What's new

Job seeking Jats threaten to disrupt Commonwealth Games

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Seeking job quota, Jats threaten to disrupt Commonwealth Games

NEW DELHI: A large number of Jat community members protesting for reservation in jobs attempted to storm the Commonwealth Games office here this afternoon but were prevented by police.

The protestors marched towards the Games' headquarters from their protest site, a few hundred metres away at Jantar Mantar, police said.

However, due to a large number of police personnel deployed near the protest site the protestors were prevented from reaching the office.

The Jat Mahasabha, which is spearheading the protest, threatened that they will try everything possible to disrupt the sporting extravaganza if their demand was not met with.

Seeking job quota, Jats threaten to disrupt Commonwealth Games - India - The Times of India

Ahhhh!!! too old News...some days ago, they even tried to interupt the water supply of East Delhi..
Yaar sab log reservation le lenge toh general catagory mein kaun rahega!!!

Ahhhh!!! too old News...some days ago, they even tried to interupt the water supply of East Delhi..
Yaar sab log reservation le lenge toh general catagory mein kaun rahega!!!

Koi bhe nahe, end of akhand bharat dream!

Koi bhe nahe, end of akhand bharat dream!

I know, why She has posted this thread in India defence, and I know why you replied in such way!!
Btw tell Jaat regiment about this...

Its a very minor internal issue, and what the hell is to do with Akhand Bharat??

The govt. of india should take some immediate steps to stop these jats from disrupting commonwealth games.
These games are going to project india's new status in the world.
These jats should understand that spoiling these games won't help their cause and even bigger issue is that india would lose its face in front of international community.
Whatever be their issue, it could be discussed in a peaceful manner.
Disrupting the games won't provide any solution to their problems.
And god save our society from further reservations.
Reservations, in my opinion, is a very effective tool in the uplifting the deprived masses.
Why can't there be a reservation system based on the economic condition of the people?
This will ensure that poor belonging to all religions, castes, creeds, races, regions,sex will get benefit.
Right now the creamy layer of the reserved classes is taking the most of the benefits of the reservations nullifying the goal of the reservations.

Expect more threatening from all classes guys..Its the usual way for taking government as hostage when some important minister is coming or important event is happening in India..its all natural :partay:

Dont know why Jats would need reservation. They are amongst the most prosperous communities in North India.

The 2011 Indian census should include caste column so that caste population could be documented. Now whole reservation system is based on 1941 census caste numbers which may have changed.

The 2011 Indian census should include caste column so that caste population could be documented. Now whole reservation system is based on 1941 census caste numbers which may have changed.

I think the govt. did give in to the opposition's demand and included caste based classifications in this census.

I think the term jat should be changed to JAAT..it might confuse the readers...BTW I agree with Robbies even these Jaats are very prosperous peopl, why do they need reservation.

Back
Top Bottom