What's new

JOIN ARMY AS DOCTOR AFTER MBBS

saamia

New Recruit

Reaction score
SALAM
if anybody help me when vacancies for GDMO are expected...? and how to prepare for that?i mean is there any specific subjects or topics they ask mostly? and does it matters if ur fiance is also from army?:angel:

Wouldn't it be easier to ask the fiance, since he/she is in the Army already?

yeah.but he is out of station these days.cant help me out :(...and help me about the selection procedure.and topics..:what: ..nd i wanted to know do they prefer you or not?

yeah.but he is out of station these days.cant help me out :(...and help me about the selection procedure.and topics..:what: ..nd i wanted to know do they prefer you or not?

Any "preferences" are never officially declared, and those are applied usually only after meeting a basic set of standard qualifications on open merit.

SALAM
if anybody help me when vacancies for GDMO are expected...? and how to prepare for that?i mean is there any specific subjects or topics they ask mostly? and does it matters if ur fiance is also from army?:angel:
Dont know about doctors nut during issb for PMA they do ask

jin jin key abu fog mien hain hath khara karien

jo jo cadet college sey hain hath khara karien

jin jin key rishtadar fog mien hain hath kara karien

many friends told me about this

hahhaah this is realy hilariuos...:p but i really really want to join army ..,
Dont know about doctors nut during issb for PMA they do ask

jin jin key abu fog mien hain hath khara karien

jo jo cadet college sey hain hath khara karien

jin jin key rishtadar fog mien hain hath kara karien

many friends told me about this

plz anyone guide me about the specific topics,,s being a doctor cant review al my books ..

hahhaah this is realy hilariuos...:p but i really really want to join army ..,

plz anyone guide me about the specific topics,,s being a doctor cant review al my books ..

This might help you:

==========================================================

TYPE OF COMMISSION. Short Service Regular Commission in the Army Medical Corps as Captain GDMOs (Male/Female)

QUALIFICATION. Citizens of Pakistan or Azad Kashmir Domiciles and state subjects of class – I.

MBBS or equivalent qualifications recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) having completed minimum one year house job in an institution recognized by PM&DC.

AGE.

28 years

TYPE OF COMMISSION.
Short Service Regular Commission in Army Medical Corps as Captain
QUALIFICATION.

MBBS or equivalent qualifications recognized by PM&DC having completed minimum one year house job in an institution recognized by PM&DC.

EYE SIGHT.
Near Vision J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses.

NATIONALITY
Male/Female citizens of Pakistan/Azad Kashmir Nationals and state subject of Class-I.

Pakistani candidates having dual nationality will have to initiate the process for renunciation of their foreign nationality and will give an undertaking before joining the Army that they will complete the procedure for renunciation of their foreign nationality before completion of their training.

Those failing to renounce their foreign nationality or do not complete the procedure will not be granted commission, Additionally they will be liable to pay the training charges/bond money and will be released from the Army.

INELIGIBILITY. Following are ineligible to apply:-

Already screened out twice by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB)/General Headquarter (GHQ) /Naval Headquarters (NHQ)/Air Headquarters (AHQ) Selection Boards for any type of commission in the Armed Forces.

Candidates twice rejected for Junior Cadet Course/ Pakistan Military Academy Long Course/Graduate Course/Officers Training School (OTS) Short Course/Equivalent of Pakistan Navy or Pakistan Air Force Courses. However, candidates attaining higher qualifications are eligible for third chance.

A candidate who is rejected once by ISSB for PMA/OTS/Junior Cadet Academy or equivalent Naval/PAF courses and once rejected for Direct Short Service commission entry, will not be eligible for third chance. Candidates twice rejected for Direct Short Service Commission are also ineligible to apply.

Previously declared medically unfit by an Appeal Medical Board for Army, Navy, and PAF.

Released or discharged or withdrawn from the Armed Forces or any of its training establishments on grounds of inefficiency or indiscipline.

Convicted by a Court of law for an offence involving moral turpitude.

SELECTION PROCEDURE

Online registration, professional written and intelligence tests for GDMOs/in AMC/ADC will be held at Army Selection & Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).

All Successful candidates will undergo Personality Test at AS&RCs/AS&ROs located at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan , Karachi, Quetta and Peshawar. Names of successful candidates required to undergo personality test will be displayed at respective Army Selection & Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) on the given date.

Final Selection will be made at GHQ, bassed on overall performance of candidate

BOND.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 5 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of military training at PMA Kakul/Armed Forces Postgraduate Medical Institute (AFPGMI) Rawalpindi.

BASIC MILITARY TRAINING.
Finally selected candidates undergo 22 weeks basic military training at PMA, Kakul/AFPGMI, Rawalpindi.

GRANT OF COMMISSION.

On successful completion of basic military training candidates are granted commission in Army in temporary rank of Captain/Major subject to their qualification. Ante-date seniority is also considered under the existing rules.

PREVIOUS TESTS.
Unsuccessful candidates of previous selection schedules can also apply subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions listed above.

Government servants will have to apply through proper channel if they fall within the age limit.

what sort of training is expctd? i have to stay there for 22 weeks :cry:,,as curruntly doing my housejob in government setup..am i suppose to apply thru dat???

what sort of training is expctd? i have to stay there for 22 weeks :cry:,,as curruntly doing my housejob in government setup..am i suppose to apply thru dat???

22 weeks is pretty quick, you will enjoy the experiences I am sure.

Are you a government employee formally after passing the Public Service Commission or not? If yes, then you apply through your department. If just a fresh graduate completing a house job, then you do not, but you do have to have completed 1 year house job to be eligible.

as they mentioned housejob is not mandatoryon website.......so cant i quit housejob ?,,,,

as they mentioned housejob is not mandatoryon website.......so cant i quit housejob ?,,,,

You have to complete at least 1 year before your induction, but you may apply before that.

hey there. could some one plz give me information about the test for the students who have been graduated from china.. can they apply the test before the house job ?

Back
Top Bottom