What's new

Jobs in NESCOM

Valar Dohaeris

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
15740970_10157953898725514_7696614012314810588_n.jpg

How can one confirm this is a legitimate Pakistan government site or even military?

This site looks a bit shady the name of the domain , and how is it connected to NESCOM?

A website hiring for one of the most prestegious companies in Pakistan look really super pale and has no indication or proof it is tied to NESCOM

Last edited:
I would have certainly taken a peak at the items but I personally am skeptical as I don't think it is connected to NESCOM

Application system is collecting alot of private data and I personally have never heard of this site or group

How can one confirm this is a legitimate Pakistan government site or even military?

This site looks a bit shady the name of the domain , and how is it connected to NESCOM?

A website hiring for one of the most prestegious companies in Pakistan look really super pale and has no indication or proof it is tied to NESCOM
This is an actual site for NESCOM careers. All of the sites related to strategic organization are like this. You can check yourself for NESCOM, SUPRACO, AWC, and many more. Only few organizations have full fledged websites while rest only have recruitment portals. I will send the links for other.

i am gonna apply today? Anyone else here?
Apply it. You have only few hours left. And it is free.

I have just applied but test center is damn far, its in karachi.

This is an actual site for NESCOM careers. All of the sites related to strategic organization are like this. You can check yourself for NESCOM, SUPRACO, AWC, and many more. Only few organizations have full fledged websites while rest only have recruitment portals. I will send the links for other.

Apply it. You have only few hours left. And it is free.

Thanks i have just applied.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom