What's new

Japan offers India soft loan for $15 billion bullet train in edge over China

Yes, it is in my bank account. :cheers:
Indian government pays for the delays.

It is possible that some middlemen are profiting from the delays.
Thackeray became the CM and fugged the Bullet Train and Hyperloop, it’s still in land acquisition in Maharashtra but construction is under progress in Gujarat. Maybe we can see Delhi-Varanasi HSR line earlier.

I regret to inform the Indians.
Since 2022, Japan's economy has entered a death spiral. Next, the Japanese govt will significantly shrink overseas investment and save every bit of foreign exchange.
Your HSR project is actually dead.

LOL,Indians should really figure out what they are made out to be, rather than what they think they are supposed to be.

I kind of feel that Japan is the victim of this Indian HSR project, Japan is stuck there and India doesn't seem to care.

In November, Indonesia's Jakarta-Bandung high-speed railway will be partially put into trial operation, and will be officially opened for operation on June 30, 2023. When the time comes, Indians can go to Indonesia to experience the Indonesian high-speed rail

I kind of feel that Japan is the victim of this Indian HSR project, Japan is stuck there and India doesn't seem to care.
It's good that China got out this Indian trap by not winning the project in the first place and just let Japan do it, India will bleed Japanese companies involved dry when finished. China should not get involved in any development of Indian infrastructures, energy, high tech and other industries. Chinese dominated banks AIIB and BRICS bank should not give loans to India. To help India to develop is detrimental to Chinese national interests since Indians see China as a strategic enemy.

I regret to inform the Indians.
Since 2022, Japan's economy has entered a death spiral. Next, the Japanese govt will significantly shrink overseas investment and save every bit of foreign exchange.
Your HSR project is actually dead.

Japan is already a developed country and it is impossible to see growth rates above 3-4% when you are already developed. Add to that extremely low birth rates. China is doomed to have the same outcome. You idiots slaughtered like 50 million of yourselves in your great leap backward, then imposed a 1 child policy, now your country is running out of young people and ageing at a tremendous rate. You are doomed to be stuck in the middle income trap, China will not reach Japan's development levels even in the next 50 years.

Japan is already a developed country and it is impossible to see growth rates above 3-4% when you are already developed. Add to that extremely low birth rates. China is doomed to have the same outcome. You idiots slaughtered like 50 million of yourselves in your great leap backward, then imposed a 1 child policy, now your country is running out of young people and ageing at a tremendous rate. You are doomed to be stuck in the middle income trap, China will not reach Japan's development levels even in the next 50 years.
Wake up and smell the coffee

FLYxad1XMAEr4sW.jpg
27688.jpeg

China should not get involved in any development of Indian infrastructures, energy, high tech and other industries. .
Lmao now thats funny, Chinese companies are banned from any Indian infra project anyways, no one wants you.
I am talking about the future you idiot, and you are posting 1990-2020, are you dumb or what? Read what is middle income trap.

I am talking about the future you idiot, and you are posting 1990-2020, are you dumb or what? Read what is middle income trap.
Lol, for Indians, they only talk about "future", not current reality, all Indians are top fortune tellers.

Dumb, dumb, Lol, China had already crossed that threshhold

Last edited:
Lmao now thats funny, Chinese companies are banned from any Indian infra project anyways, no one wants you.
Dare you to ban any business deals with China, ban from getting any loans from Chinese dominated banks such as AIIB and BRICS bank, get out China headquartered BRICS and SCO if you Indians have all the pride and guts as you claim !

Dare you to ban any business deals with China, ban from getting any loans from Chinese dominated banks such as AIIB and BRICS bank, get out China headquartered BRICS and SCO if you Indians have all the pride and guts as you claim !

Dare you? LOL that is long done we already kicked Huawei out. I repeat, all Chinese companies are banned from any Indian infra project, even minor ones. You are a short small penised man, don't get too angry, you look funny.

Predicting Middle Income trap is not fortune telling. Till date, Japan and South Korea are the only countries to have excaped it. China with its rapidly declining birth rate won't be able to do it. Even your own papers are talking about it - https://www.scmp.com/tech/policy/ar...y-avoiding-middle-income-trap-challenging-one
Did you actually read the link?

"In 2021 per capita income reached $12,551 (£9,380), not far shy of the World Bank definition of a high-income country ($12,695).

China’s zero-Covid policy, using strict localised lockdowns and mass testing with isolation and support to prevent the spread of coronavirus, has enabled it to avoid national lockdowns or major waves of sickness, meaning it was among the few economies to record continuing growth in 2020, which sped up in 2021.

While many low-income countries (defined as having per capita income of under $1,046 in 2021) have become middle-income countries, China would only be the second to move from low to high-income since the second world war, after South Korea.

The World Bank has described a “middle income trap” in which developing countries’ labour becomes more expensive, deterring investment, though critics ascribe underdevelopment to the domination of many economies by Western transnationals which channel profits away from them."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom