What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys, sorry for distraction but I have an clearer version of 'JFT DREAM'.

pafzhuhai20104.jpg

is it real ??????? or PS ????

JFs raoring raoring and raoring. Damn the sound of this AC is scary. I'm talking about the show JFs are providng to us Peshawarites for over three days now - doing all those maneuvers then goes upside down then get's accelerated then climbs the sky vertically then comes down again etc. Sorry for my lack of technical airmen language. Taimi must be hearing them too if he's in Peshawar.

JFs raoring raoring and raoring. Damn the sound of this AC is scary. I'm talking about the show JFs are providng to us Peshawarites for over three days now - doing all those maneuvers then goes upside down then get's accelerated then climbs the sky vertically then comes down again etc. Sorry for my lack of technical airmen language. Taimi must be hearing them too if he's in Peshawar.

Oh how I envy you chaps!!!

lets hold on to our jets here boys......lets make a JF 17 block 2 in serial production first shall wee???

Am standing right below these demos, right in the garden of my office lawn. The are doing the same moves as they did at Zhuhai Airshow.

And its awesome to see them in action, i wish they had been doing the demo at a little more lower altitude.

:)

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Am standing right below these demos, right in the garden of my office lawn. The are doing the same moves as they did at Zhuhai Airshow.

And its awesome to see them in action, i wish they had been doing the demo at a little more lower altitude.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom