What's new

J&K: Infiltrators occupy Indian village along the LoC, say sources

Err.. The people in the Canteen I was talking to are also IA ... :)

though not official spokesmen....

However, the point here was that a simple silence (except denial of involvement) by ISPR here does not imply non involvement of PA since the same pattern of denial was visible during Kargil and we all know how true those denials were.

Yet, this is admitted to be not even close to the scale of Kargil and hence it is all speculation other than that there are armed intruders from across the LOC belonging to X organization supposedly holed up in an abandoned village. And that is it.

Yet, this is admitted to be not even close to the scale of Kargil
Which is true it seems..

and hence it is all speculation other than that there are armed intruders from across the LOC belonging to X organization supposedly holed up in an abandoned village. And that is it.
Scale has nothing to do with whether its speculation or not.. It may not be of the scale of Kargil, but just that fact does not remove the possibility of Pak Army 's involvement just like ISPR's silence on the subject does not.

But yes, an official release by IA will be the final word (atleast for Indians)

Which is true it seems..

Scale has nothing to do with whether its speculation or not.. It may not be of the scale of Kargil, but just that fact does not remove the possibility of Pak Army 's involvement just like ISPR's silence on the subject does not.

But yes, an official release by IA will be the final word (atleast for Indians)

Listen Bharti. The burden of proof is upon your forces. Whether your media is immature or starving for war does not concern us. You are saying that Pakistani regulars have terrorized your men. Well, if this is the case, provide some kind of proof. Anything...

Please bring it to the UN.

The fact that you have nothing, only proves that Pakistanis view Indians in a light manner. After all, your media and soldiers see only hallucinogens. Your forces only see a phantom Pakistani, where ever there is need to stir trouble. The word 'Pakistan' is an easy scapegoat to use for your incompetence. You are worthless people, with a pathetic score to settle. We will soon conquer you again.

Reactions: SQ8
Listen Bharti. The burden of proof is upon your forces. Whether your media is immature or starving for war does not concern us. You are saying that Pakistani regulars have terrorized your men. Well, if this is the case, provide some kind of proof. Anything...

Please bring it to the UN.

No.. We will just shoot their sorry a$$es (irrespective of the organization they belong to) and bury them in unmarked graves..

The fact that you have nothing, only proves that Pakistanis view Indians in a light manner. After all, your media and soldiers see only hallucinogens. Your forces only see a phantom Pakistani, where ever there is need to stir trouble. The word 'Pakistan' is an easy scapegoat to use
Ever thought of why ?

You are worthless people, with a pathetic score to settle. We will soon conquer you again.

:rofl:

No.. We will just shoot their sorry a$$es (irrespective of the organization they belong to) and bury them in unmarked graves..

Ever thought of why ?

:rofl:

Instead of answering my queries, you have decided to hide in jingoism. It only makes me laugh. I have seen many before you, and I am absolutely sure in my response that I will see many after you.

Instead of answering my queries, you have decided to hide in jingoism. It only makes me laugh. I have seen many before you, and I am absolutely sure in my response that I will see many after you.

what questions? Was there a question in your post.. I seem to have missed it. I just saw some random jingoistic statements about conquering India etc and the standard Pakistani whine about being used as a scrape goat. Please point out the question that seems to have been lost under the drivel and I will try and answer it

what questions? Was there a question in your post.. I seem to have missed it. I just saw some random jingoistic statements about conquering India etc and the standard Pakistani whine about being used as a scrape goat. Please point out the question that seems to have been lost under the drivel and I will try and answer it

Your tendency to troll has far outweighed your usefulness to this forum.

If Pakistan regulars did in fact launch attacks, then please provide the proof.

My question to you is: Can you provide the proof that Pakistani Army was involved with this specific attack?

What proof do you have?

Present your proof and formulate an argument, otherwise you have nothing.

Your tendency to troll has far outweighed your usefulness to this forum.

If Pakistan regulars did in fact launch attacks, then please provide the proof.

My question to you is: Can you provide the proof that Pakistani Army was involved with this specific attack?

What proof do you have?

Present your proof and formulate an argument, otherwise you have nothing.

There is an attack on Indian forces from the Pakistani side of LOC. That's proof enough. Pakistan is responsible for their side of LOC and is liable for any attack coming from that side on India forces, either by complicity or incompetence (the standard Choice Pakistani spin doctors have to make so regularly these days)..

Aren't you the ones who continuously whine about NATO not doing enough in preventing insurgent attacks on Pakistani forces from across the Durand Line? The same principle of accountability applies here

Last edited by a moderator:
@Spring Onion

start the body count..I'll mention you each report that will publish the body count..

Counting the invisible imaginary birds. Well its not mahabaharat story my dear.

You can have a goody goody feeling by counting the non existing bodies .

Last edited by a moderator:
Counting the invisible imaginary birds. Well its not mahabaharat story my dear.

You can have a goody goody feeling by counting the non existing bodies .

Yes... It would be invisible for those who close their eyes.........

NDTV exclusive: First images of terrorists killed at LoC in Keran | NDTV.com

The thread I created for this has been deleted. Am assuming that is to ensure multiple threads are not created for the same news. Hence posting here...

Keran, Jammu and Kashmir: As the Army conducts its final mopping-up operations in Jammu and Kashmir's Keran sector, NDTV has accessed exclusive pictures of terrorists killed in what has been one of the longest anti-infiltration operations in the state. (See pics)

The dramatic images show seven terrorists who were killed in the last four days while trying to sneak into Indian territory right at the Line of Control (LoC). But these men were killed in foiled infiltration attempts in Keran, at least 25 kilometres away from the sector's Shala-Batu area where the Army has been engaged in a larger ongoing encounter - it is in its 14th day - with a group of nearly 30-40 terrorists who were trying cross over from Pakistan. Sources in the Army say that the seven killed could be part of the larger group.

While one was shot just as he was trying to cross through the barbed wire fencing at the Keran_terrorist_killed_ravine_pics_295x200.jpgthe other, in the fresh images, is seen lying dead on the other side of the fence. Yet another image suggests that one of the terrorists was either shot while falling down into a ravine or was killed by security forces and his body tumbled down.

Earlier, NDTV spoke exclusively to one of the soldiers who was engaged in the massive Keran encounter. He said that he saw 35 to 40 infiltrators as he took a bullet in the abdomen. Six soldiers are in the intensive care unit of the Army Hospital; three of them are said to be critical. While all of them want to be back on the frontline, their injuries are so severe they may not be able to do so and may be restricted to desk jobs.

The Army has finished six massive search operations in an area of 3 km along the LoC. A huge cache of rocket launchers, AK 47s, pistols and under-barrel grenade launchers have been recovered. Sources have told NDTV that the sophistication of weapons and involvement of elements from different terror outfits or tanzeems indicate that the Pakistan Army may have backed the infiltration bid.

Though Pakistan has denied any role in the infiltration bid, the Indian Army has said the Pakistan's Border Action Team may have been involved.

There have been over 120 ceasefire violations this year - highest in eight years - along the Line of Control. The number of infiltration attempts from across the border has also doubled compared to last year.

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/ndtv-exclusive-first-images-of-terrorists-killed-in-keran-in-j-k/293519[/video]

slide5.jpg

slide2.jpg

slide3.jpg

slide4.jpg

A huge cache of arms and war-like stores were recovered by the Army, which is battling holed up terrorists in the Keran sector along the LoC in Kashmir for the 14th day on Monday.

“We conducted search operations in the sector and recovered war-like stores of arms and ammunitions,” Officiating Brigadier General Staff (BGS) Col Sanjay Mitra told reporters in Srinagar.

He said the recoveries include seven AK-47 rifles, four pistols, one sniper refle, 20 UBGL grenades, two radio-sets and other war-like stores. Some medicines and food items were also recovered, he said.

Army had on Sunday recovered three AK rifles, 10 pistols, five radio-sets and other items after the search operations in the sector, Col Mitra said.

An External Affairs Ministry spokesperson said further necessary action, as appropriate, will be taken if required based on the assessment of the current operations against the terrorists who infiltrated from across the Line of Control.

He also said if at the outcome of the efforts by the Army, there was a requirement for India “to take this further ahead, we will do so” after making an assessment.

Keran day 14: Army seizes huge cache of arms | Niti Central

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/ndtv-exclusive-first-images-of-terrorists-killed-in-keran-in-j-k/293519[/video]

slide5.jpg

slide2.jpg

slide3.jpg

slide4.jpg

That's a pathetic fence - no wonder these rats keep crossing. Wish we can take some lessons from Israel on building a fence.

Back
Top Bottom