What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

Hi,

It won't be on the production models---'the extended antenae'.
Hi MK thx for your reply but can you please be little bit more specific
If they are using the same jf17 or fc model why they need to attach that tube with the radar
Dome or should I say they trying to put something new in that radardome later on
Thx

Hi MK, Are we looking at a new sensor mounted on airintake just above LEX, or is it just a signal light?

Thanks

I KNOW IFE (IDIOTS FROM EAST) WILL AGAIN FEEL URGE TO SHOW THEIR IDIOCY ..... but for others plz note
View attachment 393590
hmmm...I assume the fully digital FBW has made its way to the JF-17B and will do so for the Block-III? CAC is saying it's only 10% more expensive than the hybrid one. Would be a weird omission at this point.

Alan Warnes is on record saying that the dual seater has bigger nose, the pics and videos also hint at a roomier nose.
Bhai sahab, a bigger radome is not the issue. The issue is, if a pitot tube is sticking out, than this makes an AESA radar a definite no. Nonetheless, on closer inspection, it shows that this is not a regular pitot tube, but one that is used when aircrafts are in the testing phase.
J17b 1.jpg
J17b 2.JPG

Last edited:
Hi MK thx for your reply but can you please be little bit more specific
If they are using the same jf17 or fc model why they need to attach that tube with the radar
Dome or should I say they trying to put something new in that radardome later on
Thx
sensors for data collection, every new ac have them

What article/magazine is this from? I totally forgot about it.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.png
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

AI.12.13

hmmm...I assume the fully digital FBW has made its way to the JF-17B and will do so for the Block-III? CAC is saying it's only 10% more expensive than the hybrid one. Would be a weird omission at this point.

I don't think future block of JF-17s will have hybrid FBW system, read somewhere the that JF-17B is using full FBW .... BTW I wont be surprise if Blk-II is also using full FBW technology specially from 229 & onward....

View attachment 393634 View attachment 393635 View attachment 393636 View attachment 393637 View attachment 393638 View attachment 393639 View attachment 393640 View attachment 393641
AI.12.13

I don't think future block of JF-17s will have hybrid FBW system, read somewhere the that JF-17B is using full FBW .... BTW I wont be surprise if Blk-II is also using full FBW technology specially from 229 & onward....
Agreed. But @HRK I hope the Block-III has enough internal room for carrying EW jamming equipment (as opposed to a pod).

Last edited:
View attachment 393634 View attachment 393635 View attachment 393636 View attachment 393637 View attachment 393638 View attachment 393639 View attachment 393640 View attachment 393641
AI.12.13

Sir, full FBW would need more room for the interconnections, sensors etc. Also, with augmented stability in roll and yaw, Block 1/2 shouldn't need full FBW. What's special about 229? Can you please give more details?

Back
Top Bottom