Status
Not open for further replies.

should take it to 9 stations

blk 3.PNG

Attachments

• blk 3.PNG
    blk 3.PNG
    595.9 KB · Views: 85
butt hurt DRDO lover.......so ashamed of DRDO's incompetence that you don't even use your own flag

i hate topics like this they are hugely embarrassing the PAF haven't even inducted the blk-2 never mind blk-3. the fact of the matter is PAC can not fulfill the requirements of 16-24 fighters per year, they've been lying to the public claiming that 5 blk-2 aircrafts will be joining the PAF as far back as early 2014. I hate liars, PAF has signed a contract with china for 110 fighter jets. China is going to produce the JF-17s for pakistan. the PAC are incapable of fulfilling the demand. there isn't 1 squadron of BLK-2 or blk-2 aircraft in service with PAF at present. the PAF is full of greedy *** holes they go to these international airshows and hope to attract international customers because of the multi million dollar kick backs they'll receive if there successful with a sale,

Last edited:
It would be prudent that Pakistan airforce completes the block II production & upgrade the block I to II before we all here start fantasizing about the block III

@fatman17 any hope we might get a western avionics package? currently the avionics package of F7PG in a JF is unfair to the fighter

Block III needs AESA, New Missile system, better Engine, and new ram coating.

.....4 years later, it's 2016. where it at?

at max we can make it as stealthy as Eurofighter or Rafale at best

for a complete stealth design like f-22/j-20/Pak-fa we will have to start a new project with stealth design from start

stealth without internal Bay is useless
We should have a separate thread on stealth and the different approaches aircraft manufacturers are taking. I assume that varies from one country to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom