What's new

It's a Fake Encounter, Viqar's father demands CBI probe

Apparently the only mistake this guy did was he was born into a religion which majority of hindutvas downright hate or have a bias against. For this unintentional mistake he had to pay with his life :( RIP

Though he has my sympathies there's no hope for justice for the likes of him in India system especially with modi govt at centre. Even the likes of ishrat jahan, shorabuddin, batla house and several such other victims of fake hindutva encounters are yet to get justice.

@haviZsultan you might wanna check this out, another instance where jinnah stands vindicated. This is how it they(hindutvas) treat muslims in India

Batla was a fake encounter??? Plz don't troll... we indians don't troll when MQM supporters are killled by rangers....

Bro luckily my grandfathers, grandmothers and parents all recognized that India would never treat us equally and when my mamoo was killed I for one was never surprised even though he was a loyal Indian. India for 60 years+ has not accepted the muslims into the national fabric.

I am a Pakistani Lucknowi and I have immense love for muslims left there even though it is unfortunate that the younger generation does not see Pakistan as the savior we did.

I still feel a link with muslims left there though and consider myself partly a Lucknowi though I will forever be grateful to Pakistan for providing us sanctuary and protection from Hindutvas forever. Many muslims do not understand this but Pakistan is the only country perhaps that will provide us help, protection and sanctuary when some fake encounters or genocide like Mumbai and Gujarat are conducted. That is why I always advise, do not burn all your bridges and do not hate Pakistan. I know you are forced to do it to fit in as Indians but do not stand with the Hindus on this one and call us enemy nation. Pakistan is by far the only country that will come to the aid of muslims left there.

India clearly does not provide justice and the double standards are clear. Modi is free but Afzal Guru who gave up arms in favor of being a Kashmiri Indian citizen was hanged. Clearly more muslims in jails than their percentage proves differential treatment. Babu Bajrangi, Modi... even for the Sikhs-Tytler... all are free. You might say we should take this to the courts. Well the courts themselves tell us like typical Hindutvadis to go to Pakistan. Well then, my family did exactly that.

So nice of you to leave for Pakistan - Stay there and live a decent life - and don't bother to speak for the Indian minorities who are much more safer and live a much more decent life than they do in your country - You know anybody can be selective - You remember one Tytler but won't recall those 442 rioters convicted by Indian courts in connection with the 84 riots and the very same thing goes for the 2002 Gujarat riots as well where you'll remember the likes of Babu Bajrangi but would hardly recall those 249 convictions including he himself.

(01) In Delhi, 442 of the rioters were convicted by the courts. 49 of these were sentenced to the life imprisonment, and another three to imprisonment of more than 10 years. 6 Delhi Police officers were punished for lapses during the riots. In April 2013, the Supreme Court of India dismissed the appeal of three convicts who had challenged the High Court's decision to award them life sentence.

442 convicted in various anti-Sikh riots cases: Delhi Police

These were the results of the two SIT's formed by the erstwhile Congress government and since a new SIT has been recently formed and will deliver its report in 6 months - expect many more to behind the bars.

(02) In the 2002 Gujarat riots - As of April 2013 249 convictions had been secured, 184 Hindus and 65 Muslims. 31 of the Muslim convictions were for the Train incident in Godhra.

'Gujarat riots not sudden and spontaneous, SIT probe biased' - Full Story - Newzfirst

The Indian Supreme Court has been strongly critical of the state government's investigation and prosecution of those accused of violence during the riots, directing police to review about 2,000 of the 4,000 riot-related cases that had been closed citing lack of evidence or leads. Following this direction, police identified nearly 1,600 cases for re-investigation, arrested 640 accused and launched investigations against 40 police officers for their failures.

snip1-png.193422

snip2-png.193423

2002 Gujarat riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(03) Mohammad Afzal Guru was a TERRORIST and was rightfully given death sentence in India for his role in the December 2001 terrorist attack on the Indian Parliament. The fact that S. A. R Geelani was acquitted is enough to reflect the transparency of the case.

(04) Even in United States the Blacks cry of differential treatment which is more or less the story of all countries across the globe where they have Incarceration issues let alone India - 1 In 3 Black Males Will Go To Prison In Their Lifetime, Report Warns

I often wonder with what moral right do some bloody hypocrites have to question about our efforts in delivering justice to our minorities when they themselves couldn't in the past 67 years?

Last edited:
Bro luckily my grandfathers, grandmothers and parents all recognized that India would never treat us equally and when my mamoo was killed I for one was never surprised even though he was a loyal Indian. India for 60 years+ has not accepted the muslims into the national fabric.

I am a Pakistani Lucknowi and I have immense love for muslims left there even though it is unfortunate that the younger generation does not see Pakistan as the savior we did.

I still feel a link with muslims left there though and consider myself partly a Lucknowi though I will forever be grateful to Pakistan for providing us sanctuary and protection from Hindutvas forever. Many muslims do not understand this but Pakistan is the only country perhaps that will provide us help, protection and sanctuary when some fake encounters or genocide like Mumbai and Gujarat are conducted. That is why I always advise, do not burn all your bridges and do not hate Pakistan. I know you are forced to do it to fit in as Indians but do not stand with the Hindus on this one and call us enemy nation. Pakistan is by far the only country that will come to the aid of muslims left there.

India clearly does not provide justice and the double standards are clear. Modi is free but Afzal Guru who gave up arms in favor of being a Kashmiri Indian citizen was hanged. Clearly more muslims in jails than their percentage proves differential treatment. Babu Bajrangi, Modi... even for the Sikhs-Tytler... all are free. You might say we should take this to the courts. Well the courts themselves tell us like typical Hindutvadis to go to Pakistan. Well then, my family did exactly that.

Wow, just wow.

You are the only member here, who want to sit in both boats. And I appreciate that.

So nice of you to leave for Pakistan - Stay there and live a decent life - and don't bother to speak for the Indian minorities who are much more safer and live a much more decent life than they do in your country - You know anybody can be selective - You remember one Tytler but won't recall those 442 rioters convicted by Indian courts in connection with the 84 riots and the very same thing goes for the 2002 Gujarat riots as well where you'll remember the likes of Babu Bajrangi but would hardly recall those 249 convictions including he himself.

(01) In Delhi, 442 of the rioters were convicted by the courts. 49 of these were sentenced to the life imprisonment, and another three to imprisonment of more than 10 years. 6 Delhi Police officers were punished for lapses during the riots. In April 2013, the Supreme Court of India dismissed the appeal of three convicts who had challenged the High Court's decision to award them life sentence.

442 convicted in various anti-Sikh riots cases: Delhi Police

These were the results of the two SIT's formed by the erstwhile Congress government and since a new SIT has been recently formed and will deliver its report in 6 months - expect many more to behind the bars.

(02) In the 2002 Gujarat riots - As of April 2013 249 convictions had been secured, 184 Hindus and 65 Muslims. 31 of the Muslim convictions were for the Train incident in Godhra.

'Gujarat riots not sudden and spontaneous, SIT probe biased' - Full Story - Newzfirst

The Indian Supreme Court has been strongly critical of the state government's investigation and prosecution of those accused of violence during the riots, directing police to review about 2,000 of the 4,000 riot-related cases that had been closed citing lack of evidence or leads. Following this direction, police identified nearly 1,600 cases for re-investigation, arrested 640 accused and launched investigations against 40 police officers for their failures.

snip1-png.193422

snip2-png.193423

2002 Gujarat riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(03) Mohammad Afzal Guru was a TERRORIST and was rightfully given death sentence in India for his role in the December 2001 terrorist attack on the Indian Parliament. The fact that S. A. R Geelani was acquitted is enough to reflect the transparency of the case.

(04) Even in United States the Blacks cry of differential treatment which is more or less the story of all countries across the globe where they have Incarceration issues let alone India - 1 In 3 Black Males Will Go To Prison In Their Lifetime, Report Warns

I often wonder with what moral right do some bloody hypocrites have to question about our efforts in delivering justice to our minorities when you themselves couldn't in the past 67 years?

And the hypocrits are having crocodile tears for our minoritis who swelled from 9% to 15% under us wheras theirs decreased from 20% to 2%..... hypocrisy at its best....

Read the comments after the article guys.......... This is what I was talking about that day on that other thread. Hyderabadi Muslims are always seem like detached from any feeling of belongingness to India. Always rioting, always participating in SIMI/ ISIS etc....... I have so many muslim friends in Mumbai/ Kolkata and none of them are so anti-nationals.

Seems the Nizam hangover is still around in the old city.

@ranjeet @SarthakGanguly @itachiii @Echo_419 @JanjaWeed @magudi @Mike_Brando @Roybot @gslv

We should stop worrying about these anti national morons. Anyway they cant do shite other than shout and sloganeer. Any more than that and they will be lathi charged and smashed. In a few generations their shitheadedness will die a natural death as there are more nationalistic and patriotic muslims in India who will prosper and show others the way.

These Viqar moron had a lot of criminal cases .Telangana police did a good job

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom