What's new

ISSB PN

Best of luck to you and do share your experience when you get back
Good Luck...
Thank you for you wishes. I am back from ISSB with exceptional performance. I was re-interviewed (only 4 were re-interviewed out of 44) by Commandant. Later we were told to wait for our letters but due to new batch coming, we were sent to our home and told to wait for letter by post. No1 officially told if we 4 are recommended but one guy overheard Cmdnt 2IC telling that I am recommended.

I was very much impressed by GTO, Psych, Deputy President and esp Commandant.

Overall excellent experience, except severe loadshedding which was surprising as an KESC engineer and lot of khatmals in bed so managed to sleep for only 5 hours in all 4 days and mess was worst!!

Thank you for you wishes. I am back from ISSB with exceptional performance. I was re-interviewed (only 4 were re-interviewed out of 44) by Commandant. Later we were told to wait for our letters but due to new batch coming, we were sent to our home and told to wait for letter by post. No1 officially told if we 4 are recommended but one guy overheard Cmdnt 2IC telling that I am recommended.

Overall excellent experience, except severe loadshedding which was surprising as an KESC engineer and lot of khatmals in bed so managed to sleep for only 5 hours in all 4 days and mess was worst!!

Congratulations.
Who was the Commandant by the way.

Congratulations ! :)

I have received recommendation letter today. But it doesn't have any details of final medical etc?

guide me about initial test of pak navy
It has 4 sections. Intelligence, Maths, Physics and GK. Passing in intelligence is compulsory. They make merit list of initial test result and list it on selection centres

It has 4 sections. Intelligence, Maths, Physics and GK. Passing in intelligence is compulsory. They make merit list of initial test result and list it on selection centres
dear sir for naval law branch ssc 2017 b
initial test will be same for us too ? or these will be law subject instead of physics and maths ?

Good Luck...
sir i need help about initial test for naval law branch ssc 2017 b

dear sir for naval law branch ssc 2017 b
initial test will be same for us too ? or these will be law subject instead of physics and maths ?

sir i need help about initial test for naval law branch ssc 2017 b
I think subjects will be changed. You can cll and ask from respective selection centres

I think subjects will be changed. You can cll and ask from respective selection centres
Hey there, hope life in the Navy is going well. By the way what rank are you now?
Are the requirements the same as PAF for the Naval Air Command?

Hi Dear!
How are you I am also Going to give my ISSB for SSC IT course. Can you please give me instructions or guidelines for ISSB related for this post. Thanks I will be very obliged.

Hey there, hope life in the Navy is going well. By the way what rank are you now?
Are the requirements the same as PAF for the Naval Air Command?
Yes its fine. Some requirement differs for.each force. General conditions are.same

Back
Top Bottom