheaded by fundamentalist islam. From Rafsandjani Iran , the GCC, in particular KSA, Sudan, Lybia, Yemen, Morocco, Mubarak Egypt, The Clinton US [who was the chantre of political Islam] with a dectreted European arm embargo. We had to face all that on our own, with our own means...Identical scenario in Syria, and I hope Egyptian will rally behind their army to save Egypt from the fundamental islam tyranny. Same goes for Syria.

LOL it was meant as a joke and kinda a sniper at some very silly comments ive heard on this webpage

As a Saudi everyone here will hate your guts because everyone here is a racist, sectarian schmuck.

Everyone here would kill you and drink your blood the first chance they get, hate runs deep inside of them, barbarians is what they are. You must be new here so I am just giving you a heads up.

Oh one more thing, they take a screen shot of everything you say here. They are obsessed with you like you can never imagine.

As a Saudi everyone here will hate your guts because everyone here is a racist, sectarian schmuck.

Everyone here would kill you and drink your blood the first chance they get, hate runs deep inside of them, barbarians is what they are. You must be new here so I am just giving you a heads up.

Oh one more thing, they take a screen shot of everything you say here. They are obsessed with you like you can never imagine.

I have a purpose to be on this website I mostly read some threads where technology and industry are available . these more "political" threads are mostly to kill time for me while im currently on vacation . but as a Saudi personally they can go **** themselves sideways for all I care .

I have a purpose to be on this website I mostly read some threads where technology and industry are available . these more "political" threads are mostly to kill time for me while im currently on vacation . but as a Saudi personally they can go **** themselves sideways for all I care .

Just giving you a heads up :)

This forum is the dark cesspool of humanity.

Just giving you a heads up :)

This forum is the dark cesspool of humanity.

Thanks but yet youve made 8k+ comments . Im sure its quite attractive for you to associate with them ... out of entertainment im guessing

Back
Top Bottom