What's new

Joke

Reinforces my statement "poor moderation"
The post was deleted and the member is banned!

Talking about poor, please note that the filth he shared was QUOTED by three members, including you. Even when Oscar or anyone deleted that post the filth remained quoted in your posts. We had to delete and deal with five post where we could have done with one! So EVERYONE, PLEASE, DO NOT QUOTE TROLL POSTS AND DO NOT QUOTE THEM WITHOUT REMOVING THE PROBLEM PART OUT

Bilawal Bhutto says

"at this occasion of Eid I am worried about the Poors of Pakistan"

An Indian, a Pakistani and an Israeli are caught in a criminal act in Saudi Arabia and sentenced to flogging.

The Saudi flogger walks up to them and says : "Look, you all belong to some important countries unlike Nepal and Bangladesh so i gotta go easy on you. Ill let you pick how you want to get flogged"

The Indian says: "Ok thanks habibi, please tie a mattress to my back and flog me then ok?"

Saudi dude: "I got you bro"

The Saudi starts to flog the Indian but half way through the flogging, the mattress tears and the Indian gets flogged hard for the rest of the time and it hurts him like hell.

The Israeli sees this and says to the Saudi: " For my turn, i want you to tie 2 mattresses to my back"

Saudi dude: "As you wish!"

The Israeli gets two mattresses tied to his back and starts to get flogged but 3/4th of the way both the mattresses tear up again and he spends the last quarter getting flogged like crazy and he gets hurt like hell as well.

Saudi now walks up to the Pakistani and is like: "I’m guessing you want 3 mattresses tied to your back?"

Pakistani: "Keep your mattresses habibi. Just tie that Jew and Hindu to my back and flog away!"

It is just a joke---.

"Why some men wear earrings"

A farmer was at a diner one day having lunch when he noticed an old friend. What really caught his attention was that this friend was wearing an earring.

The farmer knew his old buddy to be a fairly conservative fellow, and was curious about his sudden change in "fashion sense."

The farmer walked up to him and said, "I didn't know you were into earrings."

"Don't make such a big deal, it's only an earring," the fellow replied sheepishly.

The farmer was silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity got the best of him and he asked "So, how long have you been wearing one?"

"Ever since my wife found it in my truck," the man replied.

y2jz624jpqk31.png

Joke about Lebanese corruption

A Lebanese MP visits a French MP at his beautiful country home.

– Lebanese MP: How can you afford this on an MP's salary?
– French MP: Do you see that freeway? The budget was $100 million. I built it for $90 million and pocketed the difference.

The next year the French MP visits the Lebanese MP at his country home. It's a mansion.

– French MP: How can you afford this on an MP's salary?
– Lebanese MP: Do you see that freeway?
– French MP: No.

Source:
Twitter account of journalist Gert Van Langendonck

Last edited:
@Maarkhoor :

LOL, nice triggering you did there: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-orange-hair-is-everywhere-in-bangladesh.640282/#post-11846875 IS NILGIRI YOUR MASTER? REEEEE lol ...I haunt them in everything....even what others do lol

@Imran Khan (orangutan pic surfaced again lol)

@Retired Troll @OsmanAli98
Once In a train a female bbc journalist and a Muslim, A jew and a Christian were travelling....Journalist having an interview of all about religious harmony....

Meanwhile train passes through a tunnel and suddenly it become pitch black.....

Every one heard a kiss sound and then slap....when train comes out of tunnel Christian man have a palm on face and every one thinking he kisses a Journalist and she slapped him....and journalist thinking he kissed by mistake jew and he slap him and Muslim thinking next time he will make again kiss sound and slap a jew...... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom