It's official: Priyanka Chopra joins the cast of Baywatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
PC sees Deepika's Vin Diesel & raises her a Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson as he makes the announcement in an Instagram video

PC sees Deepika's Vin Diesel & raises her a Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson as he makes the announcement in an Instagram video
This is not a drill, people!

Wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson took to Instagram to announce Priyanka Chopra's casting in an adorable video, calling her "the biggest star out of India, one of the biggest stars in the world!"

Instagram

#BAYWATCH. Welcome@PriyankaChoprato our bad *** and incredibly dysfunctional family. Cue RATED R slo-mo running on the beach. We start shooting next week. World..#WelcomeToBaywatch

The action star also joked that he'll have his "hands full," to which Chopra responds, "Oh, you have no idea!"

"She's mean!" Johnson says. "I'm really mean," Chopra adds.

The cast start shooting next week and the movie has a tentative release date ofMay 19 next year.

According toEntertainment Weekly, she'll be taking on the role of oil tycoon Victoria Leeds, the film's official villain. She’ll be starring alongside Dwayne and Zac Efron, as well as leading ladies Alexandra Daddario, Ilfenesh Hadera, and Kelly Rohrbach, the latter of whom will play C.J. Parker, the role held by Pamela Anderson in the TV series — this movie may as well be called Baewatch!

It's official: Priyanka Chopra joins the cast of Baywatch - Film & TV

I don't like dusky browny asset less Priyanka...Pamela is Pamela....

Priyanka has some nice assets, what are you on about?

Not every chick out there is going to get ridiculous implants like Pam....and then age atrociously.

I don't like dusky browny asset less Priyanka...Pamela is Pamela....
Hey. Dude, c'mmon she is one classy lady. Please don't do this to me, you're making me cry. I can't say anything much about Pamela because I don't think I've ever seen her face. :(

:lol:

Why they didn't casted Anushka Sharma:smitten::smitten::smitten:
cz they dont need ducks anymore on beaches!!!!
hqdefault.jpg

What priyanka has to with a defence and military forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom