What's new

Japan tells world to stand up to China or face consequences

IMPORTANCE ANNOUNCEMENT!

EVERY CHINESE MEMBERS HERE SHOULD READ THIS AND SPREAD IT WIDELY!

PLEASE STOP OF BEING CHRISTIAN OR COMMUNIST OR PRAISING DEMOCRACY!

1513215_692035427497750_138681042_n.jpg

Still the people in subcontinent thinks all that is western is good without realizing the depths they have fallen into by believing so .

The Strategy which is still effectively working even after two hundred years

Last edited:
IMPORTANCE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Still the people in subcontinent thinks all that is western is good without realizing the depths they have fallen into by believing so .

The great spirit of the Qin-Han Army still remains strong in the modern PLA, while a bunch of inbred retards from the island can never represent the Great Middle Kingdom.

IMPORTANCE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Stop posting crap. This is the infamous FAKE Macaulay letter by Indian politicians.
Poems and vignettes of a wanderer: Beware it is Fake (Lord Macaulay's address to British Parliament 2nd Feb 1835)
What Macaulay actually said.
Minute on Education (1835) by Thomas Babington Macaulay

KMT was already incompetent and coward when they ruled China, and after being retreated into the island, their offsprings have even further degenerated into a bunch of inbred retards.

Only Hanjian traitors want these people to represent China.

KMT was already incompetent and coward when they ruled China, and after being retreated into the island, their offsprings have even further degenerated into a bunch of inbred retards.

It was not KMT fault.

But the situation at the time was very bad, I can say lack of luck.

Not to mention of the government official behavior as well, which is later it became the problem of the CCP.

It was not KMT fault.

But the situation at the time was very bad, I can say lack of luck.

Not to mention of the government official behavior as well, which is later it became the problem of the CCP.

KMT is born traitor, soon China will wipe out these traitors.

Before you said that you are not pro-KMT, but now they are defending, this just shows that you cannot no longer hide your pro-KMT face anymore.

KMT is born traitor, soon China will wipe out these traitors.

Before you said that you are not pro-KMT, but now they are defending, this just shows that you cannot no longer hide your pro-KMT face anymore.

I just speak the truth about the situation at the time.

Every Chinese know the modern history of China, it's a very common knowledge.

Since you are Canadian, you probably never know the history of modern China in deep.

Kolaps is not from Taiwan. He is living in a western country, he keeps talking about preserving "native religions" in asia and rallying against "foreign religions", I know this type of person. I guarantee you nobody in Taiwan keeps screaming about how "non asian religions" are intruding into asia.

Last edited:
I just speak the truth about the situation at the time.

Every Chinese know the modern history of China, it's a very common knowledge.

Since you are Canadian, you probably never know the history of modern China in deep.

You must be kidding, i live in Mainland China for almost 20 years, i know it far more than you.

Now get lost, you people wanna bring the anarchism in China, but you will never succeed.

Kolaps is not from Taiwan. He is living in a western country, he keeps talking about preserving "native religions" in asia and rallying against "foreign religions", I know this type of person. I guarantee you nobody in Taiwan keeps screaming about how "non asian religions" are intruding into asia.

If all Asian countries are embracing its native religion, then he will still scream how the western Christianity is better and should be adopted.

You must be kidding, i live in Mainland China for almost 20 years, i know it far more than you.

Now get lost, you people wanna bring the anarchism in China, but you will never succeed.

If all Asian countries are embracing its native religion, then he will still scream how the western Christianity is better and should be adopted.

Kolaps is anti Christian, look at this post from last year.

Taiwan is more Chinese than PRC China? | Page 11

He is obsessed with gnostic christianity vs "Roman Christianity" (catholics), nobody in Taiwan cares about this.

Buddhism, Christianity share same goals: Dalai Lama | Page 5

Threa of Christianity in China. | Page 4

Kolaps is anti Christian, look at this post from last year.

Taiwan is more Chinese than PRC China? | Page 11

He is obsessed with gnostic christianity vs "Roman Christianity" (catholics), nobody in Taiwan cares about this.

Buddhism, Christianity share same goals: Dalai Lama | Page 5

Threa of Christianity in China. | Page 4

He is a troll, his goal here is to defame China.

If embracing the Christianity would be useful to attack China, then he will also apply this method.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom