What's new

Japanese Navy Ships visit Kochi, India

Yup, This bridge across the canal (back water) also has a railway track next to it, though it got damaged few years back and that track used to travel towards Fort cochin station........

CSL and Naval base is opposite to each other across this canal and from this bridge you can see both CSL and Naval base.....Have seen vikrant couple of times there.....:) (IAC1 also was there in water for few days, couldnt see it.... May be next time....)

This place had all the transport facilities, Ship, Bus ,Air and Train..... all close by.....
I was also there in november 2012 on a project. I used to see Vikrant on my daily twice round travel. It was hardly 100 to 200 away. I been to real close to it and other naval vessels which are berthed on opposite side of canal. And yes there is active railway line but it comes from north Ernakulam to shipping berth directly, just on north side of fort Kochi. Was really pleasent stay except food. I didn't get much to eat in first two days as per my taste(beef was everywhere), not that I don't like Kerala food but places were not good and food too. But later on I came across a hotel near the stadium road. Just loved the Kerala parotha. I have become fan of it.

Does the election announcement affect the deal negotiations?

She's a beauty. India and Japan should explore new avenues for development of defense products, only if Japan drops it's pacifist attitude.

Back
Top Bottom