What's new

Israelis beating up and detaining Palestinians youth and women

Israel-Palestine is not a Muslim/Arab issue but a human issue. Every self-respecting nation should see this as a human issue and agree to a Single State Solution. That will be the end of the problem and beginning of the solution.

From where then??
I found, its from Sweden 2015:

Why are you so full of hatred and being racist calling your forefathers scum and all.
Had I not made that post then indians would be trolling in this thread with their nonsensical trashy posts.
It's not hate at all it's a tactic. Btw my ancestry traces back to Africa :D

I found, its from Sweden 2015:

I hate that liars they post such lies in social media.. it happens every time and its not only in arab or muslim world the west is doing it every day..

that shit happened with a myanmar video aswell they showed videos of haiti where ppl burn other ppl on the streets.. they just write a suitable caption to manipulate people.. as if reality is not enough ppl begin to lie

2132438.jpg

2132437.jpg

2132439.jpg

2132440.jpg

2132441.jpg

2132442.jpg

2132444.jpg

@mohsen @BHarwana @Luffy 500 @AmirPatriot @EgyptianAmerican @Gomig-21 @2800 @Iqbal Ali @war&peace @Psychic @Khafee @Banglar Bir @dsr478@Zarvan @AUz @Dai Toruko @Verve @HAKIKAT @Arsalan @Samlee @Max @Khafee@jamal18 @Narendra Trump @mb444 @Mirzah @shah_123 @Avicenna
@Meengla @Lagay Raho @Dawood Ibrahim @simple Brain @Mrc@Fledgingwings @tesla @

Does somebody see SS and SA in new uniforms?

The world's "BEST" Military!........lol......:lol:....experts at killing women, children and the elderly...................:rofl:

As much as I detest/oppose israeli atrocities the point is WHAT are the Palestinians/Arabs going to do about it? Until you become powerful and strong yourself, your enemies will always oppress and genocide you and the world will just stand by and watch. That's the sad reality. The exact same thing happened to Pakistan in August 1947 but the big difference is that Pakistan has gone on to become so powerful that our enemy who is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege is now too weak, powerless and unable to fight or do ANYTHING to Pakistan. We are the 1st nation in the ENTIRE history of mankind to achieve this feat.

Perhaps one day the Palestinians/Arabs will be able to stand up for themselves. Perhaps not. Who knows.

Can a German, Chinese or American citizen be choked to death like this?

Why Muslim? Are 1.6 billion Muslims on the face of the earth less humans?

Lol try little harder... That's not even IDF or Israel

@Mahmud45
You poor dumb.. Now you started YouTube channels with fake news??!!?? Ha haha
Try getting a life
:lol:

@WebMaster @waz
Please delete this thread... It's a fake news which is proven, and please take some actions against the poster he's continuesly spreading fake news here..

Israel-Palestine is not a Muslim/Arab issue but a human issue. Every self-respecting nation should see this as a human issue and agree to a Single State Solution. That will be the end of the problem and beginning of the solution.

From where then??

In Kashmir, Gujrat, Hyderabad, mani pur etc.. its 100x worst.
I have personally interviewed people of at least 2 of a.m. states.

Hahaha, Indians shouldnt be allowed in this thread, but nobody is asking how come brotherly Saudis are in bed with Israel. Maybe because no amount of mental gymnastic can give you a straight answer.

Every self-respecting nation should see this as a human issue and agree to a Single State Solution.
Every self respecting nation shouldnt bother about whats happening 1000 kms away unless it affects them in anyway. If 'a' is going at 'b' or vice versa, we dont have any dogs in this race. Just wait for two years, Modi will dump this Palestine issue. No offense to Palestines, this isnt anything personal.

That's not true at all, All of my threads are military tech based
Your posts? Racist, name calling, handing out unnecessary negative ratings, troll comments etc.
IMHO yours are the lowest grade comments from all TTA/mods. Even Chinese are doing better. If you are here to troll then why carry baggage of TTA

The world's "BEST" Military!........lol......:lol:....experts at killing women, children and the elderly...................:rofl:

As much as I detest/oppose israeli atrocities the point is WHAT are the Palestinians/Arabs going to do about it? Until you become powerful and strong yourself, your enemies will always oppress and genocide you and the world will just stand by and watch. That's the sad reality. The exact same thing happened to Pakistan in August 1947 but the big difference is that Pakistan has gone on to become so powerful that our enemy who is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege is now too weak, powerless and unable to fight or do ANYTHING to Pakistan. We are the 1st nation in the ENTIRE history of mankind to achieve this feat.

Perhaps one day the Palestinians/Arabs will be able to stand up for themselves. Perhaps not. Who knows.

LoL you where also the first country in the history of mankind to be divided into two pieces by that very same enemy , haha what a feat ! how hard you try to look like a role model for these islamic countries , they don't even care a dime. Better you stick to the topic.

no bharti cheerleaders should be allowed in this thread. They are useless scum and israelis don't care about them.

I can say the same stuff about you vis a vis palestinians or rohingyas , they don't even care or know you guys but i see you clowns always jumping in excitement .

And as far as israel - india is concerned go to youtube and check how indian pm was received in israel , you might get a heart attack haha , just goes on to show what india means to israelis and we will continue to support them.

In Kashmir, Gujrat, Hyderabad, mani pur etc.. its 100x worst.
I have personally interviewed people of at least 2 of a.m. states.

What is happening in Hyderabad??

Every self respecting nation shouldnt bother about whats happening 1000 kms away unless it affects them in anyway. If 'a' is going at 'b' or vice versa, we dont have any dogs in this race. Just wait for two years, Modi will dump this Palestine issue. No offense to Palestines, this isnt anything personal.

That's a most selfish idea. The first step of such a nation ( say India ) would be to withdraw membership from the UNO. Is that practical?? Even the criminal, NATO, gives "humanitarian" excuses for its war campaigns.

And, BJP is not India.

Last edited:
LoL you where also the first country in the history of mankind to be divided into two pieces by that very same enemy , haha what a feat ! how hard you try to look like a role model for these islamic countries , they don't even care a dime. Better you stick to the topic.

I can say the same stuff about you vis a vis palestinians or rohingyas , they don't even care or know you guys but i see you clowns always jumping in excitement .

And as far as israel - india is concerned go to youtube and check how indian pm was received in israel , you might get a heart attack haha , just goes on to show what india means to israelis and we will continue to support them.

You can only be divided into 2 when you are of equal size. bangladesh is 6× smaller than Pakistan so since when does 1/2=1/6.......lol.....:lol:

Also you conveniently forget August the 14th 1947 when we a Muslim minority ripped, dismembered and open wide the legs of mother india to create Pakistan from conquered indian territory :devil: and there is nothing indian kind can ever do to get that conquered territory back again :chilli:

:azn:

You can only be divided into 2 when you are of equal size. bangladesh is 6× smaller than Pakistan so since when does 1/2=1/6.......lol.....:lol:

Also you conveniently forget August the 14th 1947 when we a Muslim minority ripped, dismembered and open wide the legs of mother india to create Pakistan from conquered indian territory :devil: and there is nothing indian kind can ever do to get that conquered territory back again :chilli:

:azn:

there was no republic of india before 1947 , but there was a republic of pakistan 1971 which shamelessly lost its territory because of its dumb generals. You also lost all the other wars and ran to your master USA whenever we annihilated you , again because of dumb generals . Just keep you nuclear weapons aside for few days and see what we do with you.

Israelis are famous/professional liars.

He will indeed deny it, it was from Mars!!!, no wonder
Riot police like in any western country. No live fire like in retarded dictatorships as Iran or Syria.

This video is not from Israel you are liar.
Yeah, you are queen Elizabeth and these folks came down from mars are suddenly started to speaking in Arabic.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom