What's new

Israelis beating up and detaining Palestinians youth and women

goras can were saree and kurta , so can i wear shirt , pant. We adopted computer and they adapted yoga , today we are no more slaves of any empire but when we were fighting for our independence we were represented by peoples who spoke , eat , wore indian. You were represented by a guy who was not even a proper muslim , how is it a victory , is eating pork and drinking allowed in islam ?

Nope, you dumped your lifestyle and culture and adopted their's. Yoga has nothing to do with it cuz that is not cultural thing but more of a physical thing just like swimming or working out is. Crying about what Pakistan's founding father wore or eat is stupid, as those acts were his personal. He fought indians and British out of Pakistan that counts, @WebMaster @Horus @WAJsal @waz counting silly things for trolling is same as I started saying gandhi was a gay or pedophile who took advantage of his position and slept with young girls.

LoL don't confuse indian with pakistan , india is not pakistan to only take things from others and give nothing in return.

in fact it does matter , how indian PM gets treated in israel shows the strategic importance israel associates to india, and how your PM gets treated when he visits one of those arab countries also tells you the story :rofl: , lol read this and feel ashamed

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/us-arab-islamic-summit-nawaz-sharif/1/960308.html

https://www.dailyo.in/politics/arab...awaz-sharif-saarc-pakistan/story/1/17411.html

why should i can a israeli here or anywhere supports me ? until his government supports our hindu ideology and gives the respect which india deserves i will support israel. Israeli gov represents israeli people , simple.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-pakistan-on-kashmir/articleshow/60135571.cms
http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...eadquarters-in-jammu-and-kashmir-1688359.html

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...eadquarters-in-jammu-and-kashmir-1688359.html

isn't it enough for us , did your all weather friend friend china also ever did that for you ? when you were receiving a hammering from us. Israel's actions in kashmir must have been an act of war for some other country , but since you guys are only paper tiger , its fine , even ummah doesn't care much these days of you clowns getting all excited.
Guess what my post proved that you really are a bharti scum and if you had some shame then you wouldn't have posted here at all. Btw nawaz isn't respected anywhere dumb a**, Try to come up with a better argument next time.

hammering from you? What a joke:rofl: Kashmir is far beyond your control,Pakistanis decimated you at the border skirmishes which you started and yet you pretend like you are some invincible hotshot. Pull your damn head out of your a** already. Israeli's don't need you but you need them. They have :usflag: on their side. india is useless to them.
What arab state did you convince to recognize israel? How have you helped them other than cheerleading online?
Israeli Backpackers in India

Israeli DOGS kill more and more

Muslims has to be unite against those infidels, their plan is Great Israel as belong.

Great%2BIsrael.png

Israelis are as much miserable as Palestinians are. A wise advise to Israelis convert to some other religion and leave the brown men's land alone.

Muslims has to be unite against those infidels, their plan is Great Israel as belong.

Great%2BIsrael.png

one thing i observed in this video . they are cowards and their fear is visible . 3 persons with full loaded weapons trying to be away from a empty handed person.

Great%2BIsrael.png
one thing i observed from this video . they are cowards and their fear is visible.

as far as i think , the video was deliberately recorded by security forces to hit the nerves of Muslims.

one thing i observed in this video . they are cowards and their fear is visible . 3 persons with full loaded weapons trying to be away from a empty handed person.

one thing i observed from this video . they are cowards and their fear is visible.

as far as i think , the video was deliberately recorded by security forces to hit the nerves of Muslims.

You're right. They are cowards. Why don't you join the Intifida by sneaking into Palestine, getting a weapon and taking on these cowards?

It's amazing how Muslims downplay the plight of Palestinians by trying to make the Israelis look like bullies or cowards. The thing is that the Palestinians are facing more of a political than a military crisis. Different nations of the world play the Palestinian crisis as a swivel card in poker to gain a political advantage. This has been happening for decades and was more recently showcased by the USA recognising Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. It gives Israel political leverage and was meant as a slap in the face to Iran and Turkey with the covert backing from Saudi and it allies while being opposed by Europe. Put the pieces together and Palestine is similar to the Balkans before World War 1 or Czechoslovakia before World War 2. It is an area where the world powers can play games of give and take for other conflicts. An area which is negotiable on human suffering.

There was a time when because of one ship taken hostage by Raja Dahir, pooray India ki eent se eent baja di gaee thi..

Eent tumhare coward ancestors ki baji thi. Assimilated losers claiming victors glory lol. Raja dahir was your ancestor not mine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_campaigns_in_India

Sindh_700ad.jpg

In the north, Nagabhata of the Pratihara Dynasty defeated a major Arab expedition in Malwa.[2] From the South, Vikramaditya II sent his general Pulakesi, who defeated the Arabs in Gujarat.[3] Later in 776 CE, a naval expedition by the Arabs was defeated by the Saindhava naval fleet under Agguka I.[4][5]

The Arab defeats led to an end of their eastward expansion, and later manifested in the overthrow of Arab rulers in Sindh itself and the establishment of indigenous Muslim Rajput dynasties (Soomras and Sammas) there.[6]

Eent tumhare coward ancestors ki baji thi. Assimilated losers claiming victors glory lol. Raja dahir was your ancestor not mine.

Chaddi... Raja Dahir was the starting point.. Then your forefathers were also not spared in the coming years.. not by Muhammad Bin Qasim, but many other Muslim rulers..

And don't call Raja Dahir my ancestor....

Chaddi sala..

Chaddi... Raja Dahir was the starting point.. Then your forefathers were also not spared in the coming years.. not by Muhammad Bin Qasim, but many other Muslim rulers..

And don't call Raja Dahir my ancestor....

Chaddi sala..

Thats what happens when you inbreed too much in the same family line. Read his original comments. then read mine then think, if you still don't get it I will help you out.

Thats what happens when you inbreed too much in the same family line. Read his original comments. then read mine then think, if you still won't get it I will help you out.

Abey chaddi.. Do I need to remind you how much area of the present day India was captured by different Muslim rulers?

Delhi_History_Map.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom