What's new

JF-17 Block III Multirole Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a pic OF JF 17-block 3 having 2 TAILES AND LOOKS LIKE STEALTH. I IT IS NOT fifth Generation Its 4+ generation and su-35 is 4++ generation jet.

as per Pakistan think tank Pakistan china working on stealth version.

and as per
as per asian defence news
The Report Is From Local Pakistani Newspaper Says That Pakistan and China have sign an Agreement on The Development Of Stealth Version Of Jf-17 Thunder Fighter Aircraft.

I saw a pic OF JF 17-block 3 having 2 TAILES AND LOOKS LIKE STEALTH. I IT IS NOT fifth Generation Its 4+ generation and su-35 is 4++ generation jet.

and as per
The Report Is From Local Pakistani Newspaper Says That Pakistan and China have sign an Agreement on The Development Of Stealth Version Of Jf-17 Thunder Fighter Aircraft.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::china::china::smitten::smitten::smitten:
Jf-17 Thunder Block 2.jpg

PAFJF-17ThunderinCGIforprojectedfut.jpg

sources:
http://pakistanthinktank.org/ptt-archivechina-pak-in-mou-to-develop-stealth-variant-on-jf-17-thunder

sources:
JF- 17 Stealth Fighter - New Pak China Joint Venutre - ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

Last edited:
It should have Thrust Vectoring Engines(For impossible maneuvers)
A better looking and sharper design.
Canards maybe?

and as per
On this forum if you read all the JFT Threads you will realize that this is an impossibility as a stealth plane has to be designed as such. A stealth plane the size of JFT is nonsensical as it wont be able to carry much. So you will spend much and gain nothing. So dont expect too many changes to Bl.3 .A fifth generation plane will be a new plane altogether.

Last edited:
Major Changes Ahead on JF-17 Block-3
JF-17 Block-3, which is currently in development. There are no known airframe updates or changes in the Block-3, but in terms of electronics, it is essentially confirmed that the JF-17 Block-3 will house an Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar, Helmet Mounted Display and Sight (HMD/S) system, and possibly an additional hard-point suitable for specialized targeting and tracking pods. This article will breakdown each of these aspects, but if taken together (alongside a suitably upgraded avionics and ECM/EW suite), the Block-3 is positioned to be a significant upgrade.

The JF-17 III: Major Changes Ahead on JF-17 Block-3
The Sniper Advanced Targeting Pod
Sniper.jpg

Selex ES Vixen AESA Radar. The Vixen 1000E might be in contention for use on the JF-17 Block-3. Photo credit: Selex ES
Selex-Vixen.jpg

Italian radar?

I am sure that if it was on someone other side(the JF-17 project) then they have produced with composites, RD-93B, IFRP and a dual seat after PT-6 testing and continued its production till 5 years then launch the Block-II and after 5 years Block-III. It was good chance for Egypt or Algeria or Tunisia or Syria or Oman or Tunisia to join the project.

Syria :)

Helmet Mounted Display & Sight (HMD/S)
The incorporation of HMD/S is also a very important step for the JF-17. An HMD/S is basically a visor equipped with optical and processing systems (in other words, a ‘smart display’). Current day HMD/S systems like the Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing and Sight (JHMCS) system enable a fighter pilot to cue their air-to-air and air-to-surface weapon systems to the direction of where his or her head is pointing. Targets can be designated and engaged with minimal aircraft maneuvering, thereby increasing the efficiency (and thus lethality) of the fighter in combat.
A HMD/S system showcased on the PAF documentary “In Pursuit of Self Reliance.”
JF-17-HMDS.png

Italian radar?

Syria :)
its Britain and Italian
The first is “low probability of intercept.” For example, an older radar would typically send out a single signal per pulse, and that signal will be received by the target’s receiver. Over time, that receiver will recognize that the specific signal that “stands out” of the environment (or background noise) is an enemy’s radar, and thus, the aircraft using its radar will have its presence exposed. An AESA radar on the other hand is much more difficult for radar warning receivers (RWR) to interpret as that radar is not just one unit sending one signal, but many small TRMs sending different signals. In general, RWRs would have difficulty pinpointing a peculiar signal (or limited set of signals) from the background noise, thus giving the AESA-equipped aircraft a “low probability of intercept.” In general terms, the AESA- equipped fighter is more difficult to detect.

jf-17 block 3 Vs F-16
Which one is better in all prospect?

-16 will always be ahead of the JFT (comparing to newer blocks like 52, 60 and beyond). The American products are upgraded with newer tech every 5-10 years. Other nations don't have the advance tech to that degree, and obviously not enough $$$$$ to keep throwing millions into upgrades every so often. Certainly in Pakistan's case, they don't have a significant air-force with USAF types of goals, so different priorities all together, and obviously, a serious gap between both the economies. Even countries with money, don't upgrade their fleet of jets as often as the Americans do. Even Saudi's traditionally have a 15 year cycle.

The second advantage is higher resistance to jamming (from an adversary’s electronic warfare suites). Older radars cannot as easily change their frequencies, and as a result, a jamming system would have a higher chance of registering that specific frequency and sending out that very same one to confuse the pulsing aircraft. Modern radars could change their frequencies with every successive pulse, but an AESA radar could go a step further by emitting different frequencies within a single pulse. Here, jamming would become much more difficult as there is no single frequency to expose from the background noise. Given that an AESA radar is composed of different TRMs transmitting discrete signals, groups of TRM can be allocated to take on specific tasks, e.g. one can engage in targeting, the other in counter-jamming.

-16 will always be ahead of the JFT (comparing to newer blocks like 52, 60 and beyond). The American products are upgraded with newer tech every 5-10 years. Other nations don't have the advance tech to that degree, and obviously not enough $$$$$ to keep throwing millions into upgrades every so often. Certainly in Pakistan's case, they don't have a significant air-force with USAF types of goals, so different priorities all together, and obviously, a serious gap between both the economies. Even countries with money, don't upgrade their fleet of jets as often as the Americans do. Even Saudi's traditionally have a 15 year cycle.
I agree

WORLD IS FOLLOWING US in every technology no doubt Mr VIPER

whats about su-35 it can counter f15/16/18 or not

i hate topics like this they are hugely embarrassing the PAF haven't even inducted the blk-2 never mind blk-3. the fact of the matter is PAC can not fulfill the requirements of 16-24 fighters per year, they've been lying to the public claiming that 5 blk-2 aircrafts will be joining the PAF as far back as early 2014. I hate liars, PAF has signed a contract with china for 110 fighter jets. China is going to produce the JF-17s for pakistan. the PAC are incapable of fulfilling the demand. there isn't 1 squadron of BLK-2 or blk-2 aircraft in service with PAF at present. the PAF is full of greedy *** holes they go to these international airshows and hope to attract international customers because of the multi million dollar kick backs they'll receive if there successful with a sale,

i hate topics like this they are hugely embarrassing the PAF haven't even inducted the blk-2 never mind blk-3. the fact of the matter is PAC can not fulfill the requirements of 16-24 fighters per year, they've been lying to the public claiming that 5 blk-2 aircrafts will be joining the PAF as far back as early 2014. I hate liars, PAF has signed a contract with china for 110 fighter jets. China is going to produce the JF-17s for pakistan. the PAC are incapable of fulfilling the demand. there isn't 1 squadron of BLK-2 or blk-2 aircraft in service with PAF at present. the PAF is full of greedy *** holes they go to these international airshows and hope to attract international customers because of the multi million dollar kick backs they'll receive if there successful with a sale,
honestly, nobody cares what you think or hate or like bro.. so chill out and wait, PAF is atleast on the right track and it,s easy to judge people sitting behind your laptop or desktop, not so much when you have a whole Air Force fleet to take care of, so let the people who know better, do their job or step up and take their spot, which you obviously can't do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom