What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

The Bird looking very business-like.

View attachment 602247

The bird does look pretty everyday. We should have given it a darker coat through similar to the F-15 Silent Eagle that was shown on the demo.

I do have a question though, the thread on Al Khalid Tank shows paint that hides heat signature or something like that it that also employed on fighter aircraft?

There is nothing wrong in posting picture but its not prudent to provide location.

dont mind please.
Agreed, got to say
There is nothing wrong in posting picture but its not prudent to provide location.

dont mind please.
Couldn't agree any more, I have to point out those structure/buildingish could prove to be a serious security risk and a potential for birds do increase.

83335313_995875537454592_2983596557988790272_n.jpg

Hi,

Different function---different utility---.

It is just like you have 'the point'---'the right flank'---'the left flank'---.

With the BLK3---all three positions would be covered---.

I was talking about just aesthetics.

Budda ho gya hai. Must be hard for him to travel I'm 22 and 20 hour flights to Pakistan for me are a pain in the butt for me. Chuck is in his 90s. Do the math.
Sir G no offence, may be you are talking about economy class. But he may be from business or first class.

Sir G no offence for your pea size brain. I'll ask how you feel when you are asked to endure 20-22 hour flight and transit times in your 90s. Whether it's business or economy class. My gramps was 89 when he migrated to USA at age 87 with my family he spent 2 weeks in US hospital.
Sir G no offence, may be you are talking about economy class. But he may be from business or first class.

Whether it's business or economy class.
Sir G, now a days some of first class are so luxurious that it is beyond one's imagination, even most of the houses don't have the luxury of that comfort. Definitely such facilities were not available about a decade or two ago.

Back
Top Bottom