What's new

join army after inter or first year?

shahoo

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,which option is best to go with? one should join Pak army after completing inter or should apply on hope certificate? and which course is most suitable? technical cadet course or long course? waiting for your valuable answers,thanks :)

Hi,which option is best to go with? one should join Pak army after completing inter or should apply on hope certificate? and which course is most suitable?
It's like asking should you shave before the shower or after it.

It doesnt matter. Ideally everyone applies before the final result is announced. If you would wait for the results, then you would be applying for the next course.
technical cadet course or long course? waiting for your valuable answers,thanks :)
You choose.

Long Course is the regular army. TCC, again they would join regular units but would be able to do degree while being in the army and will be joining anoly technical arms like Signals and Engineers.

@Xeric For tcc it is mentioned that " However, such candidates must submit their FSc Part-II roll no and name of Education Board along with photocopy of roll no slip to GHQ, PA Directorate (PA-3b), Rawalpindi." How could we submit our roll no to ghq,do we need to send it through courier or whats the way of submitting,thanks

and do they provide stamp paper/surety bond to serve army for 13 years?

@Xeric For tcc it is mentioned that " However, such candidates must submit their FSc Part-II roll no and name of Education Board along with photocopy of roll no slip to GHQ, PA Directorate (PA-3b), Rawalpindi." How could we submit our roll no to ghq,do we need to send it through courier or whats the way of submitting,thanks

and do they provide stamp paper/surety bond to serve army for 13 years?
Where is it written? i didnt see it in the TCC ad?

Where is it written? i didnt see it in the TCC ad?

E6y1nlq.png

Ok, this is once you through the initials. Normally, your Part-II result would be out either right after the ISSB or mostly before you go for ISSB. In either case, you should just send the docs via mail to the provided address (PA Dte PA-3b).

Ok, this is once you through the initials. Normally, your Part-II result would be out either right after the ISSB or mostly before you go for ISSB. In either case, you should just send the docs via mail to the provided address (PA Dte PA-3b).

dear,i understand that,i am asking about fsc part 2 roll no and name of college,roll no will come in april....

dear,i understand that,i am asking about fsc part 2 roll no and name of college,roll no will come in april....
Janab, did you or did you not appear for Army exams after your FSc Part 2 papers? If yes, then how come you do not know your Part 2 roll no and college name?

Janab, did you or did you not appear for Army exams after your FSc Part 2 papers? If yes, then how come you do not know your Part 2 roll no and college name?

fsc part 2 papers will be starting in april and admit card/roll no slip will be given in april by college and roll no will be mentioned on it,as tcc registration ends on 22 march,so i can't mention roll no,and when we get roll no slip,how shall we send it to GHQ? guys at as&rc contact no. don't know the exact thing i guess,one said to me when i asked for photographs that you have to submit 3 photo with 2xfrback attested and 1x front attested,when i called them later,they said that you have to submit 6 photo's with 3x front and 3x back attested.

2nd question is that do we need to submit our domicile with academic documents for tcc,it is not mentioned that we have to submit our domicile but in registration,they asked domicile details,thanks for your helpful replies,waiting :)

fsc part 2 papers will be starting in april and admit card/roll no slip will be given in april by college and roll no will be mentioned on it,as tcc registration ends on 22 march,so i can't mention roll no,and when we get roll no slip,how shall we send it to GHQ? guys at as&rc contact no. don't know the exact thing i guess,one said to me when i asked for photographs that you have to submit 3 photo with 2xfrback attested and 1x front attested,when i called them later,they said that you have to submit 6 photo's with 3x front and 3x back attested.

2nd question is that do we need to submit our domicile with academic documents for tcc,it is not mentioned that we have to submit our domicile but in registration,they asked domicile details,thanks for your helpful replies,waiting :)
Dude! How the hell can you apply for TCC even before appearing in part 2 exams??!!

Hope cert is after you have appeared in part 2 exams and are awaiting result.

i had my fears that you might be making a huge mistake and i now think they are getting real!

Dude! How the hell can you apply for TCC even before appearing in part 2 exams??!!

Hope cert is after you have appeared in part 2 exams and are awaiting result.

i had my fears that you might be making a huge mistake and i now think they are getting real!

Dear,please read the ad again,it clearly says that candidates having 65% in fsc part 1 and are appearing in fsc part 2 can apply by getting hope certificate from college,

Dear,please read the ad again,it clearly says that candidates having 65% in fsc part 1 and are appearing in fsc part 2 can apply by getting hope certificate from college,
i know that, my question is, will ur part 2 result be out before your final selection, ie. post ISSB? Because u cant make the final merit list without the marks of part 2. i hope u have also read the last sentence in the box u have highlighted?

i know that, my question is, will ur part 2 result be out before your final selection, ie. post ISSB? Because u cant make the final merit list without the marks of part 2. i hope u have also read the last sentence in the box u have highlighted?

Dear,issb starts in june and no board annouces results before august whether its inter board or camdridge,fsc final result will be in august i think and in ad,it says that documents should be sent within one week when final result is announced,the one who does not send,will not be selected in final merit list,,i was asking about how to send them roll no slip on GHQ address,?? thanks

in short,inter marks sheets are to be sent after issb because result comes in august and issb starts in june so how one can send his result before the boards announces it!

Back
Top Bottom