What's new

JF-17 Block III Multirole Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bilal Khan (Quwa) wouldn't it be much better if we add Jf-17B's in that gap ? block 2 with IFV and twin seater's will be good additions

Deal will be signed in 1-2 months for 4 thunders you will have to wait . Can't reveal my source !
better stay quiet before deals are sabotaged, they are kept quiet for a reason
though if you know it than everyone knows it by now Lol, no offense

i think multiple smaller 10-20 aircraft deals are better than 1 big deal, the reason why i say this is that smaller deals means that these aircraft every maintenance will be done at PAC and thus continuing revenues

If this is the case, I see block-II production rate will also drop - and we may not see 24 jets produced a year - unless we are filling export orders.

And a supplementary question: why doesn't Saudi Arabia buy JF-17s? On one side, they want to use our manpower and strategic assets and on the other, they are not inducting what we are skilled to use. Is that a bad strategy on their part (as well as a bad sales pitch on our part) or do they really think JF-17s wouldn't cut for them?

What are your thoughts?

look at qatar and you will understand why
qatar in single night brought f-15, typhoon and rafale
why? does this make sense?
it wants support of these countries that is why

SA knows that UK, france and USA are most important countries when it comes to protecting the monarch(not saudi arabia, i am talking abt the monarch)

Pakistan has no rule and even if it has, Saudis cant count on our support any way, even if that is not the case, a BMW gift will be enough, the reason why Qatari prince just gifted a 0.5Million $ BMW to our PM daughter and voila!

3 Countries have ordered JF-17s from Pakistan .
Nigeria
Myanmar
Senegal - Deal to be signed soon for 4 Thunders .
SO I think PAF will make thunders for these countries in this time period , Btw PAF will have 50 block 2s by starting of 2018 then PAF will go for 12 extra block 2s in this time period . So PAF will have 50 block 1s and 62 Block 2s .
Sir how many thunders we need to replace the f7 and mirage

Not counting 2017 delivery 3 pg and 6 mirage sqn so 9 sqn x 20 per sqn 16 per sqn and 4 attrition/maintenance reserve ~180 so total jf requirement is more Than 250 but it is assumed 2 or so sqn will be a new type after 2020 time frame so another 7 x 20 eq 140ish

So total jf around 250ish

is GHQ feeling alright selling jf17's to Maynmar after their army is carrying out a brutal genocide against Rohingians. we will be be condemned by the world for giving their army these figther jets to bomb the people fleeing.

Absolute PR disaster for Pakistan.

Also say, whats stop Indian special forces to attack Maynmar airbase where these jets will be kept to come and have look at the plane from A to Z get all the information.

Same concern for Nigeria and Senegal Corrupt African generals will let the Indians have a look at the plane for a few thousand dollars.

is GHQ feeling alright selling jf17's to Maynmar after their army is carrying out a brutal genocide against Rohingians. we will be be condemned by the world for giving their army these figther jets to bomb the people fleeing.

Absolute PR disaster for Pakistan.

Also say, whats stop Indian special forces to attack Maynmar airbase where these jets will be kept to come and have look at the plane from A to Z get all the information.

Same concern for Nigeria and Senegal Corrupt African generals will let the Indians have a look at the plane for a few thousand dollars.

Let them, this is JF-17 not F-22 raptor. Saudis bomb Yemen yet you'll be more than happy selling it to them, double standards much? Business is business. Besides, they won't use these against them anyways.

I see block 3 beyond 2019 at the very least, I also have a question though. IFR was a part of block 2 so has this been added on all block 2s ? or it has been shifted to block 3s ?

I remember some members talking about IFR update of block 1s also.

I see block 3 beyond 2019 at the very least, I also have a question though. IFR was a part of block 2 so has this been added on all block 2s ? or it has been shifted to block 3s ?

I remember some members talking about IFR update of block 1s also.
IFR already flying in block 2 aircrafts
no needs to put them in block 1 IMO
as you have limited refuelers anyway

IFR already flying in block 2 aircrafts
no needs to put them in block 1 IMO
as you have limited refuelers anyway

Really ?
How many aircrafts are flyig with IFR ? PAF already has some 85+ according to people from defencepk amd 80+ according to wikkipedia.
I remember seeing a news about integration and 1 aircraft wd IFR only, that too was in testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom