What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

From the Q/A session of a JF-17 Pilot
Screenshot_20200202-004200.png

From the Q/A session of a JF-17 Pilot
View attachment 602899
This means that Bravo is not what we thought ie : Does not incorporate Block 3 radar.

However, we can’t say that for sure. Maybe the pilot was implying the usefulness of co pilot to act as weapon officer while the pilot focuses on controlling the plane and getting the enemy fighter on angle.

Is that a dragon or a man dying cloths by beating on wall ?:D:D

Name of squadron ?
CCS DRAGONS

However, we can’t say that for sure. Maybe the pilot was implying the usefulness of co pilot to act as weapon officer while the pilot focuses on controlling the plane and getting the enemy fighter on angle.
Paf doesn't operate like this as far as I know.

Sir is that just the drop tank or some weapon under the right-wing.
Yeah that's two different things there,I think its some kind of pod.

If i were a pilot, i would myself wouldn’t want such sort of flight in which I don’t control EVERYTHING.
Well a pilot doesn't control everything,even in a single seater.

Total shutdown of chines cities will effect jf-17 developement?
At this stage it is stuff coming through not people. You can wear gloves and masks while unloading but the rest should be fine. Unless significant number of people get affected at CATIC nothin more need be done.
A

Last edited:
Your interpretation is in the wrong direction
WVR two sets of eyes are always better, one focussed on flying the other on fighting

very interesting..meaning T/W ratio...B3 is heavier and twin seat is balanced...hmm..does not make sense? engine is RD93 or souped up RD93

B3 has AESA so better in BVR but WVR Bravo is better then B3? am i missing something?

Looks like drop tank on center-line

Sir is that just the drop tank or some weapon under the right-wing.

Back
Top Bottom