What's new

Jordan may be next "Arab spring" country in the American list.

al baik is not not allowed to open . the owner is originally Palestinian and he is quite adamant control freak (they do exist ) the farther the branches go the less they feel they are in control.

they could open in the GCC . eygpt . Jordan anywhere but choose not to . Arabs (especially those of the northern parts ) are quite proud and stubborn .

Yes but I heard they are going to open in Egypt and Sudan soon I don't about Jordan but not in the GCC states unless state share.

I wish brother, very beautiful,greenish and cooler climate. Not to mention the tasty food.

Oh please tasty food - You Arabs can't cook to save your life ! :P

I ate your Arabian Delights the other day; I swear my veins are already half clogged by the amount of butter & oil & all of that fatty stuff you put into your pastries & in my case thats saying something because I live on fatty foods ! :fie:

I ate your Arabian Delights the other day; I swear my veins are already half clogged by the amount of butter & oil & all of that fatty stuff you put into your pastries & in my case thats saying something because I live on fatty foods ! :fie:

:astagh:

That was probably not Saudi or Yemeni food. Arab food is a HUGE description. In KSA alone we have a very diverse cuisine depending on the region.

Hejazi and Yemeni cuisine is excellent. So is most Arab cuisine. Levantine too. You need to try the real deal. When you arrive I can show you real Arab food.:cheesy:

I wish brother, very beautiful,greenish and cooler climate. Not to mention the tasty food.

Indeed. Lovely province, nature and people. Part of historical Hejaz. It is truly an amazing part of historical/greater Hejaz.

Anyway Najd is great too. Have to say that as partially Najdi, albeit somewhat distantly. All of KSA is.

Riyadh is the capital though and constantly expanding. It gives more, better and bigger opportunities for people.;)

‫

:tup:

Anyway we are still waiting for the entrance of Mr. Blackeagle!

Al-Baik will bring other fast food chains down like Mac, BK, KFC and also the local ones if they open in the rest of GCC states.

Listen Akhi we all know that thats BS...you just don't want Al-Baik to open anywhere because you've recently bought shares in KFK, BK & MAC ! :whistle:

Al-Baik will bring other fast food chains down like Mac, BK, KFC and also the local ones if they open in the rest of GCC states.

I dont agree cause in jeddah in general the variety for fast food is much larger than riyadh and the rest of the kingdom and their profit margins are quite large .

I dont agree cause in jeddah in general the variety for fast food is much larger than riyadh and the rest of the kingdom and their profit margins are quite large .

Well we can never know for sure. Jeddah indeed is different from any other Saudi city when it comes to the variety of all those fast food/food chains. I prefer the local ones and to support them if I am to be honest but I know that the youth like me prefers the fast food often to eat something different than at home and also because it is quick and not expensive. Can also serve as a social gathering.

One has to be careful with the obesity and all the diseases that comes with that so we do not end up as a new USA, Kuwait or all those Latin American countries were obesity is a epidemic nearly. Unfortunately there are already some problems with that in KSA.

Anyway @Armstrong you did not comment on the clothing below? Better than the sissy clothes that Blackeagle supposedly wears or what?;)

Here you can see some Hejazi (Makkawi) clothing. I am sure that you have not seen it before!

‫

This is a typical Yemeni clothing but there are a lot of varieties depending on the region.

Nikon Yemeni kid by ßlind Point, on Flickr

@Arabian Legend

7abibi is the traditional clothing of Al-Bahah not very similar to the one you see overall in Hejaz and to some extent in Yemen? This is for once something that I am not 100% sure about. I mean the traditional clothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan is a stable country, it's difficult to throw a stable country into chaos. Then there's the will of the people, look at us, we've had all the makings of a civil war for what seems like an eternity now and we just stay on. I pity my people sometimes but I also admire their fortitude.
So don't despair, The Hashmi-ite Kingdom of Jordan will be fine.

Pakistan, Iraq, Lybia and Egypt are few examples... of stable states being thrown in democratic hell, with ease.

Why democracy not knocks the doors of West African dictators?

Anyway @Armstrong you did not comment on the clothing below? Better than the sissy clothes that Blackeagle supposedly wears or what?;)

Dude, try as you might you can't ever win against this :

lee-jinnah.jpg

Its what Christopher Lee is wearing in his depiction of the Father of My Nation, from the movie Jinnah ! :smitten:

easy on your trunk :p not good to your cardiovascular system in the long run. Second you need to pick out carefully from where to get these things. For me I don't like fatty and oily stuff, it makes me feel like I wanna throw up. There are few places down here in Riyadh run by non experienced workers I know what are talking about, believe me you don't wanna go there :fie::bad:

Listen Akhi we all know that thats BS...you just don't want Al-Baik to open anywhere because you've recently bought shares in KFK, BK & MAC ! :whistle:

Lol, I miss Al-Baik, its one of my favorite. Cant wait for Ramadan to come. I will head to Makkah then its going to be a different story my friend Im telling you.:lol:

Dude, try as you might you can't ever win against this :

lee-jinnah.jpg

Its what Christopher Lee is wearing in his depiction of the Father of My Nation, from the movie Jinnah ! :smitten:

Let's us just say that we share the first place among each other - meaning Hejazi, Yemeni (Arab overall) and Pakistani.;)

easy on your trunk :p not good to your cardiovascular system in the long run. Second you need to pick out carefully from where to get these things. For me I don't like fatty and oily stuff, it makes me feel like I wanna throw up. There are few places down here in Riyadh run by non experienced workers I know what are talking about, believe me you don't wanna go there :fie::bad:

Lol, I miss Al-Baik, its one of my favorite. Cant wait for Ramadan to come. I will head to Makkah then its going to be a different story my friend Im telling you.:lol:

Yeah, there are so many in Hejaz that I don't remember where all of them are in Jeddah. After all it was also created in Jeddah 40 years ago or so if I remember correctly.

But they have opened one in Qassim and Buraidah, have they not? I have heard of people driving all the way from Riyadh northwards towards Qassim and Buraidah.:omghaha::cheesy:

@Arabian Legend

7abibi is the traditional clothing of Al-Bahah not very similar to the one you see overall in Hejaz and to some extent in Yemen? This is for once something that I am not 100% sure about. I mean the traditional clothing.

Last time I went there I bought something smilier. Mine is slightly different but both are beautiful. And yes from Hijaz to Yemen thats what the people wear, not the majority these days tbqh.

Yeah, there are so many in Hejaz that I don't remember where all of them are in Jeddah. After all it was also created in Jeddah 40 years ago or so if I remember correctly.

All over Hejaz, from Makkah to Jeddah to Taif, Also down to Abaha and Khamees Mushaeet.

But they have opened one in Qassim and Buraidah, have they not? I have heard of people driving all the way from Riyadh northwards towards Qassim and Buraidah.:omghaha::cheesy:

Lol thats would be funny if true. Not that I don't expect it to happen :lol: but because Im not quite sure about Al-Baik opining in Qassim and Buradiah.

Back
Top Bottom