What's new

Israeli Soldiers beaten by metal rodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y ur supporting Devils (Israeel)

What was her fault

Shame on those people who are supporting Devils.

Who said i supported anyone? The only thing i supported was Israeli soldiers defending themselves.

After Insulting Indians, why do you Pakistani's Had to pretend Like An Indian after New York Blast attempt.....I tried my best to keep quiet, Here Iam , welcome me to the world of trolling....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdeletedxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pointless....

ohhh look how scared I am. like i can't proxy my Ip address and come back to join this form you dumb ******* retard.

THAT IT FOR HAVE A NAME OF THE FOUNDER OF PAKISTAN AND TALKING BAD ---- JUST STFU YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUT POSITEVLY THEN LOG OUT YOU PRICK STOP DISRESPECTING ---- MODS PLEASE DONT CLOSE THE THREAD BEACUSE OF A BAD APPLE

Not really bro, I'm pretty happy with my skin tone, once you're educated you learn not to worry about such petty things. Also, that ain't white its brown, I live in the west so I know what a white guy looks like.

I know you don't have the money to go abroad so here's a white guy,

Lol, have you ever seen a Pashtun? We are not Punjabis you stupid ******* idiot.

THAT IT FOR HAVE A NAME OF THE FOUNDER OF PAKISTAN AND TALKING BAD ---- JUST STFU YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUT POSITEVLY THEN LOG OUT YOU PRICK STOP DISRESPECTING ---- MODS PLEASE DONT CLOSE THE THREAD BEACUSE OF A BAD APPLE

lol, aren't you becoming an e-gangster? Your skinny Punjabi *** keep on getting beat up on the streets? :rofl:

lol, aren't you becoming an e-gangster? Your skinny Punjabi *** keep on getting beat up on the streets? :rofl:

ghotta say you talk alot come to canada ill teach you a nice lesson on how to respect you elders with a nice can of WHOOP ASSSS:yahoo::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom