What's new

Israelis beating up and detaining Palestinians youth and women

Abey chaddi.. Do I need to remind you how much area of the present day India was captured by different Muslim rulers?

Delhi_History_Map.png

See this is the problem. Even when you are kind enough to teach differently abled they don't get it. Read original Post to which I responded, tell me what it was about, then read my response tell me what it was about and then you will get it.

See this is the problem. Even you are kind enough to teach differently abled they don't get it. Read original Post to which I responded, tell me what it was about, then read my response tell me what it was about and then you will get it.

Read my comment again.. I didn't refer to Arabs.. I didn't refer to anyone else.. I didn't refer to the timeline of the conquests.. How did you come to the conclusion that I was referring to the first conquest when I said eent se eent baja di thi?

Chaddi bhaag yahan se..

Read my comment again.. I didn't refer to Arabs.. I didn't refer to anyone else.. I didn't refer to the timeline of the conquests.. How did you come to the conclusion that I was referring to the first conquest when I said eent se eent baja di thi?

Chaddi bhaag yahan se..

If you have decided to go off tangential it is not my problem. It's your own insecurity and I can't help you in that case.

Also Neither you are Arab nor a turk but just a garden variety assimilated desi.

Also Neither you are Arab nor a turk but just a garden variety assimilated desi.

I didn't want to tell you this, but my maternal great grandfather was a turk, and I am descendant of arabs from fathers side..

We keep passing the generation tree.. I have the latest available with me.. It is called Shajrah.. I have it from both sides.. father and mother.

Also, I don't see it as a point to be proud about. I am proud because I am a Muslim and a descendant of Muslims.. and those who are descendants of people who reverted from Hindu/ other religions to Islam, they are equal to Arabs when it comes to status in Islam.. This is the beauty of my religion.. unlike some religions who consider some people as inferior..

Had I been descendant of native Indians, I wouldn't have felt inferior..

Anyway chaddi, you won't understand this concept if you are a Hindu.. sorry to say..

I didn't want to tell you this, but my maternal great grandfather was a turk, and I am descendant of arabs from fathers side..

We keep passing the generation tree.. I have the latest available with me.. It is called Shajrah.. I have it from both sides.. father and mother.

Also, I don't see it as a point to be proud about. I am proud because I am a Muslim and a descendant of Muslims.. and those who are descendants of people who reverted from Hindu/ other religions to Islam, they are equal to Arabs when it comes to status in Islam.. This is the beauty of my religion.. unlike some religions who consider some people as inferior..

Had I been descendant of native Indians, I wouldn't have felt inferior..

Anyway chaddi, you won't understand this concept if you are a Hindu.. sorry to say..

Says the every Pakistani I meet ever. Yes dude you are Turk from your mother side and arab from your father side. I am sure Aurangzeb was also your great gert great chacha .

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Says the every Pakistani I meet ever. Yes dude you are Turk from your mother side and arab from your father side. I am sure Aurangzeb was also your great gert great chacha .

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is why I didn't specify it in my earlier posts..

Anyway, lets assume.. I am not.. what is the problem Chaddi? All Muslims are equal...

Abb Bhaag yahan se Chaddi salay..

That is why I didn't specify it in my earlier posts..

Anyway, lets assume.. I am not.. what is the problem Chaddi? All Muslims are equal...

Abb Bhaag yahan se Chaddi salay..

hahahaha. Being a retarded, feral troglodyte is not helping your case.

hahahaha. Being a retarded, feral troglodyte is not helping your case.

I am not here to prove any case..

Fact of the matter is that Muslims ne eent se eent bajadi thi tumharay abbaon ki... :-) Jis ka dard aaj tak mehsoos kartay ho.. Kabhi aik masjid giradetey ho kabhi doosri.. kabhi Taj Mahal giranay ki baat kartay ho... Kabhi kabhi tou cities ke naam bhi change kardetey ho..

Insecure Chaddisss.. :lol:

Why is it you only find a mod on this forum when you insult the bhangis?

Whole damned thread has been de-railed and nothing.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom