What's new

J11b Pakistan future Navy jet fighter

Khaqan Humayun

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It will give a good protection against big Indian Navy.
Pakistan Navy is ready to give answer to any aggressor.

I don't think PN will operate them as their budget is very small, but PAF must have at least 3 squadron strength of J-11 class heavy fighter deployed at strategic coastal locations, which is good in air to air and air to surface mission because in any future conflict India will deploy assets to block Pakistani sea lines and these planes with refuelers will be good force multiplier if added in current overall defense system of Pakistan and IAF, IN will have too think many times before going for any misadventure.

How about confirming a deal before getting excited over nothing?

We don't have the funds.. JF-17's development is going good and will serve well in a dedicated naval role.

if needed in emergency J-11Bs or any Chinese air craft can be leased or purchased on soft loans.

The example of this is emergency supply of equipment after May 2, 2011 events and Chinese pledge to provide all necessary resources to defend Pakistan.

I don't think PN will operate them as their budget is very small, but PAF must have at least 3 squadron strength of J-11 class heavy fighter deployed at strategic coastal locations, which is good in air to air and air to surface mission because in any future conflict India will deploy assets to block Pakistani sea lines and these planes with refuelers will be good force multiplier if added in current overall defense system of Pakistan and IAF, IN will have too think many times before going for any misadventure.
I relay don't know about PN budget but PN has said this that they need J11b against Big Indian Navy and Chines air force and PAF have done joint training in which China trained PAF
staff with J11b.
Some says a hidden agreement has been made between two countries for J11b, there is no need to do any hidden agreement because Pakistani want J11b over F16 in Last few Years after Salala Attack Pakistani people feel embarrassment when they see F16 we pay more and get less U.S.A always deceive Pakistan in 1990, 2011, 2012, 2013 political views and Pakistani Nation views are two different views.
their is no guaranty that USA will support Pakistan in 1971 all the leaders were saying that U.S sending there war ship to support Pakistan then what happened?
China is all weather friend all we must build great relations.
We also make a Port in Sindh for Russia and bring Russia closer.
We have big coastal if we make more Cites and ports we will become a economic hub.
And by this we can bring Russia China France Italy and Germany closer.
This will also solve many problems.
You must be thinking this much big answer to your Little comment.
Must visit Facebook page Saltanat-E-Quran(Islamic Pakistan).

Although I agree that exercise in Karachi with J-11Bs was with some purpose and PAF may want to see how they can be used in our environment and how effective they would be, but with ability to carry Russian and Chinese weapons they can put IN in trouble if they are available in good numbers and well connected with our assets, they offer much greater range to go after IN ships in deep sea, can carry more weapons, and can launch stand off weapons which will increase reach of Pakistan at sea in air many folds. INs Mig-29 will find difficult to handle them in deep sea as their MKIs will not be there to help them and J-11Bs can launch salvo of air to air multiple seeker missiles which can create similar situation which Indians claim that their MKIs can create against our air force.

I start believing until i see a "b" in every future procurement.I stop there laugh at myself and appreciate the way you people throw BS at us.

Where it is said that Pakistan will purchase it?? and if anyone think that Pakistan dont have agreement with China for emergency supply of military equipment then he is living in fools heaven and he cant seen reality what has happened in previous wars and what China have pledged.

well Basel dude .. giving arms or small artillery is another thing and giving a aircraft like J-11b is another thing !!! we need this aircraft but we have limited budget and specially for navy which was neglect frequently by Armed force in every budget .. I'm happy that finally the production of Block-II jf-17 is started and according to PDF on thread Pakistan aeronautical complex they can provide 16-25 planes a year that will be good we can replace our old jet with them or maybe give more mirage to Navy to operate .. on topic if we get J-11b that would be great if not than we need other counter measures , because IN,IAF will not sit quitly and watch us buying new toys to counter them they already have many upcoming projects in their pipeline . and in coming years IN will become a big navy which will be 10 times more harder to deal with for pakN ..

well Basel dude .. giving arms or small artillery is another thing and giving a aircraft like J-11b is another thing !!! we need this aircraft but we have limited budget and specially for navy which was neglect frequently by Armed force in every budget .. I'm happy that finally the production of Block-II jf-17 is started and according to PDF on thread Pakistan aeronautical complex they can provide 16-25 planes a year that will be good we can replace our old jet with them or maybe give more mirage to Navy to operate .. on topic if we get J-11b that would be great if not than we need other counter measures , because IN,IAF will not sit quitly and watch us buying new toys to counter them they already have many upcoming projects in their pipeline . and in coming years IN will become a big navy which will be 10 times more harder to deal with for pakN ..
China offer to Pakistan that after 50 J11b they will transfer this technology to Pakistan this statement was given in 2010 or 2011 right now what army is thinking we don't know as you said we have already ignored our navy too much now it is time to build it to save future.

China offer to Pakistan that after 50 J11b they will transfer this technology to Pakistan this statement was given in 2010 or 2011 right now what army is thinking we don't know as you said we have already ignored our navy too much now it is time to build it to save future.

well do you have any source for that part ? (China offer to Pakistan that after 50 J11b they will transfer this technology to Pakistan this statement was given in 2010 or 2011)

well do you have any source for that part ? (China offer to Pakistan that after 50 J11b they will transfer this technology to Pakistan this statement was given in 2010 or 2011)
After Mahran base attach ex PM Gelani and Chief of Air Staff visited China they demand J10 JF17 and as well J11b.
They also bought Y-8 from China.
I thing China defense forum would have that News at that time this forum also had same news with News reference.
CCTV and PAF also showed news about j11b that after 50jets China will transfer this technology to Pakistan.

After Mahran base attach ex PM Gelani and Chief of Air Staff visited China they demand J10 JF17 and as well J11b.
They also bought Y-8 from China.
I thing China defense forum would have that News at that time this forum also had same news with News reference.
CCTV and PAF also showed news about j11b that after 50jets China will transfer this technology to Pakistan.
This was statement in 2010 or 2011 that if Pakistan buy this jet China will transfer technology to Pakistan. 2010 or 2011 is the year of statement.

Some time ago I had learned that PAF would procure twin engine fighter after 2018. That twin engine may well be J-31.

It is not going to be J11. There was something important not to buy/get but I cannot share. Yes, we will go towards J31. That plane is intended for export for those that want something equal to JSF. And Pakistan is on the first list on the top to get it. Even Sinhui mentioned it so we can assume that it is correct.

Back
Top Bottom