What's new

Japanese impression of China hits new record low. 84% of Japanese dislike C

My korean friend how about expellin american forces from our beautiful country? how can you live like tht.... how can you allow the american soldiers to commit crimes against ur own people? thts a shame.... i respect the koreans for developing their country though.

Peace!

sounds you know some Japanese history
Not some, but pretty well inside-out.

tokukawa Japan was an example of loose controlled nation, through whom the strength lies in warlords in locals, not the Edo government
The US fleet went straight to Tokyo Bay and nowhere else. Tokugawa shogunate could mobilize 100K troops but decided against the fight because of Japan's artillery shortcomings.

The reason Japan gave up the fight against Americans while Koreans fought is because of differences in traditional artillery. Korea has the best artillery system in East Asia, one that was still partially effective against the western powers, while Japan's artillery was obsolete and few in number.

and a surrender was a prefix of meiji revolution, a catalyst.
And the Meiji revolution would not have taken place if Tokugawa shogunate was strong enough to battle Americans.

it's silly to talk to me about Japanese history, If I am a college students, you could be only a pre-school kids.
No, I would be a history professor.

I don't know about the war of 1967, Korean war against the US and French? but I'd rather believe it's a war between China and French US, etc in Korean peninsular
Qing surrendered to western powers long before.

as at that time Korean this nation was still in China's hands
The reason the French decided to wage a war against Korea was that Qing's court relied that Korea was an independent country making its own foreign policy decisions, and that Qong court's edict(The European missionaries are free to preach Christianity in Qing's territory) didn't reach Korea.

My korean friend how about expellin american forces from our beautiful country?
Why should Koreans expel American troops? They take orders from a Korean general from 2015 and onward.

The Treaty of Shimonoseki states that China acknowledges Korea's independence. Before this treaty, korea was recognized as part of China and Korea has no diplomatic power.

Then the French would have avoided the war with Korea in 1863 if that was true. The French has a record of what the Qing court really told them in 1863, the truth that our Chinese neighbors wouldn't want to hear.

Not some, but pretty well inside-out.

No, I would be a history professor.

Why should Koreans expel American troops? They take orders from a Korean general from 2015 and onward.

yeah, inside out a slave mind naturally inherited from you slave ancestors, pretending to be something as that betray the reality.

ok, you are the professors of Japanese history, Chinese history, American history, only blind about your own history, a tragic thousand year of being rapd and slaved, if you continue to mutter like this, you are embarking another miserable thousand year.
Korea as a enslaved nation never changed, only the master change time to time, from Chinese, to Japanese and to the Americans, maybe next one will be Russians, Australians. that's so colorful I would say, just like your skin.

The Treaty of Shimonoseki states that China acknowledges Korea's independence. Before this treaty, korea was recognized as part of China and Korea has no diplomatic power. their diplomatic affair was handled by China. there were plenty of history documentation to support this. when french, american and german required trade with korea. korea king replied that this should be decided by china- father of korea
and the funny part is their national flag is a direct copy of Chinese Taoism symble

My korean friend how about expellin american forces from our beautiful country? how can you live like tht.... how can you allow the american soldiers to commit crimes against ur own people? thts a shame.... i respect the koreans for developing their country though.

Peace!

How can you allow American drones attacking on your soldiers and innocent citizens.How can you allow marin raid in abottabad. Shishe ke ghar me rahanewale dusaro ko paththar nahi marate my dear Pakistani friend.And you even have not developed your country.

How can you allow American drones attacking on your soldiers and innocent citizens.How can you allow marin raid in abottabad. Shishe ke ghar me rahanewale dusaro ko paththar nahi marate my dear Pakistani friend.And you even have not developed your country.

I dont think he cares about looking in the mirror.

Japanese thinks they are white. Japanese are some ugly people with their obsessive compulsive disorder.

Japanese are hatred throughout Asia. In college, the Asian American student organization have pretty much every East Asian country, but never Japanese. Many Japanese thinks they are better than other Asians. They are a white man's *****. After what the japanese did to China, Japan should repent and repair their relationship with China and other Asian countries, so that when China becomes the big dog on the block, China would treat Japan better than they treated other Asians during their height.

Japanese thinks they are white. Japanese are some ugly people with their obsessive compulsive disorder.

Japanese are hatred throughout Asia. In college, the Asian American student organization have pretty much every East Asian country, but never Japanese. Many Japanese thinks they are better than other Asians. They are a white man's *****. After what the japanese did to China, Japan should repent and repair their relationship with China and other Asian countries, so that when China becomes the big dog on the block, China would treat Japan better than they treated other Asians during their height.

I don't and cannot like countries that lack dignity/honour and a strong sense of independence. Nations ashamed of their own culture and society.

Hello kids, there are some multiple-choice questions.

Which is the smallest country in east Asia? China, Japan or Korea? Korea

Which is the most self-abased country in east Asia? China, Japan or Korea? Korea

Which is the most arrogant(because self-abased) country in east Asia? China, Japan or Korea? Korea

Which is the most despised for Chinese? Korean or Japanese? Korean

Which is the most despised for Japanese? Korean or Chinese? Korean

That all~

Which is the most despised for Korean? Japanese or Chinese?

Korean will tell you that: We are the King of the Universe!!!! Jesus are Korean !!!!! And we have 10000 years History !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is the most self-abased country in east Asia? China, Japan or Korea?
China

Which is the most despised for Japanese? Korean or Chinese?
China. 84% of Japanese hate China, while there are more Korea lovers than haters in Japan. Korea is actually the 3rd most liked country in Japan according to a recent poll.

Which is the most despised by Korea? Japan or Chinese?
China.

That's a good news to me.
Your enemies' resentment and frustration mean that you are doing the right thing.
So you and the Pakistanis who agree with you also believe Israel is doing the right thing because Arabs continue to feel resentment and frustration in their efforts to destroy the Jewish State?

Why you people insult Korea like this? South Korea is the light of Asia, Korean are the light of Asian! All those that deny that are Korea's foes, they will destroy you and your country ,with his American father.

Back
Top Bottom