What's new

jealous co workers...

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I'm really disappointed and don't know what to think right now. The corporation i work for does not offer any working contracts right now. All trainee always only get a two year contract and then basicly get fired...Well my two year contract would end next thursday.

I always have a very good relationship with all my coworkers and also with my boss. She leads the team and did evrything she could that i would get a real contract. Well last week she told me she was sucessfull and they make an excemption for me and give me a real unlimited contract.

Most of my colleagues were really happy but some did not even talk to me...and at lunch time i got told from friends that there are some who talk bad about me and this decission. They say im my boss italian lover, boy toy, gigolo and whatever, that she has an affair with me and that would be the only reason she did evrything to get me the contract...

I think i should not care about this nonsense and be happy, since i know its bullshit but it really makes you think what people talk behind your back.

Anyone who's jealous of you, wasn't your friend to begin with...... the ones naming you, say to them "so bloody what, at least I'm man enough to give it to her"

In short: Grow up..... opinions of others don't matter..... never will....... be a man.

I'm really disappointed and don't know what to think right now. The corporation i work for does not offer any working contracts right now. All trainee always only get a two year contract and then basicly get fired...Well my two year contract would end next thursday.

I always have a very good relationship with all my coworkers and also with my boss. She leads the team and did evrything she could that i would get a real contract. Well last week she told me she was sucessfull and they make an excemption for me and give me a real unlimited contract.

Most of my colleagues were really happy but some did not even talk to me...and at lunch time i got told from friends that there are some who talk bad about me and this decission. They say im my boss italian lover, boy toy, gigolo and whatever, that she has an affair with me and that would be the only reason she did evrything to get me the contract...

I think i should not care about this nonsense and be happy, since i know its bullshit but it really makes you think what people talk behind your back.

I used to be a member at a gym and whenever someone would talk behind my back or giggle at me for no reason I'd toss a couple weights towards them and say it was an accident until one day this guy got on the machine I was using with his girl and she was using the edge of it I did my reps and he wanted to pick a fight and was way bigger me in the end I just stood at his face and he began yelling I dropped a weight on his foot then since that I've been kicked out of the gym. :D

Ask them if they have any proof and if they dont that they shouldn't talk any crap and if they continue to talk crap you can tell the boss and then we wil see how long they remain in the office.

Idiots picking on my man MarkusS

Anyone who's jealous of you, wasn't your friend to begin with...... the ones naming you, say to them "so bloody what, at least I'm man enough to give it to her"

In short: Grow up..... opinions of others don't matter..... never will....... be a man.

You are hundred 100% right. What angers me most is, that it will be announced tomorrow and i kmow exactly that this women who said this to others will come to me, hug me and tell me how happy she is for me...she does not know that i know what she said...So i dont really know...if i should play the game and be happy...or say something.

In the end it propably makes her more angry when i say thank you and show how happy i'm.

This will not matter anymore in a couple of days when russians will put a nuke up our a$$ so take the little time left and tell them how you really feel :lol:

Dude, which woman are you talking about? The one who is jealous? :o:

If the answer to the above is yes, then, if she is hot, sleep with her... all her resentments will go away....... :D

After all, you are an Italian man.... behave like one... o_O

Or do I have to take care of that too? :whistle:

You are hundred 100% right. What angers me most is, that it will be announced tomorrow and i kmow exactly that this women who said this to others will come to me, hug me and tell me how happy she is for me...she does not know that i know what she said...So i dont really know...if i should play the game and be happy...or say something.

In the end it propably makes her more angry when i say thank you and show how happy i'm.

Dude, which woman are you talking about? The one who is jealous? :o:

If the answer to the above is yes, then, if she is hot, sleep with her... all her resentments will go away....... :D

After all, you are an Italian man.... behave like one... o_O

Or do I have to take care of that too? :whistle:

no way...she is ugly as medusa herself. and yes im talking about the one talking trash

Its funny though, i never cared what others say, but to hear that someone talks trash about you is really a strange feeling ha ha

Dude, you must be really young that you care..... how old are you 19 - 23 bracket? :D

I'm 26 :D

but you are right man...i mean let us check the facts...the bitch who talks shit about me looks ugly, has stress with others nonstop and talks always shit. She once told others that i would flirt with her and that made all others laugh. Then she wanted to join me at lunch break...i even faked calls to avoid to go eat with her till it was so annoying that i basicly let her feel that i dont want have her around me. So i guess thats her motivation. :D

You sure, you Italian? Dude, my preffered method to get even with the frenemy was..... sleep with her...... depending upon ATF scale........ they are just frustrated with life...... give it to them..........

ATF Scale:
1. Very doable
2. Moderately doable
3. Can be done
4. Maybe
5. No way

I'm 26 :D

but you are right man...i mean let us check the facts...the bitch who talks shit about me looks ugly, has stress with others nonstop and talks always shit. She once told others that i would flirt with her and that made all others laugh. Then she wanted to join me at lunch break...i even faked calls to avoid to go eat with her till it was so annoying that i basicly let her feel that i dont want have her around me. So i guess thats her motivation. :D

You sure, you Italian? Dude, my preffered method to get even with the frenemy was..... sleep with her...... depending upon ATF scale........ they are just frustrated with life...... give it to them..........

ATF Scale:
1. Very doable
2. Moderately doable
3. Can be done
4. Maybe
5. No way

She isn't even on your list. Believe me, she is a freak. She is ugly...and has a high pitched voice. :D

Ok... so think out of the box..... hook her up with one of your not-so-handsome-ugly-guy-of-the-office "friend".......then she can vent her frustrations on someone other than you! :D

She isn't even on your list. Believe me, she is a freak. She is ugly...and has a high pitched voice. :D

Back
Top Bottom