What's new

Japan's Growing Naval Power: Japan building more Atago Class GM Destroyers

lol, we don't import those critical components for our military.

See how the US companies are whining about that.

U.S. Tech Companies Press Case Against Restrictive Chinese Rules - WSJ

BTW, stick to the topic if you have nothing else to provide.

Liar

should Germany, France, Ukraine and Russia embargoed you, your Naval Industries will stopping to build more Frigate and Destroyer in less than two months after sanctions. Not to mention your Air Force will be crippled

Liar

should Germany, France, Ukraine and Russia embargoed you, your Naval Industries will stopping to build more Frigate and Destroyer in less than two months after sanctions. Not to mention your Air Force will be crippled

All they can embargo us is the diesel engine for our frigates. China can make those low-end tech by itself at anytime.

China is not India, we don't rely on the foreign tech to build up our military, so mixed up us with them.

BTW, I am going to call @Martian2 to answer your question, since I am pretty busy today.

Oh yes. It's successful.
Looking at geography of Japan East Coast, I doubt about the enemy tracking ability to Japanese submarines.
Sea_of_Japan_naming_dispute.png

Another question, how outsiders know about the existence of Japan nuclear powered submarines ?
Philippine_Sea_location.jpg

Last edited:
No one is going to detect Japan nuclear powered submarines because Japan does not have nuclear powered submarines ..

Oh yes. It's successful.
Looking at geography of Japan East Coast, I doubt about the enemy tracking ability to Japanese submarines.

Another question, how outsiders know about the existence of Japan nuclear powered submarines ?

Oh yes. It's successful.

Oh yes. It's successful.
Sea_of_Japan_naming_dispute.png

Philippine_Sea_location.jpg

Let's juxtapose this, okay? This is all Japanese maritime territory. And we do have one of the largest maritime territories in the world. Thus the size of our navy must only increase to accommodate security demands.

eez-zonemap5[1].jpg

Japan is composed of more than 6,500 islands (all but some 400 are inhabited). We have islands deep in the Pacific Ocean which are inhabited from the hundreds to thousands. Thus, you see the need of our navy. Japan is not just 4 islands, Japan is a vast Archipelago of over 6,500 islands !

Probably you need to improve your English first..
Your sentence make people feel that you want to check how outsider is going to detect the position of Japan`s submarine

Exactly that's my first doubt. Look at the depth of Pacific Ocean at Eastern of Japan.
It's hard to detect the deployment of Soryu AIP or any submarines.

Your post about "detect nuclear submarine" that belong to another question"

Liar

He is right. We developed 90% of core technologies in our ships at home. That was one of the main goal when we outline a modernization program which involved heavily the thought process of independence and indigenous development so that no one can blackmail us into changing our strategic interest. The only area we collaborate and import from Germany and France is in the realm of commercial helicopter.

Liar

Navy not that much really as the diesel engine can easily be replaced by a Chinese domestic one. The gas-turbine is now completel home-made - derived from Ukraine for sure but China makes now with no licence.

Air force will be affected if China cannot produce massive numbers of it's own engines within next 2 years - I guess China will produce even more WS-10As with a little drop in quality.

The time for stopping Chinese military progress is a little past now.

@Nihonjin1051 :

Wow to hear that 6100 hundred Japanese Islands are inhabited!

Navy not that much really as the diesel engine can easily be replaced by a Chinese domestic one. The gas-turbine is now completel home-made - derived from Ukraine for sure but China makes now with no licence.

Air force will be affected if China cannot produce massive numbers of it's own engines within next 2 years - I guess China will produce even more WS-10As with a little drop in quality.

@Nihonjin1051 :

@Nihonjin1051 :

even they can't build diesel engine for their newly Type 056 corvette (they are using 2 x S.E.M.T.Pielstick 16PA6STC) and imported them from France let alone to build gas turbine engine

even they can't build diesel engine for their newly Type 056 corvette (they are using 2 x S.E.M.T.Pielstick 16PA6STC) and imported them from France let alone to build gas turbine engine

So please tell us who supplied the engine for the 8000 tonne Type-052D destroyer.

All they can embargo us is the diesel engine for our frigates. China can make those low-end tech by itself at anytime.

China is not India, we don't rely on the foreign tech to build up our military, so mixed up us with them.

BTW, I am going to call @Martian2 to answer your question, since I am pretty busy today.

Do you srsly want me to post that entire Destroyer article again
@gslv mk3,kindly tell our Chinese friend how much Home made their ships are

Back
Top Bottom