What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Pakistan Air Force will actively participate with its fighter jets in upcoming Multi-National Military Exercise Bright Star 2023 to be hosted by Egyptian Armed Forces . Previously, PAF Air Defence personnel participated in 2021 version of the exercise along with PA troops.
1690652722533.png

Hi,

It is too late for Paf to act in a severe manner---. All their tactical superiority---they themselves have neutered---.
They were much bigger guns available that were not used for example an eletro optical version of H4 was used, probably one of those that procured from SA off the shelf, they have other versions of H4 with INS and GPS, and range in excess of 200+ km with a redesigned tail like the x tail u see on raad 2. Better electronic warfare systems even the REK that were fired from jeffs were the initial produced Takbir kits with 60km range the un boosted reks of jeffs now have range above 100km while boosted ones have range above 200km . There are much more surprises the PAF has, its the army that needs to keep pace with PAF

They were much bigger guns available that were not used for example an eletro optical version of H4 was used, probably one of those that procured from SA off the shelf, they have other versions of H4 with INS and GPS, and range in excess of 200+ km with a redesigned tail like the x tail u see on raad 2. Better electronic warfare systems even the REK that were fired from jeffs were the initial produced Takbir kits with 60km range the un boosted reks of jeffs now have range above 100km while boosted ones have range above 200km . There are much more surprises the PAF has, its the army that needs to keep pace with PAF

What you said is right but I think MK is referring about missed opportunity we had on 27 Feb. (Maybe I am wrong, if so apologies in advance) :-)

What you said is right but I think MK is referring about missed opportunity we had on 27 Feb. (Maybe I am wrong, if so apologies in advance) :-)
in his post he said "It is too late for Paf to act in a severe manner---. All their tactical superiority---they themselves have neutered"
He means PAF have show all their cards and the indians have taken precautionary measures.

Back
Top Bottom