What's new

It's good to be unbanned

:smokin:

I have returned, bixxches

multiple violations this time

1. for my troll thread in the lungi section titled "devastating nuclear attack.." :omghaha:
2. called that iamnobody character a "bad word" :rolleyes: (I see he's back after a timeout too)
3. had a proper go at everyone's favorite Indian here, lets just call him Jeeves the Butler.. in choice Haryanvi.

main nibbas @Paitoo @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai

also my national skorti uncle has confirmed that new guy chute-eah is indeed a reincarnation of @Nilgiri .. one can tell easy by his constant TC of Jeeves.

and my friend, commander MrsSlokumpussy bunker me bethe hi shaheed ho gae, very sad :(

bhikari bhi ban hai saala.. damn :|
Welcome back. Meanwhile I am nursing a twisted ankle. Terrible pain man.

also my national skorti uncle has confirmed that new guy chute-eah is indeed a reincarnation of @Nilgiri .. one can tell easy by his constant TC of Jeeves.
Wonder why @Nilgiri of all people was banned. He tended to be careful with his posts

Istehkam e PDF.
giphy.gif

@PakAlp , sorry, but this one takes the cake.

What is Istekham? I know Inteqal and Inteqam (death and revenge?)
Istehkam means Stability. The other two are correct.

For context, everyone who's left PTI after the crackdown has joined a party led by former dissidents Jahangir Tareen (industrialist, big money) and Aleem Khan (real estate, also big money).

Tareen was very close with IK but they had a falling out after IK didn't save Tareen's a*s after he was found involved in sugar market manipulation scandal couple years back.

Aleem khan was vying for the CM ship of Punjab with Bajwa's blessing and also wanted IK to give his nod for him to Qabza tens of billions worth of state land around Ravi in Lahore. He didn't get either.

So, the army has cobbled toghether this party of turncoats and they call themselves "Istehkam-e-Pakistan Party" Pakistan Stability Party. I swear, our generals are bursting at the seams with creativity. Always these patriotic undertones to the their little experiments.
:lol:

Last edited:
Istekaam e Pakistan party.

Why didn’t they just name it Pakistan Istekaam Party, PIP?

Even an idiot would understand that this party has been birth out of establishment’s womb. Even worse optics than the Sharif’s party. It’s even more weird they decided to form a coalition with PMLN.

I see Nawaz’s cases voided and he’ll be coming to Pakistan soon.

Plan: Zardari will get his turn next time round when Bilawal gets more experience.

Back
Top Bottom