What's new

Japan wants Pakistan to open CPEC for other countries

It was done with the expected answer, so not to say that it wasn't invited!!

I know that but it has a side effect that it lets them do chest thumping that they refused and adds more hot air in their balloon. We should just ignore them and focus on our development and security.

However GoP should positively exploit this invitation-refusal to show the world who is not serious for the peace and progress in the region.

We are most welcome with this, if Japan also invest in Machine and Tools manufacturing plant (not assembly plant) with transfer of technology. We need good equipment to build these projects. Japan must take this opportunity.
It aint happening. Japanese are the most reluctant along with SK to give technology.

That is the positive attitude. When it comes to trade, we should open our doors for all as long as the trade is fair and beneficial. Both China and Japan are big economies in the world and both are Asian countries so we should trade with each other and build relations through it.

Some countries are jealous and stupid so right now they are opposing it out of their animosity, arrogance and foolishness but in future, they will regret it more and more.

China and Japan might knife throw at each other on politic but when come to trade, Both are side together against US maybe Japan had experience with Plazza accord syndrome in 1980s and don't want to be bullied by US in economic front. For me I think Japan take part of CPEC will only encourage more investment in Pakistan and bring more prosperity to the region but that will be a disaster to India because it's so desperate to have Japan support for their own version of OBOR.

All other nations are welcome to join CPEC... we are the big hearted people.

However, there should be one qualifying condition..... Every applicant nation should travel to New Delhi and slap Modi across the face!... stamp! You're approved!

narendra-modi-12092011jraj-copy.png

CPEC will be disaster for Pakistan because many people are against the selling of the country to China leading to disintegration of PAKISTAN. This will indirectly affect the unity of INDIA. In both the CHINESE will be happy as a weaker South Asia will facilitate CHINA as a dominant (SOLE) world power. The CHINESE are very shrewd, they have the patience -they think long term.
hey @Mugwop the above nonesensical diarrhea of a false flagger deserves a negative rating :)

CPEC will be disaster for Pakistan because many people are against the selling of the country to China leading to disintegration of PAKISTAN. This will indirectly affect the unity of INDIA. In both the CHINESE will be happy as a weaker South Asia will facilitate CHINA as a dominant (SOLE) world power. The CHINESE are very shrewd, they have the patience -they think long term.

Tell us more how CPEC is considered as selling of the country to China? :rofl: only on losers perspective because they have hallucination that every thing is a threat to them, if Chinese has this same kind hallucination then we could have stop open China for the west...and now China become a 2nd world power economy, same go with eastern Asia such as Japan, Korea, Singapore which open their countries and work hard to fulfill their own destiny.

And you must be hallucinated to think that China want a weaker South Asia :lol: we might want a weak India but not weak South Asia...LMAO:lol:, in contrary China want a strong Pakistan and CPEC will make Pakistan strong...and that is the primary reason that India feel so resentful about this CPEC and bad mouth this corridor project all day long. No matter how India cry, CPEC is about to be finished and a done/deal...no much India can do about it.

It should be that all countries can join, except those that side with india (Nepal, Bangladesh, and Maybe Sri Lanka).

Tell us more how CPEC is considered as selling of the country to China? :rofl: only on losers perspective because they have hallucination that every thing is a threat to them, if Chinese has this same kind hallucination then we could have stop open China for the west...and now China become a 2nd world power economy, same go with eastern Asia such as Japan, Korea, Singapore which open their countries and work hard to fulfill their own destiny.

And you must be hallucinated to think that China want a weaker South Asia :lol: we might want a weak India but not weak South Asia...LMAO:lol:, in contrary China want a strong Pakistan and CPEC will make Pakistan strong...and that is the primary reason that India feel so resentful about this CPEC and bad mouth this corridor project. No matter how India cry, CPEC is about to be finished and a done/deal...no much India can do about it.

It is NONE of their business. It is between Pakistan and China. It is our country and we can do whatever we want with it. Hindus are jealous of both Pakistan and China simultaneously and CPEC is their worst nightmare and mothers in india use CPEC and ISI to scare their kids to make them sleep.

Pakistan and China should muzzle this rabid dog asap otherwise it will try to byte especially on the encouragement by its new master.

Last edited:
My statement will come true in the coming decades. You can follow timelines 2025, 2030, 2035, 2040
Many intellectuals are educated fools-being philosophical rather than realistic

So you mean we have to wait a decades to ban you...genius :lol:...but I don't hope you get banned just to express your opinion.

So you mean we have to wait a decades to ban you...genius :lol:...but I don't hope you get banned just to express your opinion.

Every day of my life I mix with Chinese having breakfast, lunch and Dinner- know Chinese culture unlike Pakistanis.
Also I have Chinese friends from mainland who have stayed with me- learned Mandarin in 1995/96- in two weeks continuing my Mandarin classes to improve to a higher level.I know what I am writing.

It is NONE of their business. It is between Pakistan and China. It is our country and what can do whatever we want with it. Hindus are jealous of both Pakistan and China simultaneously and CPEC is their worst nightmare. Pakistan and China should muzzle this rabid dog asap otherwise it will try to byte especially on the encouragement by its new master.

India is not only Jealous but fear, they know CPEC will be a success even opportunist Japanese start to show sign of interest of CPEC, they certainly see a great value of this corridor. India will be isolated if it want to play a zero sum game instead of cooperation.

Every day of my life I mix with Chinese having breakfast, lunch and Dinner- know Chinese culture unlike Pakistanis.
Also I have Chinese friends from mainland who have stayed with me- learned Mandarin in 1995/96- in two weeks continuing my Mandarin classes to improve to a higher level.I know what I am writing.

I have no doubt that you make a lot of Chinese friends which is good but I'm not so sure of what you're writing in post #19 because it don't make any sense beside some emotional statement and affirmation.

My statement will come true in the coming decades. You can follow timelines 2025, 2030, 2035, 2040
Many intellectuals are educated fools-being philosophical rather than realistic
if what you said is true, then there will be left only one nation on the world after hundred of years, everyone live happily after......nothing wrong with that !!

I have no doubt that you make a lot of Chinese friends which is good but I'm not so sure of what you're writing in post #19 because it don't make any sense beside some emotional statement and affirmation.
He is basically a stinky troll and a false flagger. A Singaporean or Malaysian has no problem with Pakistan or CPEC but his nonsensical rant removes his mask.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom