What's new

Javed Hashmi against ban on Geo

Horseman

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Geo-JavedHashmi-HamidMir_5-8-2014_147055_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader, Javed Hashmi on Thursday telephoned Geo News senior anchorperson Hamid Mir and inquired about his health.

In a telephonic conversation, Javed Hashmi said he was against the ban on Geo, adding if anyone has complaints about Geo he should move the court.

Hashmi told Hamid Mir during their telephone conversation: “Mir! the attack on you is an assault on democracy. ”He further said: “I always fight for the democracy, and you also do so.”
Javed Hashmi against ban on Geo - thenews.com.pk

^ this.
a group of confused peoples mixing with rightest leftist kuch BEECH ke hain( na idhar ke na udhar ke)

bhai 4 din me jamaat bana do ge lota thuns thuns k tau yehi malgoba ban jana he na bhai k nahi?

in ki jamaat tau 1996 se exist kerti he, 2011 me inho ne lahore me jalsa kya, jo 15 saal me jo log le ker aye aur jo in ke real workers ne mehnet ki, un ko kick out kerdya aur javed hashmi(PMLN rightest) aur qureshi(PPP leftest) lote jaise logon ko vice chairman, president bana dya

PTI ko ager jamaat banna hota tau bohut pehley ban chuki hoti, imran lacks leadership quality, he totally ignored and failed to form an organised party

PTI has the same status today which PMLQ had during musharraf's time, looks like hidden people pushed lotas in PTI and made it second biggest party overnight

PTI has always said that we are against ban, but boycott is our right, which we are using...

bunch of losers from mqm/pl/n/ppp are confused :lol:

bhai 4 din me jamaat bana do ge lota thuns thuns k tau yehi malgoba ban jana he na bhai k nahi?

in ki jamaat tau 1996 se exist kerti he, 2011 me inho ne lahore me jalsa kya, jo 15 saal me jo log le ker aye aur jo in ke real workers ne mehnet ki, un ko kick out kerdya aur javed hashmi(PMLN rightest) aur qureshi(PPP leftest) lote jaise logon ko vice chairman, president bana dya

PTI ko ager jamaat banna hota tau bohut pehley ban chuki hoti, imran lacks leadership quality, he totally ignored and failed to form an organised party

PTI has the same status today which PMLQ had during musharraf's time, looks like hidden people pushed lotas in PTI and made it second biggest party overnight
Right!
IK wet dream to become PM of Pakistan not yet fulfilled and he trying all ways to get it which make him more and more disrespect able he almost lost his dignity and proud in Sind specially Karachi to make insult and denied karachiet mandate. He was my hero too but now he is Zero. There is no any hope for him to become PM unless Army don't want it.

PTI never called for banning Geo, so what's the big fuss? You Haqparast Zombies don't have anything else to do these days?

With due respect:D ptians are bunch of confused peoples they don't know what to do! Other parties watching the things(accept noora league) So, don't you know think that PTJI is a confused party?

With due respect:D ptians are bunch of confused peoples they don't know what to do! Other parties watching the things(accept noora league) So, don't you know think that PTJI is a confused party?
tell me who else hasnt done blunders?
from muhajir qumi movement to muthida qumi movement?

Back
Top Bottom