What's new

Israel’s Iron Dome Isn’t Working: Weapons Expert’s Warning

It just means it is not a failsafe system. Then again even if 45% instead of 90% effective it is better than no system. All the Original author said is 'lets not be blind to possible improvements'.

Last edited:
Hamas needs to fire enough simultaneous rockets at the same target will make iron dome doomed. Anti missile batteries are for high value targets like Missliles or Aircraft not for rockets.

Hamas just could not or did not fire enough to overwhelm iron dome. But increase of their range just changed the dynamics of Israel/Palestinian conflict.
Terror will be countered by terror..

Hamas just could not or did not fire enough to overwhelm iron dome. But increase of their range just changed the dynamics of Israel/Palestinian conflict.

It is a good thing. We all see what is the result of Hamas's rockets. Those idiots can't hit a single target of value and in retaliation entire populace suffer. If at all it happens that Israel actually suffers from a rocket strike, we can all imagine the retaliation. What is even the point of these terror strikes which barely affect your enemy?

If the entire strategy of Hamas is to use the death of civilians, which inevitably occurs when Israel retaliates, than yeah, it is working.

It is a good thing. We all see what is the result of Hamas's rockets. Those idiots can't hit a single target of value and in retaliation entire populace suffer. If at all it happens that Israel actually suffers from a rocket strike, we can all imagine the retaliation. What is even the point of these terror strikes which barely affect your enemy?

If the entire strategy of Hamas is to use the death of civilians, which inevitably occurs when Israel retaliates, than yeah, it is working.

Its not about killing civilians with rockets but Gaza seize since 2007. Gazans had to resort to tunnels to get in and out of Gaza. So what Hamas is asking is for the betterment of the life of their people. Life will be lost and freedom is not free.

If the aberrant failures of an innovative system are grounds for its cancellation then the F-22 and F-35 wouldn't have even seen the light of day

Its not about killing civilians with rockets but Gaza seize since 2007. Gazans had to resort to tunnels to get in and out of Gaza. So what Hamas is asking is for the betterment of the life of their people. Life will be lost and freedom is not free.

Try out some other ways. What is the point if they can't break the seize and only result in Palestinian deaths? Ask the Arab countries for support, I don't know. All I know is that there rockets are destroying Palestine. Israel will respond hard to attacks, find diplomatic channel.

Either the Iron Dome is ineffective or the Hamas is incompetent.

The truth is, the Iron Dome is effective and the Hamas is also incompetent.

There will come a day when the American people realize where their dollars are going and something drastic will happen. I just hope it comes soon enough.

israelis and jews own america, they fuel their economies, americans realise it

I think this should clear up the air and lead to the conclusion of this thread.
id.jpg

50 million is charged per battary.
Plus 20,000$ per interception.

Here are some calculations which I have made to determine cost price of battery:
There are 9 batteries available for iron dome till now.
Hence,if 1 =50,000,000
currently ,9 batteries are used:
9×50,000,000=450,000,000
It is said that they will bring 15 this year.So,in case if 15 batteries are brought,therefore:
15×50,000,000=750,000,000

So,batteries will cost 750,000,000$ only
-Regards

you must shift to IDF, they need you more than PDF needs you

I think this should clear up the air and lead to the conclusion of this thread.
View attachment 40125

indians are more proud for israel than israelis themselves

you cannot denounce one terrorist and protect the other one, one is incompetent terrorist, another one is competent terrorist?

you are being more loyal to david star than david himself

indians are more proud for israel than israelis themselves
Talk about yourself mate.The pakistanis and bangladeshis seem to be more concerned for arabs than the arab themselves..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Talk about yourself mate.The pakistanis and bangladeshis seem to be more concerned for arabs than the arab themselves..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

arabs gave us religion, but were indians baptised by jews?

arabs gave us religion, but were indians baptised by jews?
Aww..So you guys are hoping a bit of the arabness will rub off on you if you make an idiot of yourselves crying for arabs more than the arab themselves ?:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Aww..So you guys are hoping a bit of the arabness will rub off on you if you make an idiot of yourselves crying for arabs more than the arab themselves ?:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

humanity comes first not arabness, but i guess you are being a more loyal jew to israel than jews themselves

humanity comes first not arabness, but i guess you are being a more loyal jew to israel than jews themselves
Humanity and you guys?Talk about oxymorons.Hey how about some humanity for arab christians in Iraq?Or yet even closer to your home for pakistani hindus,christians,shias,ahmedis etc etc?How about some humanity for women of pakistan.. about children in pakistan.. about goats in pakistan...:cheesy: :cheesy:?

Back
Top Bottom