What's new

Jewish settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque, perform rituals

I am not supporting Jews I am supporting truth and Justice..
The truth is these Jewish settlers acted like hooligans.

At the same time they must not invade others..
That's what these settlers did. They came in by force.There are other ways as well but you supported these hooligans why? Why is a person who doesn't believe in any religion support them? It can either lead to 2 conclusions 1: you hate palestinians or 2: you hate muslims. Which one is it?

They need mosque all over world. I remember some PDF member saying that, entire world belong to allah and one day all human will convert to Islam.. I think it was @Zarvan , @spring_onion or @RazPaK.. I don't recall the name today..

Lady this is holy site for Muslims and masjid all aqsa is and always will be Muslim holy site and if Jews will not mend their ways they will be made history

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady this is holy site for Muslims and masjid all aqsa is and always will be Muslim holy site and if Jews will not mend their ways they will be made history

Why is this site holy for Islam? Isn't this idolatry?

I guess i replied to this in the other thread but some people come down to name calling a particular group of people in this case Muslims when they are left with no evidence to back their frivolous claims.

Please elaborate on this..

Please elaborate on this..

You asked "why do Muslims need a mosque in a Jewish holy land?" I proved to you that for one Jews don't have the right to call it their holy land according to their own scripture for two reasons and i told you both the reasons with evidence you on the other hand kept on harping the fact that Muslims are this and that instead of accepting the evidence.

You asked "why do Muslims need a mosque in a Jewish holy land?" I proved to you that for one they don't have the right to call it their holy land according to their own scripture for two reasons and i told you both the reasons with evidence you on the other hand kept on harping the fact that Muslims are this and that instead of accepting the evidence.

It is the mosque which hazrat Muhammad saw visited and it is our first qibla

a+jew+norway+bomber.jpg

So quiet all of a sudden. Like the quick silence of prey when their predator approaches. "Oooh, we Pakistanis can't speak because an Angry Arab might be lurking around the corner!"

angry-arabs.jpg

Seventy years of independence and you quake at the very thought that a keffiyeh or his servant might be lurking nearby. Hey, not all Arabs are angry murderous people! Not even all Palestinian Arabs are. Probably not even the majority.

Still, you guys should be ashamed that you're always siding with the oppressors and criminals, sneering at whoever you think might "play the victim card". It's not even pathetic anymore; it's cowardice turned to evil.

When it comes to oppression and crimes no one can hold a candle to the Israeli regime and the supporters of it.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v_nXPc88s84[/video]

I'm not worried though; Iran vows to destroy Israel on one hand, and Hezbollah has more rockets than most of the governments in the world.

We will let them on each other's throats. For now, the Israelis have been bleeding and continuing - of course this is due to their poor political will.

You asked "why do Muslims need a mosque in a Jewish holy land?" I proved to you that for one Jews don't have the right to call it their holy land according to their own scripture for two reasons and i told you both the reasons with evidence you on the other hand kept on harping the fact that Muslims are this and that instead of accepting the evidence.

Whole of Israel is the land promised by God to the Jews. Also, the place where Al-Aqsa mosque is located is originally the location of Jewish temples built by king Solomon and subsequently re-built over centuries. Hence, that place is most sacred for the Jews since atleast 2000years before Mohammed was even born.

It is the mosque which hazrat Muhammad saw visited and it is our first qibla

When did Mohammad visit Jerusalem?
Why did he choose Jerusalem as qibla and later change it?
If all the places that Mohammed visited are holy for muslims, why are the historical monuments associated with Mohammed and his companions in Mecca and Medina are being systematically being destroyed by muslims themselves?

There was no mosque in Jerusalem during Mohammed's time. The first mosque was built during Caliph Umar's time, many decades after Mohammed's death.

Whole of Israel is the land promised by God to the Jews. Also, the place where Al-Aqsa mosque is located is originally the location of location of Jewish temples built by king Solomon and subsequently re-built over centuries. Hence, that place is most sacred for the Jews since atleast 2000years before Mohammed was even born.

Again you will start with this and when i will prove to you that it's not the case you would resort to name calling right? I proved to you how modern day Jews don't have the right to the holy land. Yes God promised them but not to any imposter claiming to be a Jew but the true, legitimate descendants of Abraham and since you choose to believe in theories rather than facts that prove that almost all the Israelites that occupy that land today are not the descendants of Abraham so who did what is not going to change their genetics there is ample literature out there to prove who they were and how they converted to Judaism and they have nothing whatsoever to do with the promised land. I quoted you their own scripture so don't bring Muslims into the equation like i said earlier its not the Muslim God who banished them neither was it the Muslim God who said there would be imposters who would claim to be Jews in fact they are the synagogue of Satan.

Again you will start with this and when i will prove to you that it's not the case you would resort to name calling right? I proved to you how modern day Jews don't have the right to the holy land. Yes God promised them but not to any imposter claiming to be a Jew but the true, legitimate descendants of Abraham and since you choose to believe in theories rather than facts that prove that almost all the Israelites that occupy that land today are not the descendants of Abraham so who did what is not going to change their genetics there is ample literature out there to prove who they were and how they converted to Judaism and they have nothing whatsoever to do with the promised land. I quoted you their own scripture so don't bring Muslims into the equation like i said earlier its not the Muslim God who banished them neither was it the Muslim God who said there would be imposters who would claim to be Jews in fact they are the synagogue of Satan.

How can you disprove someone is a descendant of someone who lived over 4000years ago?
Its a fact there was nation called Israel in ancient time and populated by a people called the Israelis and who followed a religion called Judaism. Anyone who follows the religion of Judaism is a Jew. Over centuries these people were driven out of their land, but they didn't vanish from the face of the earth. Every Jew is a descendant of the ancient Israelis.

How can you disprove someone is a descendant of someone who lived over 4000years ago?
Anyone who follows the religion of Judaism is a Jew.

Through genetics i gave you evidence if you would have looked into it you would have known how factual it is for that i can even name literature that proves this but that would be useful for someone who is not hell bent on proving how Muslims are evil beings who are driven into banishing others which you keep on doing. Anyone who follows Judaism is not a Jew again you're lack of knowledge on the subject they give supreme value to their blood line and protect it.

Its a fact there was nation called Israel in ancient time and populated by a people called the Israelis and who followed a religion called Judaism. Anyone who follows the religion of Judaism is a Jew. Over centuries these people were driven out of their land, but they didn't vanish from the face of the earth. Every Jew is a descendant of the ancient Israelis.

Did i ever say there was no nation called Israel? Why do you not answer my question instead of beating about the bush? Why don't you answer the facts that are proven today unlike a few years earlier?

Back
Top Bottom