What's new

JF-17 Block III Multirole Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan should have inducted AESA more goodies in blk 2 rather than wasting money on blk 2 radar now than replace it with AESA in blk 3

We. Cry over here for money but PAF opened all bags for these blocks

We can save millions right here right now rather than later

Hi,

All these problems and issues that you see happening with the JF17 program are directly related to the refusal to buy the Rafale.

That was the BIG CONTRACT---that would have saved the small contract---.

Paf had very poor strategy and bad planning---.

So---after the French refused EW suite etc---the PAF had nothing in place to install on the JF17---so they started with an inferior system and put it on the BLK 1 to make it air worthy---Jugaar.

That is why after all the fanfare and hoopla---instead of an air superiority fighter aircraft that was promised and was the need of the day---was not delivered but an inferior ground strike aircraft landed in its place that could only drop dumb bombs---.

So---in 2016---the current BLK 2 with its upgraded radar etc---is not even close to what it would have been in 2010 with the french EW suite---.

Knowing this---now do you feel like some people need to be hanged---.

Last edited:
No speculated. As per Russian RD-93 Manufacture, MA version would come in 2018-2019.

Termed speculated until & unless a confirmation through source however we are interested in the same based upon revealed data. Also, we can see the overhaul facility in PAC for RD-93 as an interest in long term for Russian engine.

They are lucky in the sense that a lot of research has been done and machine, mechanisms and experienced engineers have been evolved. They just need to pick these from market, as every successful and profitable organization does. It took me and my fellow researcher one and half year to just get concepts for conversion of the ordinary weaving machine to work with carbon fibers. They don't need to start from that level.

And they are not lucky in the sense that they can't even control their own people who come to Europe for Masters and PhDs and don't go back. How can they pick others more experienced ones from market.

So as in every institution in Pakistan, basic problem remains corruption and not the technical know how.
wait for a moment and leave everything aside....
which ordinary weaving machine you worked on? power loom, sulzer or an air jet?
I am in textiles business and this sounds interesting.

wait for a moment and leave everything aside....
which ordinary weaving machine you worked on? power loom, sulzer or an air jet?
I am in textiles business and this sounds interesting.

First step would be on hand looms, and even without shuttle, then sensors were installed on hand looms to measure frictions through movement of carbon fibers, as raw CF is very poor when it comes to resistance and friction.
For measurement we used different hand looms and final implementations was on Mageba's SSL, as Mageba GmbH paid for that project.
This was the early version for carbon fiber weaving now Mageba has much more advanced machines. If you are interested in that business, you can check these on their website . http://mageba.com

dfu4ug.jpg

Maschinentyp SSL-MV

Rietbreite max. 180 mm

Fachbildung Jacquardmaschine

Einstellbare Geschwindigkeitmax. 180 Schuss pro min

(Schusseintragsgeschwindigkeit ist abhängig vom Schuss- und Kettmaterial, Gewebebindung und der Gewebebreite)

Schützen pro Gang max. 8

Schussdichte max. 220 Schuss pro cm

V-Riet Veränderung der Bandbreite (Option)

Steuerung SPS mit Touch-Screen und Modem

For me, it could be more about Chinese improved variant as to the some sources, made debut or it is going to be RD-93MA (speculated though).
RD-93 MA is reported by Russian sources to come by 2018/2019.
Based on what little we know about the specs, it will be a good option as well. Slightly better performance and considerably more service life.

First step would be on hand looms, and even without shuttle, then sensors were installed on hand looms to measure frictions through movement of carbon fibers, as raw CF is very poor when it comes to resistance and friction.
For measurement we used different hand looms and final implementations was on Mageba's SSL, as Mageba GmbH paid for that project.
This was the early version for carbon fiber weaving now Mageba has much more advanced machines. If you are interested in that business, you can check these on their website . http://mageba.com

dfu4ug.jpg

Maschinentyp SSL-MV

Rietbreite max. 180 mm

Fachbildung Jacquardmaschine

Einstellbare Geschwindigkeitmax. 180 Schuss pro min

(Schusseintragsgeschwindigkeit ist abhängig vom Schuss- und Kettmaterial, Gewebebindung und der Gewebebreite)

Schützen pro Gang max. 8

Schussdichte max. 220 Schuss pro cm

V-Riet Veränderung der Bandbreite (Option)

Steuerung SPS mit Touch-Screen und Modem
Great info!!

No i am not interested in it for business, just for information and knowledge!

Thank you again. :)

Termed speculated until & unless a confirmation through source however we are interested in the same based upon revealed data. Also, we can see the overhaul facility in PAC for RD-93 as an interest in long term for Russian engine.

@Tempest II Shared this last year. Look at Point 10

1xRbR5U.jpg

Apparently RD-93MA completion is 2019. Allegedly based on the RD-33MKR which is the next upgrade up from the RD-33MK. The document says Fc-1 so that reduces the argument that the RD-93MA would be specifically a J-31 engine.

This man is a saint..:mps:
Still un married? :what:
Bcoz I once picked the oath that I will not marry as long as I see Blk3 Jf17 flying ....
My Marriage target is Dec 2019.... hope Blk3 will be out by now with one operational squadron ...... :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom